PDA

View Full Version : I know the team where bad but what about....

hibs4thecup1988
26-12-2012, 07:25 PM
THE REF!!!

Absolutely shocking. Couldn't control the game at all. Let Ross County away with push after push and tackle after tackle.

THEN (In my eyes) McPake goes in two footed on their player and he gets booked. VERY lucky to get away with it. He took about a minute to write a players name in his notebook and then again done the same. What did Cairney actually get booked for? Clancy obviously said something?

Shocking standard of refereeing. Not sure it would have changed the result but he definetly upset the rhythm of the game.

HibeeSince85
26-12-2012, 07:26 PM
What was his moment of madness in the 2nd half about? Booked Cairney and a few others after losing all control.

Mr White
26-12-2012, 07:31 PM
Vigurs could have been off for stamping on mcgiverns hand off the ball 1st half. He shouldn't have been on the park to provide the assist for Brittain. Attention seeking ref who had a poor game imo

allezsauzee
26-12-2012, 07:34 PM
He was so bad that I expected a mission impossible moment at the end where the ref took off a rubber mask to unveil that his true identity was Craig Thomson

hibsbollah
26-12-2012, 07:43 PM
Totally inept. The worse I've seen since the Cup Final.

Sir David Gray
26-12-2012, 08:10 PM
He shouldn't referee in the SPL for a long, long time after that shambolic performance today.

Totally lost all control in the second half.