PDA

View Full Version : Hibernian v Celtic Saturday 29th December 2012

Russell The Dug
19-12-2012, 03:39 PM
Have noticed this game is not on the TV at all.

Surely with the extra ticket for season's for this match, the time of year and Saturday at 3pm we should be looking at a very, very decent crowd.

Chances of it being the first sell out? :flag:

Lucius Apuleius
19-12-2012, 03:54 PM
Probably about 14 million to one. I need to win the lottery otherwise my seat will be MPT.

thekaratekid
19-12-2012, 07:01 PM
I think we're looking at about 18.5/19k.

Only 40% of ST holders took up the free ticket offer.

CalgaryHibs
19-12-2012, 07:20 PM
Have noticed this game is not on the TV at all.

Surely with the extra ticket for season's for this match, the time of year and Saturday at 3pm we should be looking at a very, very decent crowd.

Chances of it being the first sell out? :flag:

Yer joking rite?

No tv ? Not even ESPN ? This means we don"t see rthe game over here!! ??

#FromTheCapital
19-12-2012, 07:42 PM
Went to get my half season ticket last week for the west stand, was allocated a seat but was told that seat wasn't available for Celtic game as it was selling really well. They had to give me a seperate ticket for Celtic game.

Still, I reckon we'l be lucky to get 16-17k

Mr White
19-12-2012, 07:45 PM
Yer joking rite?

First time in many a year that we've played one of the gruesome twosome at home at 3pm on a Saturday. Should be a good atmosphere and attendance. You'll get updates on here :)

Scouse Hibee
19-12-2012, 07:46 PM
Yer joking rite?

That's right no TV so 3pm Saturday KO which is superb, couldn't care less about overseas supporters missing it to be honest. :wink:

FranckSuzy
19-12-2012, 07:48 PM
Yer joking rite?

Can you not get it on the all new, singing and dancing HibsTV? :wink:

cockneymike
19-12-2012, 11:06 PM

Aye, you can :thumbsup::

12/13 International Video Coverage
Hibernian TV is pleased to announce that the next Hibs games to be streamed live via Hibernian TV International will be:

Kilmarnock v Hibernian, Sunday 23 December, (kick off 12.45pm, stream will start 12.40pm UK time)

Hibernian v Celtic, Saturday 29 December, (kick off 3pm, stream will start 2.55pm UK time)

Heart of Midlothian v Hibernian, Thursday 3 January, (kick off 7.45pm, stream will start 7.40pm UK time)

Hibernian v Dundee, Saturday 19 January (kick off 3pm, stream will start 2.55pm UK time)

Aberdeen v Hibernian, Sunday 27 January (kick off 12.30pm, stream will start 12.25pm UK time)

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/TV/LiveEventsLanding/0,,10290,00.html

CalgaryHibs
20-12-2012, 12:12 AM
That's right no TV so 3pm Saturday KO which is superb, couldn't care less about overseas supporters missing it to be honest. :wink:

Well ko time will be 8am here betta than half five .oh I know you care about us overseas lot. (Smile)

CalgaryHibs
20-12-2012, 12:16 AM

On my blackberry? Cost me a fortune mate.

FranckSuzy
20-12-2012, 07:42 PM
Aye, you can :thumbsup::

12/13 International Video Coverage
Hibernian TV is pleased to announce that the next Hibs games to be streamed live via Hibernian TV International will be:

Kilmarnock v Hibernian, Sunday 23 December, (kick off 12.45pm, stream will start 12.40pm UK time)

Hibernian v Celtic, Saturday 29 December, (kick off 3pm, stream will start 2.55pm UK time)

Heart of Midlothian v Hibernian, Thursday 3 January, (kick off 7.45pm, stream will start 7.40pm UK time)

Hibernian v Dundee, Saturday 19 January (kick off 3pm, stream will start 2.55pm UK time)

Aberdeen v Hibernian, Sunday 27 January (kick off 12.30pm, stream will start 12.25pm UK time)

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/TV/LiveEventsLanding/0,,10290,00.html

On my blackberry? Cost me a fortune mate.

Beg, borrow or steal a laptop :confused: :greengrin

sbell1875
20-12-2012, 10:29 PM
I think we're looking at about 18.5/19k.

Only 40% of ST holders took up the free ticket offer.

I'm slightly disappointed if only 40% took advantage of this offer. My sister and my girlfriend both work a Saturday so I'm having to take a Celtic supporting mate with me that day!

Bring them on!

Hibernia&Alba
20-12-2012, 10:34 PM
I'm slightly disappointed if only 40% took advantage of this offer. My sister and my girlfriend both work a Saturday so I'm having to take a Celtic supporting mate with me that day!

Bring them on!

Not in oor section, surely? Get the Weegie fiend oot of oor end!

sbell1875
22-12-2012, 01:07 PM
Not in oor section, surely? Get the Weegie fiend oot of oor end!

Unusually for one of them he's very fair and balanced to be honest and I've sat with him in their end at a couple of away matches. Just hope after the game I can give it the big GIRFUY on the way home!

DavieRoy
22-12-2012, 02:09 PM
The last time Hibernian v Celtic was a Saturday 3pm kick off at Easter Road was September 1999, the first meeting between the pair in the SPL era. We lost 2-0 and Sauzee and Lovering were sent off.

The last time we played one of the Old Firm on a Saturday 3pm at Easter Road was in April 2007, Hibernian 3-3 Rangers.

BBC Alba have delayed coverage in the UK (full match from 5.30pm).

When the game was not going to be live, the SPL gave permission for BBC Alba to do the game so that an outside broadcast satellite truck would be present (five cameras) hence they could sell the game abroad live.

No satellite truck means no live feed. BBC Alba are starting to do more Celtic games, originally there deal was for no Celtic games (or Rangers game when they were in the SPL) but now they see the benefit as they can sell them abroad.

No excuse not to have a near sell out. This is what fans want, Saturday 3pm kick off, they complain about TV kick off times. 8,800 last week shows a TV deal IS required but lets see if the fans will turn out now, lets hope so.

Frogga
22-12-2012, 02:23 PM
Unusually for one of them he's very fair and balanced to be honest and I've sat with him in their end at a couple of away matches. Just hope after the game I can give it the big GIRFUY on the way home!

One of my good mates used to have a student ST next to me when we were at Edinburgh Uni and he's a Celtic fan. I seem to remember jumping on him when the squiggler went in :thumbsup:

Scorrie
22-12-2012, 03:03 PM
Quick question - will it be possible to buy a ticket on the day as will be up in Edinburgh but am not on the ticket database? Any info appreciated. Ta

trev the hat
22-12-2012, 03:21 PM
Unless you get yourself on database before you arrive, I would think no, although if your only after 1 I'm sure any local boozer would have someone selling one within they don't need.

Iggy Pope
22-12-2012, 04:15 PM
Quick question - will it be possible to buy a ticket on the day as will be up in Edinburgh but am not on the ticket database? Any info appreciated. Ta

Buy something to get you on the database?

Greendub
22-12-2012, 04:17 PM
My brother web for our tickets today, the girl in the shop says its selling really well and we could only get lower down seats, we went for sect43

Bring on the smellies!

Scouse Hibee
22-12-2012, 05:50 PM

If you're struggling for a ticket, PM me mate and I'll help out. Not back in Edinburgh till 28th but should still be able to sort you out on the day.