PDA

View Full Version : Royal Mail - Useless!

Speedy
22-12-2012, 11:55 AM
Had to go to the delivery office yesterday to collect a parcel that was delivered at 9am the previous day. I waited in the queue for 20 minutes to be told it wasn't there yet despite the card saying it was.

My other half is away to collect it again at the moment. I'm in the flat and the postie posted a different card through the door, I caught up with him to say I didn't hear the door. "Er, well that's because I didn't knock because I was just posting a card through the door for the guy that tried to post it yesterday - see it says 4pm on the 21st. Just give them a phone".

Aye, very good pal. I know they are busy but there are quite a few reports of them not bothering their arse to carry the parcels and treating their customers like idiots is not acceptable.

Rant over!

Speedy
24-12-2012, 07:46 AM
Just went to collect it. They gave me it and it turns out the parcel was for someone with a similar surname at a different address.

If I wasn't so honest I could've been away with someones christmas present.

nonshinyfinish
24-12-2012, 01:46 PM
Just went to collect it. They gave me it and it turns out the parcel was for someone with a similar surname at a different address.

If I wasn't so honest I could've been away with someones christmas present.

Probably just shares in an insolvent company, you're better off handing it back.

Pete
24-12-2012, 05:11 PM
However bad you think royal mail are, they are one hundred times better than YODEL.

wpj
25-12-2012, 06:14 PM
However bad you think royal mail are, they are one hundred times better than YODEL.

totally agree, they are useless, why any company uses them I don't understand