PDA

View Full Version : splofficial YouTube page

Billy McKirdy
24-12-2012, 10:07 AM
I forgot to record Sportscene last night for the highlights, so I always use the SPLs YouTube channel to catch up when this happens. I'm dissappointed to say the least that they haven't bothered to upload any of Sunday's games at all, you can bet if Celtic's game was played yesterday it would have been posted up no problem. typical Weegie's not giving two flying ****s about either of the Edinburgh teams :rolleyes:

Chuck Rhoades
24-12-2012, 10:22 AM
I'm sure they will be up soon, don't worry...

hfc rd
24-12-2012, 11:20 AM
I forgot to record Sportscene last night for the highlights, so I always use the SPLs YouTube channel to catch up when this happens. I'm dissappointed to say the least that they haven't bothered to upload any of Sunday's games at all, you can bet if Celtic's game was played yesterday it would have been posted up no problem. typical Weegie's not giving two flying ****s about either of the Edinburgh teams :rolleyes:

What about the BBC sport Scotland website? Or even the BBC iplayer?

Greendub
24-12-2012, 12:59 PM
They are up now, the usually don't hit YouTube til late Sunday night, usually before sport scene is on

California-Hibs
25-12-2012, 03:55 AM
I love the SPLOFFICAL YouTube channel. It's brilliant having highlights available very shortly after a game and available for fans world wide! Love it