PDA

View Full Version : Admins - help please

Bostonhibby
27-12-2012, 08:50 AM
Have completely lost the bit on posts where it says date, time & post number and also the entire line where you get notifications etc has disappeared. Any fixes? anyone else got the same problem?

HNA4
27-12-2012, 09:11 AM
Have completely lost the bit on posts where it says date, time & post number and also the entire line where you get notifications etc has disappeared. Any fixes? anyone else got the same problem?

Which browser and version? When did you last see that which you don't see now?

hibs4thecup1988
27-12-2012, 09:14 AM
Possibly not the same thing...

But sometimes when I load the message board the thread title comes up in bold italics and foreign language.

I am using Chrome...

18/03/07
27-12-2012, 09:37 AM
Possibly not the same thing...

But sometimes when I load the message board the thread title comes up in bold italics and foreign language.

I am using Chrome...

same here,but if i click on any post and open it,seems to be ok after that

Bostonhibby
27-12-2012, 09:39 AM
Which browser and version? When did you last see that which you don't see now?

Use the latest version of Internet Explorer and I last seen it on the evening of the 25th December.

PS - am having to sign out for a bit and will pick up any responses later today - thanks.

hibs4thecup1988
27-12-2012, 11:00 AM
same here,but if i click on any post and open it,seems to be ok after that

I push refresh and it seems to be fine after that too

Just thought I would mention it incase the admins didn't know :)

Mikey
27-12-2012, 11:11 AM
Cheers folks. We're looking into it.

Eric
27-12-2012, 11:13 AM

If you are using IE, click Compatibility View (to the left of Refresh) and the problem will be solved:wink:

Mikey
27-12-2012, 11:18 AM
If you are using IE, click Compatibility View (to the left of Refresh) and the problem will be solved:wink:

It certainly seems to be a compatibility problem.

Bostonhibby
27-12-2012, 11:32 AM

:thumbsup: Problem solved - A genius, thanks to all.

Now I have this other problem where I have been following the same under achieving, frustrating football team for more than 40 years and the outcome is nearly always the same - is there another button I should be hitting?

I have sent details into Jeremy Kyle but he says he can't help unless I am actually married to the problem, or sha**ing its sister or mother so not too hopeful there...........:greengrin

Happy New Year all.