PDA

View Full Version : NHC The Special One

HUTCHYHIBBY
22-12-2012, 08:54 PM
Oh dear, Real now 16pts behind Barca, The SFA should get in for Jose now! ;-)

Sir David Gray
22-12-2012, 09:13 PM
Odds on Mourinho not being in charge when Madrid play Manchester Utd in the Champions League?

Barcelona's record so far this season has been phenomenal, only dropping two points after almost half the season has been played but there's something not right at Real Madrid.

Very poor domestic season and only finished as runners up in their Champions League group.

Bostonhibby
22-12-2012, 09:16 PM
Oh dear, Real now 16pts behind Barca, The SFA should get in for Jose now! ;-)

Cannae see it, he's nae Craig Levein - Fester, or Houston from the Arabs are the continuity candidates :wink:

Hibernia&Alba
22-12-2012, 09:18 PM
I only wish the Champions Leagie tie was next week. United would smash this Madrid side. They now have chance to improve before the tie. I see Mourinho also dropped Casillas for this match, which might be the final straw. The Real Madrid board are infamously intolerant of the slightest managerial problem.

Spesho Yin needs a miracle to finish the season.

Barney McGrew
22-12-2012, 09:22 PM
there's something not right at Real Madrid

He dropped Casillas tonight after falling out with him, and it's rumoured he's done the same with quite a few of the other senior players too.

There's huge parallels with what happened just before he got punted by Chelsea.

lord bunberry
22-12-2012, 09:25 PM
Cannae see it, he's nae Craig Levein - Fester, or Houston from the Arabs are the continuity candidates :wink:

Imagine fester representing us on a world stage i can see it now "hiya am john de ye need yer pipes unlocked ye dinnae huv tae pay me ma wife works"

Bostonhibby
22-12-2012, 09:29 PM
Imagine fester representing us on a world stage i can see it now "hiya am john de ye need yer pipes unlocked ye dinnae huv tae pay me ma wife works"

:greengrin And looking a bit scruffy, unshaven in a trademark Gorgie style shell suit and baseball hat?

Just like Potter really........

Continuity is vital - mediocrity is difficult to achieve and even harder to maintain.

Hibernia&Alba
22-12-2012, 09:33 PM
:greengrin And looking a bit scruffy, unshaven in a trademark Gorgie style shell suit and baseball hat?

Continuity is vital - mediocrity is difficult to achieve and even harder to maintain.

Time for me to head over to the Hunchback forum and start the Mourinho to Gorgie thread :fenlon

lord bunberry
22-12-2012, 09:38 PM

Fester could maintain that mediocrity no problem. He could even drag us further down the pecking order if he teamed up with that colossus of the coaching world kenny black

Bostonhibby
22-12-2012, 09:38 PM
Tiem for me to head over to the Hunchback forum and start the Mourinho to Gorgie thread :fenlon

:tee hee: as owner? heard he always wanted an allotment right enough

hibsbollah
22-12-2012, 09:58 PM
Atletico could still catch them, but losing 4-1 to Barca last week must have left a bit of a scar...Be nice to see someone else win it for a change..

hfc rd
22-12-2012, 10:21 PM
Atletico could still catch them, but losing 4-1 to Barca last week must have left a bit of a scar...Be nice to see someone else win it for a change..

I would like to see the same as well. But can't see it though. Barca just look unstoppable in the league.

R'Albin
22-12-2012, 11:02 PM
I reckon that if MAdrid keep Mourinho they'll win the CL. No idea why, just do.

Pretty Boy
22-12-2012, 11:04 PM
You've spelt the thread title wrong.

It's T R A N S L A T O R.

hibsbollah
22-12-2012, 11:18 PM
I reckon that if MAdrid keep Mourinho they'll win the CL. No idea why, just do.

I tend to agree:agree: although I do fancy Bayern.

Hibernia&Alba
22-12-2012, 11:34 PM
Barca are now 16 wins and a draw in the league. Celtic's victory against them was some achievement. Hard to believe such a mediocre Celtic team did that.

Just_Jimmy
22-12-2012, 11:34 PM
Next city manager.

hfc rd
22-12-2012, 11:35 PM
What's the chances of him returning to chelski in the summer?

ScottB
23-12-2012, 02:13 AM
Next city manager.

Given their recent backroom signings, I think City are clearly after Guardiola. That and the top drawer academy they are building. Mourinho wouldn't know what to do with that.

Which is my problem with him, he turns up at a club, spends big on a bunch of players in their late 20's and that's it. Doesn't seem to develop youth in any way, shape or form. Not sure City would want him, not sure Abramovich would take him back and I just can't imagine him at Old Trafford. I wonder if his options post Madrid might not be as good as he may think...

Aldo
23-12-2012, 07:55 AM
Given their recent backroom signings, I think City are clearly after Guardiola. That and the top drawer academy they are building. Mourinho wouldn't know what to do with that.

Which is my problem with him, he turns up at a club, spends big on a bunch of players in their late 20's and that's it. Doesn't seem to develop youth in any way, shape or form. Not sure City would want him, not sure Abramovich would take him back and I just can't imagine him at Old Trafford. I wonder if his options post Madrid might not be as good as he may think...

Don't think JM will be at Man ure. Think their next manager may be Davie Moyes.

Biggie
23-12-2012, 08:26 AM

Meelan ?:dunno:
Mind you they need major surgery....

Pretty Boy
23-12-2012, 09:13 AM
He'll be at PSG within the.next 18 months.