PDA

View Full Version : Kids Signature shirts

justlikebrazil
27-12-2012, 02:14 PM
I see that Hibs are doing special edition kids football tops with players signature on them. The 5 names they can choose are McPake, Cairney, Wotherspoon, Doyle and Griffiths. Does this mean that Griffiths is staying or Mr Petrie just wanna make more money!!! I would go for the latter :wink:

Eyrie
27-12-2012, 04:50 PM
Poor timing by the club - these could have been in demand as Christmas presents.

marinello59
27-12-2012, 04:55 PM
Poor timing by the club - these could have been in demand as Christmas presents.

Oh FFS are we even going to whinge about this now?
A good way of moving kit in what will be a slow month surely ?

Eyrie
27-12-2012, 05:08 PM
Oh FFS are we even going to whinge about this now?
A good way of moving kit in what will be a slow month surely ?

But will people have the money to spend? Given that the timing of these shirts is something that is under the club's control, it's worth a wee whinge.

Besides, it could be worse. I could have an unrealistic whinge about how Fenlon isn't dominating the SPL after one proper transfer window and a blinkered refusal to recognise that every team in the SPL will have good and bad days.

Jay
27-12-2012, 05:15 PM
Maybe kids will buy them with their christmas money - double whammy! Parents take kids, kids spend their own money and 99% of parents end up buying stuff too. Marketing genius possibly.:-P

Glory Lurker
27-12-2012, 05:21 PM
I see the yams are doing something similar, but due to the limited literacy of the team are having to market it as some sort of X Factor tie in.

hibee bouncer
27-12-2012, 05:39 PM
Can anyone advise on the strips for kids between 18months to 5yrs. The sizes seem to stop at 18months then start again at 5 - looking to get my 2yr old a strip.