PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Day training session

hibsbollah
25-12-2012, 08:38 PM
I was surprised to read Pat say he had the team in for training today...Surely this is unusual or do we always do this before the Boxing Day fixtures?

down-the-slope
25-12-2012, 08:46 PM
perfectly normal for all pro teams...was another thread mentioning this..surprised that people are...well surprised ...lots of peoples working life includes Christmas.

In fact would be peed ff if they were not being professional

hibsbollah
25-12-2012, 08:53 PM
perfectly normal for all pro teams...was another thread mentioning this..surprised that people are...well surprised ...lots of peoples working life includes Christmas.

In fact would be peed ff if they were not being professional

Its not normal for ALL pro teams Slopey, Wolves and Portsmouth don't train today prior to a 26th fixture for example.

down-the-slope
25-12-2012, 09:03 PM
Its not normal for ALL pro teams Slopey, Wolves and Portsmouth don't train today prior to a 26th fixture for example.

Teams that found the EPL trapdoor :hmmm:

.Sean.
25-12-2012, 09:44 PM
16 Premiership teams trained today, it's perfectly normal. Certain Paatelainen had them in on Xmas prior to a Boxing Day trip to Killie.

silverhibee
25-12-2012, 10:04 PM
They are normally called in for 90 minutes on Xmas day.

And then get time to spend with there family.

hibs4thecup1988
25-12-2012, 11:54 PM
It is a normal situation for the clubs

Hibsbollah...any idea what the weather was like? :D

blackpoolhibs
26-12-2012, 09:13 AM
I was told they were all in at 10am for a bacon roll and a cup of tea. Pat then checked just who was and was not irish, this obviously needed clearing up before seeing what positions need strengthening in the window.

Yuillsy
26-12-2012, 09:19 AM
I was told they were all in at 10am for a bacon roll and a cup of tea. Pat then checked just who was and was not irish, this obviously needed clearing up before seeing what positions need strengthening in the window.

You forgot to add that Spoonys Mum baked them all a Christmas cake as well!

hibs4thecup1988
26-12-2012, 09:20 AM

:duck::tee hee:

Sudds_1
26-12-2012, 09:56 AM

yer a bad man BH :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
26-12-2012, 10:20 AM
yer a bad man BH :greengrin

You may laugh, but todays the last day they have to produce their passports. Plus Pat has brought the remains of his turkey dinner in so the lads can have a sandwich or a bit of bubble and squeak for todays lunch, obviously at £3 each.

cocopops1875
26-12-2012, 10:49 AM
You may laugh, but todays the last day they have to produce their passports. Plus Pat has brought the remains of his turkey dinner in so the lads can have a sandwich or a bit of bubble and squeak for todays lunch, obviously at £3 each.

Is this added to the transfer kitty of does Wee Pat just tail it :greengrin

jdships
26-12-2012, 11:35 AM
Most full time teams have their players in on the day prior to a match regardless if it is Christmas, New Year , Easter etc
This is usually to asses fitness niggles and problems .
Don't see any 'surprise ' in that surely ?

:rolleyes: