PDA

View Full Version : Tickets The derby

Pages : [1] 2

JIm
03-12-2012, 09:51 PM
Was speaking to one of my jumbo mates earier (winding him up actually :greengrin) anyway he seems to reckon Hearts may charge us as much as £35 per ticket for the new year derby, anyone heard anything similar?

If true absolutely disgusting........

CropleyWasGod
03-12-2012, 09:54 PM
Was speaking to one of my jumbo mates earier (winding him up actually :greengrin) anyway he seems to reckon Hearts may charge us as much as £35 per ticket for the new year derby, anyone heard anything similar?

They would have to charge the home fans the same.

Green Man
03-12-2012, 09:56 PM
They charged some home fans £35 for the Celtic game. Not sure if the away prices were the same.

hibbysam
03-12-2012, 09:56 PM
As far as im aware, You have to charge the same for similar areas of the ground,

Looking at there price structure, behind the goals has pricing as Upper £30 and £21 with lower set at £28 and £20!

PatHead
03-12-2012, 09:57 PM
Heard that is what they charged Celtic for the upper section during the week. Lower section was £30. Assume the maroon muppets won't mind paying it to save their club.

Pretty Boy
03-12-2012, 09:59 PM
I'll give my money to the local boozer then if they think they can charge us that.

JIm
03-12-2012, 09:59 PM
A pretty disgusting amount to charge if this is the case. £35 for an SPL game is scandalous.

Hibeesforever
03-12-2012, 10:06 PM
A pretty disgusting amount to charge if this is the case. £35 for an SPL game is scandalous.

Come on Rod, set up the big screen at ER. Let's have a party in the East!

iwasthere1972
03-12-2012, 10:09 PM
They can whistle.

Saorsa
03-12-2012, 10:13 PM
they winnae get one of these fae me http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/db/Brass_Razoo.jpg

sbell1875
03-12-2012, 10:13 PM
Wouldn't put prices of £30+ before booking fee or special delivery included past those ****bags.

Absolutely tore me a new one in March for the game.

edinburghhibee
03-12-2012, 10:14 PM
I'm sure I paid £38.50 for my tickets last year

Frazerbob
03-12-2012, 10:16 PM
I'm sure I read that Celtic were charged £28 and £30 last week.

Anyone know if the tickets will be sold by Hibs or will we have to buy them direct from Them again?

Bobo
03-12-2012, 10:16 PM
Every Hibs fan thinking of going to Tynie should buy something out the Hibs shop for £30 instead so OUR CLUB get the benefit of their support and not the Merricks.

Boycot the game and leave the school end of the piggery empty, nae money for them would be another nail in their coffin and a step nearer the abyss.

trev the hat
03-12-2012, 10:17 PM

This has to be considered, even BTG, I'd happily pay an entrance fee.

Frazerbob
03-12-2012, 10:19 PM
I'll gladly pay £30 to get it right up them like last night again.

iwasthere1972
03-12-2012, 10:21 PM
The title is a bit of a contradiction. I wouldn't call 35 notes Tynie.

Boycott.

JIm

Thats very well, but what about £35 :wink:

Baldy Foghorn
Every Hibs fan thinking of going to Tynie should buy something out the Hibs shop for £30 instead so OUR CLUB get the benefit of their support and not the Merricks.

Boycot the game and leave the school end of the piggery empty, nae money for them would be another nail in their coffin and a step nearer the abyss.

Aye, just what OUR team deserves, to run out and see no fans in the away end.......Let's leave out the nonsense boycott chat....:rolleyes:

If you want to go and support Hibs, then go, if you dont want to go then don't......Pretty simplistic is it not?

LancashireHibby
03-12-2012, 10:23 PM
Same here. Imagine us winning 7-0 and in years to come all you can see is empty seats in the Hibs end. Though of course everyone will have claimed to have been there :wink:

Frazerbob
03-12-2012, 10:24 PM
Aye, just what OUR team deserves, to run out and see no fans in the away end.......Let's leave out the nonsense boycott chat....:rolleyes:

If you want to go and support Hibs, then go, if you dont want to go then don't......Pretty simplistic is it not?

Agreed. Let's also wait until prices are anounced before throwing the toys out the pram. £28 & £30 isn't the end of the World. We charge £28 for an SPL Derby.

muzzhfc
03-12-2012, 10:26 PM

i agree. supporting our team and winning comes first. who cares if we keep them in business for another week or two

GGTTH07
03-12-2012, 10:32 PM
I'll be there. Not missed a game there in a while.

GGTTH07
03-12-2012, 10:35 PM
£28 in the lower, £30 in the upper. Checked on their pricing.

Ultrabee1-0
03-12-2012, 10:41 PM
Why don't we all forge credit cards???

.Sean.
03-12-2012, 10:48 PM
Boycott? I'm sure the players will be really inspired running out to an empty Roseburn.

Baldy Foghorn
03-12-2012, 10:54 PM
Boycott? I'm sure the players will be really inspired running out to an empty Roseburn.

Talk of a boycott is just so yammish........:cb

carnoustiehibee
03-12-2012, 10:58 PM
why dont we all go in white asbestos suits and masks, wrap the whole stand up in yellow warning tape and go ****ing bananas :cb

Makaveli
03-12-2012, 11:11 PM
£33 for the Brian Kerr game over five years ago. Worth it.

Diclonius
04-12-2012, 01:15 AM
The talent some Hibs fans have in creating excuses not to go to games really astounds me at times.

I'd say that's what Vlad's aiming for - the hiked costs will more than compensate in the form of home tickets for unsold away seats, and the Hearts team will get a massive boost from seeing it.

SneakersO'Toole
04-12-2012, 05:40 AM
I'd pay £100 to see us thrash those balloons from Gorgie. I've paid over £30 for tickets there in the past when we've been terrible and lost. No way im missing this one when we have a good team capable of getting a result.

marinello59
04-12-2012, 05:40 AM

:top marks

Bobo
04-12-2012, 06:05 AM
The talent some Hibs fans have in creating excuses not to go to games really astounds me at times.

Wow never saw that coming :rolleyes: I forgot there were so many Uber fans on here!

I, like many others who now choose not to go to Tynie have been going to away games long before you were born and still do but not to that dump. Yet the fact we choose not to contribute to keeping that shower alive is an excuse not to attend games... aye good one.

lyonhibs
04-12-2012, 06:27 AM
£33 for the Brian Kerr game over five years ago. Worth it.

:agree::agree:

Cheap at the price. I delayed returning to Zurich especially to be in town for this game, so away and boycott if you (not makaveli_69) want to. All the more left for the rest of us :greengrin

ano hibby
04-12-2012, 07:40 AM
I'd pay £100 to see us thrash those balloons from Gorgie. I've paid over £30 for tickets there in the past when we've been terrible and lost. No way im missing this one when we have a good team capable of getting a result.

Couldnt agree more. Bring it on.

Billy Whizz
04-12-2012, 07:55 AM
I'll be there, want to see my team win!

jane_says
04-12-2012, 08:01 AM
I offered £80 to a mate for a ticket at tyney once. We were 3 down by half time with ten men and lost 4-1. Dodged a bullet there but would do it again in a flash. No way I'm missing this one.
:pfgwa

NewHibby
04-12-2012, 08:09 AM

Thats exactly what we should be doing!

green&left
04-12-2012, 08:20 AM
Rather see a full Roseburn with an organised boycott of match programmes, catering outlets, bookies along with message banners etc.

Can't see them charging £35 anyway. This would loss them money with folk who wouldn't attend due to the hefty increase in price.

Bostonhibby
04-12-2012, 08:20 AM

Can charge what they like as far as I am concerned, they never ever get any of my or my families money since Wallygate.

Bostonhibby
04-12-2012, 08:36 AM
Wow never saw that coming :rolleyes: I forgot there were so many Uber fans on here!

I, like many others who now choose not to go to Tynie have been going to away games long before you were born and still do but not to that dump. Yet the fact we choose not to contribute to keeping that shower alive is an excuse not to attend games... aye good one.

:agree: I suspect from your age Bobo that you might actually know why a number of lifelong Shareholders, season ticket holders, quite a few cases regular attenders of away games and active Supporter club members and organisers stopped going to Tiny after Mercer tried to shut us down......................

Nae axe to grind with those who choose to go and I won't be criticising their reasons for going, I have mine for not going and don't need anyone on here speculating about why anyone who was around when we were protesting against Mercer and his cronies might not be going. If there wasn't a protest there'd be no Hibs to watch at Tiny, and probably no Tiny either as he'd have flogged both grounds, set the new Yams up and had cash left over.

I was there at the 0-7 game and I don't think I missed any pre Wallygate but like yer man says, any excuse to miss a game eh?

Still the £35 I have saved can be offset against the thousands I have spent getting to games all over Scotland and parts of Europe this season - oh and my family and friends as well. Come to think of it it's actually my biggest single annual expense! Does this give me a chance of joining the Uber fans club or do I have to catch asbestosis to prove I have been to Tiny to get in?

Bostonhibby
04-12-2012, 08:38 AM

:thumbsup: This

Saorsa
04-12-2012, 08:48 AM

I, like many others who now choose not to go to Tynie have been going to away games long before you were born and still do but not to that dump. Yet the fact we choose not to contribute to keeping that shower alive is an excuse not to attend games... aye good one.Spot on :aok: I'll no be giving a penny tae that grubby shower of tax dodgers, the club that tried tae kill mine. I've no been in that ground for a derby longer than that particular uber fan has been alive and I'll no be starting now. I'll give my money tae my club. My support for my club this season has cost me over £1200 already, I wonder how much the uber fan has spent.

I have nae doubt that the Hibs end will sell out for that game and good on those who want tae go but not a bent penny will that club get from me.

Bobo
04-12-2012, 08:54 AM
:agree: I suspect from your age Bobo that you might actually know why a number of lifelong Shareholders, season ticket holders, quite a few cases regular attenders of away games and active Supporter club members and organisers stopped going to Tiny after Mercer tried to shut us down......................

Nae axe to grind with those who choose to go and I won't be criticising their reasons for going, I have mine for not going and don't need anyone on here speculating about why anyone who was around when we were protesting against Mercer and his cronies might not be going. If there wasn't a protest there'd be no Hibs to watch at Tiny, and probably no Tiny either as he'd have flogged both grounds, set the new Yams up and had cash left over.

I was there at the 0-7 game and I don't think I missed any pre Wallygate but like yer man says, any excuse to miss a game eh?

Still the £35 I have saved can be offset against the thousands I have spent getting to games all over Scotland and parts of Europe this season - oh and my family and friends as well. Come to think of it it's actually my biggest single annual expense! Does this give me a chance of joining the Uber fans club or do I have to catch asbestosis to prove I have been to Tiny to get in?

Couldn't have put it better myself.

JimBHibees
04-12-2012, 09:05 AM
Any talk of a boycott is nonsense the amount of money Hibs fans would put into their coffers is miniscule in the grand scheme of things. Much more important IMO is that a committed Hibs team come out the tunnel to see a noisy and boisterous away end who are up for what is traditionally the biggest league game of the season. Bring it on and after Sunday bring it on even more. :pfgwa

lord bunberry
04-12-2012, 09:06 AM
I will be there imo there is nothing better than winning at the pbs

Makaveli
04-12-2012, 09:10 AM
Spot on :aok: I'll no be giving a penny tae that grubby shower of tax dodgers, the club that tried tae kill mine. I've no been in that ground for a derby longer than that particular uber fan has been alive and I'll no be starting now. I'll give my money tae my club. My support for my club this season has cost me over £1200 already, I wonder how much the uber fan has spent.

I have nae doubt that the Hibs end will sell out for that game and good on those who want tae go but not a bent penny will that club get from me.

See, that's a fair post. It explains why you personally don't go to Tynecastle and then says "good on those who do."

Not wanting to give them a penny is understandable and I don't think anyone could criticise that.

What a lot of us really don't get is why some of the other non-Tynie-attenders are calling for everyone else to boycott with them.

Saorsa
04-12-2012, 09:20 AM
See, that's a fair post. It explains why you personally don't go to Tynecastle and then says "good on those who do."

Not wanting to give them a penny is understandable and I don't think anyone could criticise that.

What a lot of us really don't get is why some of the other non-Tynie-attenders are calling for everyone else to boycott with them.:aok: I wouldnae try tae discourage anybody from supporting the team and it's none of my business what they dae with their money as it's none of theirs what I choose tae (or not) dae with mine. It was that post and ones like it that get my goat, particularly when it comes from somebody half my age who has been tae naewhere near the number of games, home or away that I have.

Bostonhibby
04-12-2012, 09:25 AM

What a lot of us really don't get is why some of the other non-Tynie-attenders are calling for everyone else to boycott with them.

:agree: I will be watching somewhere - might try London Hibs pub and hope we do win in front of a packed away end for the sake of the team. I'd prefer the yams to get nothing from us other than the bare minimum to get in so maybe those that are going should take their own cakes :wink:

JustSimplyHibs
04-12-2012, 09:28 AM
why dont we all go in white asbestos suits and masks, wrap the whole stand up in yellow warning tape and go ****ing bananas :cb

Where do you get the suits from and how much???? Sounds like a good idea and I'd be up for wearing one, over 3000 Hibby's wearing this in the Roseburn, brilliant :greengrin

cabbageandribs1875
04-12-2012, 09:41 AM
Spot on :aok: I'll no be giving a penny tae that grubby shower of tax dodgers, the club that tried tae kill mine. I've no been in that ground for a derby longer than that particular uber fan has been alive and I'll no be starting now. I'll give my money tae my club. My support for my club this season has cost me over £1200 already, I wonder how much the uber fan has spent.

ken, i've got socks aulder than him :faf:

carnoustiehibee
04-12-2012, 09:55 AM
Where do you get the suits from and how much???? Sounds like a good idea and I'd be up for wearing one, over 3000 Hibby's wearing this in the Roseburn, brilliant :greengrin

Only about £3 on eBay. Can't get the links up on my phone but thought it would look great

Keith_M
04-12-2012, 11:01 AM
What's really crazy is that, to be able to charge a higher price for away fans, they put up the price in what should really be the cheapest part of the ground, behind the goals. This means that if there own fans by a ticket in the Gorgie Road end, they pay more than somebody in the Wheatfield stand. The prices are usually the other way around. Crazy.

Fife-Hibee
04-12-2012, 11:13 AM
Lets not forget guys its the 40th anniversary :-) cannae wait will be there with bells on !!

Hibercelona
04-12-2012, 11:14 AM
I wouldn't give them the ***** off the sole of my boot!

Diclonius
04-12-2012, 11:23 AM
:aok: I wouldnae try tae discourage anybody from supporting the team and it's none of my business what they dae with their money as it's none of theirs what I choose tae (or not) dae with mine. It was that post and ones like it that get my goat, particularly when it comes from somebody half my age who has been tae naewhere near the number of games, home or away that I have.

I wasn't getting at that - obviously people like yourself are going to have individual personal reasons not to go but what I was primarily responding to was a number of people saying that we should all deliberately not go - that actually being there is somehow a bad thing. I don't get why that would help the team in any way.

In any case, you've probably seen a fair few more Tynie victories in person beforehand - I'd like to be at more than one (running total so far). :bitchy:

The_Sauz
04-12-2012, 11:42 AM
I remember just before the 6-2 game at ER, the Hearts fans were complaining about the the prices for the game (£21) and were boycotting the game as they felt Hibs were charging to much. A day or two later Sir Rod Petrie of Hibernian made a statement in the media about the pricing of tickets! He said that all prices were agreed at a chairmen's meeting before the start of the season. Hibs had declared that Hearts. Celtic & Ranges would be category "A" games and would charge £21 and the rest would be Cat "B" and would be charged £18. Now I would guess that is still the case today.....but I could be wrong?

Chuck Rhoades
04-12-2012, 03:55 PM
No need for debate, if you want to go and support the team then go. However, if you don't want the Yams having your cash then don't. We charge them £28, so if it's £30 it's hardly robbery in comparison to our own club.

Leith Green
04-12-2012, 04:03 PM

Mercer died 7 years ago, the club has been under totally different ownership for decades mate. I hate the creatures as much as anyone, but it was one mans idea not the club as a whole.

Supporting our team surely means more than not supporting another? Nothing more soul destroying than being in the place with a half empty stand.

Devilstorment
04-12-2012, 07:43 PM

I'd say that's what Vlad's aiming for - the hiked costs will more than compensate in the form of home tickets for unsold away seats, and the Hearts team will get a massive boost from seeing it.

I dont think Vlad cares enough anymore to do that.

Its all about the Benjamin's now. They will have seen the bumper crowd at ER on Sunday and said "I'll have some of that but at 35 a head"

I would gladly send a cheque to Hibs for £35 than give Hertz the pleasure of getting my money! I know that means empty seats supporting Hibs but its daylight robbery trying to take £35 for an SPL game!

SkintHibby
04-12-2012, 07:56 PM
I stopped going too after Wallygate and in all that time I have only been back once....

For the 3-0 Millennium Derby! :greengrin

Bostonhibby
04-12-2012, 08:00 PM
Mercer died 7 years ago, the club has been under totally different ownership for decades mate. I hate the creatures as much as anyone, but it was one mans idea not the club as a whole.

Supporting our team surely means more than not supporting another? Nothing more soul destroying than being in the place with a half empty stand.

hear what you say, the reason I never go to tiny is so Hearts don't get my money. My actual protesting against Mercer started when he wrote to me trying to raise funds and support for the take over, and ended the day he withdrew his offer. There were however many, many yammish who were 100% behind wiping us out and very few who spoke against it. I never will contribute anything to them and I am happy that we will probably fill the away end regardless.

As you imply, it was a while ago and my support for all things Hibernian diminishes not one jot as a consequence of not buying a ticket for a visit to tiny, there are quite a few like me. I am not in the camp that suggests anyone should "boycott" this or any other game. I respect and admire their reasons for going as much as I expect the same to apply for those of us who don't do tiny - FWIW I do miss it as we did win a couple of times in my era :greengrin

Sir David Gray
04-12-2012, 08:15 PM
Well I'll be there and I cannot wait.

I've only seen us win against them there three times and each occasion was absolutely brilliant, there's nothing better than seeing the home stands at Tynecastle empty on the full time whistle.

I just hope we get a repeat on 3rd January.

JollyGreenGiant
04-12-2012, 09:05 PM
I hate them as much as any Hibby, but they can charge me £50 a ticket - I do not want to see my team run out into a derby with hardly any Hibs fans in the stadium.

Its just a matter of principle imho, not going just gives them a greater advantage over us on the pitch. Giving the players a boost by seeing a large Hibs support, has got to be more important than not giving them any ticket money.

TonyStokeprano
05-12-2012, 02:52 PM

I'd be up for that aswell, would only really look good if we could get the majority of the support to wear them though, 3 quid a suit is pretty cheap!!

edinburghhibee
05-12-2012, 03:55 PM
I'd also be up for this too, sure I could get a few others too ;)

speedy_gonzales
05-12-2012, 04:16 PM

Only about £3 on eBay. Can't get the links up on my phone but thought it would look great

I'd be up for that aswell, would only really look good if we could get the majority of the support to wear them though, 3 quid a suit is pretty cheap!!

I'd also be up for this too, sure I could get a few others too ;)

Here you go guys, Screwfix (http://www.screwfix.com/p/keepsafe-disposable-coveralls-42-46-chest-31-leg/17133) £2.59 if you're buying less than 10, only £1.39 if you're buying more than 50, get Sect43 on the case :greengrin

Franck Stanton
05-12-2012, 05:33 PM
Can I get in for £15 [half-price] as I am only going to watch one team ?

carnoustiehibee
05-12-2012, 06:10 PM
Here you go guys, Screwfix (http://www.screwfix.com/p/keepsafe-disposable-coveralls-42-46-chest-31-leg/17133) £2.59 if you're buying less than 10, only £1.39 if you're buying more than 50, get Sect43 on the case :greengrin

Could get them handed out at the gates when everyone goes in. I've given Mick a wee txt, see what he thinks.

Delboy4
06-12-2012, 12:59 PM

Superb...Let's get it done!

If there was any bother after the game and we all ran away it would be like the 'Thomas Crown Affair'...the Polis would be baffled who to chase!! haha :na na:
:greengrin
:flag::flag:

GGTTH

Scònaldò
06-12-2012, 01:18 PM
Agreed, this should be done, I'm willing to chip in!

EDIT: just bought 5 for £4.47, lets get everyone wearing one.

Springbank
06-12-2012, 06:56 PM
Now that Hibs are once again The Man, in the Edinburgh Derby, it's time Iron Rod demanded more tickets for us for the new year derby.

I think I read somewhere that Hearts are a wee bit strapped for cash and couldn't even sell out v Celtic or v st Mirren despite using every emotional blackmail trick in the book-auskas

Onion
06-12-2012, 07:06 PM
Now that Hibs are once again The Man, in the Edinburgh Derby, it's time Iron Rod demanded more tickets for us for the new year derby.

I think I read somewhere that Hearts are a wee bit strapped for cash and couldn't even sell out v Celtic or v st Mirren despite using every emotional blackmail trick in the book-auskas

If their team continues to struggle an they lose a few more, that's usually the trigger that keep the common Yam at home or in the pub. They really don't like it up 'em and it's been a few games since they won a Derby match :greengrin

Jones28
06-12-2012, 07:07 PM
Nah - giving more money to the Merricks. As well as the money thing I think having Hibs and Hearts supporters in the same stand wouldnt be the best idea.

Sir David Gray
06-12-2012, 07:09 PM
Haven't they had about 120,000 fans at their past few matches?

Can't see them allowing any more of us in than normal.

iwasthere1972
06-12-2012, 07:11 PM
Totally agree.

They should still be able to fill The Asbestos Stand and The Gorgie Road Stand with us occupying The Mr Kipling Stand and The Jaffa(s) Cake Stand.

iwasthere1972
06-12-2012, 07:14 PM
Haven't they had about 120,000 fans at their past few matches?

Can't see them allowing any more of us in than normal.

How many is a few?

Saorsa
07-12-2012, 03:34 PM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20121207/edinburgh-derby-ticket-info_2262950_3003314

Mikey
07-12-2012, 03:37 PM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20121207/edinburgh-derby-ticket-info_2262950_3003314

£28 and £30 for an adult eh!

It would be wrong to suggest a boycott, but for those going, there's no need to buy your tickets too quickly :wink:

Leithenhibby
07-12-2012, 03:49 PM

It would be wrong to suggest a boycott, but for those going, there's no need to buy your tickets too quickly :wink:

:greengrin I need to wait for general sale anyway :wink:

TheReg!
07-12-2012, 04:06 PM
£30 that's a bit Steep! I'm gonna go and I hope we pump them, thieving twats!

Diclonius
07-12-2012, 04:12 PM
****ing hell.

Chuck Rhoades
07-12-2012, 04:22 PM
Why the shock FFS, it's been those prices on and off for years. We charge them £28!!!

Baldy Foghorn
07-12-2012, 04:22 PM
Why the shock FFS, it's been those prices on and off for years. We charge them £28!!!

Its reasonable prices if you ask me.....

Pete
07-12-2012, 04:24 PM

People have known how much tickets for the opposite stand have been selling for for weeks.

28/30 is hardly a massive increase in what was charged before.

Chuck Rhoades
07-12-2012, 04:36 PM

Reasonable isn't a word I would use, as Scottish football should be nowhere near £30 IMO; however why people are moaning is beyond me, we charge similar, they have charged this for years.

Baldy Foghorn
07-12-2012, 04:38 PM
Reasonable isn't a word I would use, as Scottish football should be nowhere near £30 IMO; however why people are moaning is beyond me, we charge similar, they have charged this for years.

Yes that's fair enough I suppose......

TamHibs
07-12-2012, 05:22 PM
Am I right in saying that season ticket holders won't pay a booking fee as per the terms laid out at the start of the season?

SteveHFC
07-12-2012, 05:23 PM
I will be there. It might be the last ever derby game at tynecastle :wink:

JeMeSouviens
07-12-2012, 05:27 PM

£21 for 12-18 year olds isn't! We charge £14 and I thought that was bad ...

lucky
07-12-2012, 05:27 PM
£30 is less than I thought. So I'm going

stoneyburn hibs
07-12-2012, 05:44 PM
£21 for 12-18 year olds isn't! We charge £14 and I thought that was bad ...

£21 for a kid , they can ram it , i wont be going.

Speedy
07-12-2012, 05:52 PM
Half of the money will be going to Hibs will it not?

Maybe worth considering before boycotting.

Saorsa
07-12-2012, 05:53 PM

Maybe worth considering before boycotting.For a league game? nah!

down-the-slope
07-12-2012, 05:57 PM

Bevvied before 7pm :tsk tsk:

Baldy Foghorn
07-12-2012, 06:04 PM

That only applies to Cup matches.......

Speedy
07-12-2012, 06:05 PM
Bevvied before 7pm :tsk tsk:

Been bevvied since 9am this morning, I.ve not got out an airport all day.

Apologies for blethering mince.

Big_Franck
07-12-2012, 06:22 PM

I'll be waiting another couple of weeks at least :agree: F*** thum :fenlon

woody47
07-12-2012, 07:39 PM
Two scenarios

one: we go and pay the hiked prices but in doing so we support our team as they hump the dreggs of society.

two: we bouycott the game but in doing so we do NOT support our team as they hump the dreggs of society BUT we also do not give them much needed funds.

Damned if we do and damned if we dont :)

Frazerbob
07-12-2012, 07:45 PM
So, Adults can go for £28 (the same as we charge them and our own fans for an SPL Derby) or £30, a whopping 2 quid more than we charge.

Kids can go for £15, a huge £1 more than we charge.

Get a grip folks and get your ***** along to, what is usually, the biggest game of the season. We all moaned like hell when the New year Derby was missing from the fixture list!!

SMAXXA
07-12-2012, 07:46 PM
I will be there regardless of cost, an evening game at tyne is special and to pump them makes it even more special and i for one want to be there to see them sneaking out and giving them it tight. Weve had to put up with ***** for long enough and cant stand the thought of missing out on a potential party :thumbsup:

Geo_1875
07-12-2012, 07:47 PM
£30 for HoMFC v Hibs. £30 for West Ham v Man It'd in FA Cup. I suppose that's what happens when you pay £150k per week for players.

Baldy Foghorn
07-12-2012, 08:05 PM
So, Adults can go for £28 (the same as we charge them and our own fans for an SPL Derby) or £30, a whopping 2 quid more than we charge.

Get a grip folks and get your ***** along to, what is usually, the biggest game of the season. We all moned like hell when the New year Derby was missing from the fixture list!!

Spot on, OUR team needs our support vocally on the night..............I for one cannot wait....

LancashireHibby
07-12-2012, 08:50 PM
£30 for HoMFC v Hibs. £30 for West Ham v Man It'd in FA Cup. I suppose that's what happens when you pay £150k per week for players.
The £40m just for turning up comes in handy though, no?

Pretty Boy
07-12-2012, 09:08 PM
Cheaper than I thought so I'll probably go.

If I'm reading it right as of the 17th I can get 2 tickets with 1 season ticket? Assuming there's tickets left, which I'm sure there will be, of course.

Geo_1875
07-12-2012, 10:01 PM
The £40m just for turning up comes in handy though, no?

£40m for turning up in the FA Cup?

JollyGreenGiant
07-12-2012, 10:26 PM
I will be there regardless of cost, an evening game at tyne is special and to pump them makes it even more special and i for one want to be there to see them sneaking out and giving them it tight. Weve had to put up with ***** for long enough and cant stand the thought of missing out on a potential party :thumbsup:

:agree:

Giving the players vocal support outweighs any concerns about the price!

:flag:

Brooster
07-12-2012, 10:32 PM

Giving the players vocal support outweighs any concerns about the price!

:flag:

Correct mate. Even at £60 I would be there.

Hibbyradge
07-12-2012, 10:57 PM
Correct mate. Even at £60 I would be there.

I wouldn't be there if it was £6.

Fife-Hibee
08-12-2012, 12:51 AM
Deffo going but will leave it as late as possible to buy the tickets ! Hearts cants ! GGTTH

Hibercelona
08-12-2012, 12:55 AM
Deffo going but will leave it as late as possible to buy the tickets ! Hearts cants ! GGTTH

:thumbsup:

Pete
08-12-2012, 09:11 AM
Why would leaving it late make any difference?

Do we not sell the tickets, do the sums and then give them the cash after the match?

hibs4thecup1988
08-12-2012, 10:06 AM
I am on my phone and can't get the link but are we selling the tickets this time or is it direct from them? £30 is reasonable. I agree £21 for a child is not. But its £9 quid more than what we charge for adult and child.

Bring. It. On!!

Fife-Hibee
08-12-2012, 10:06 AM
Why would leaving it late make any difference?

Do we not sell the tickets, do the sums and then give them the cash after the match?

And here was me thinking they were along every night at 4.55pm with their beggin bowl !

Thecat23
08-12-2012, 10:17 AM
I don't go to give Hearts money. I go to support Hibs it's simple as that. I hope we pack out their end and spank them in their own back yard. Nothing better than being there when that happens.

Saorsa
08-12-2012, 10:18 AM
I am on my phone and can't get the link but are we selling the tickets this time or is it direct from them? £30 is reasonable. I agree £21 for a child is not. But its £9 quid more than what we charge for adult and child.

Bring. It. On!!Hibs are selling them.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/LatestTicketNews/0,,10290,00.html

Clydesdale Bank Premier League
Hearts v Hibernian
Thursday 3rd January 2013
Tynecastle
Away - Kick Off 7.45pm
Season Ticket Members
Tickets will go on sale to Season Ticket Members from 10am on Monday 10th December initially restricted to one ticket per Season Ticket Member.
From 10am on Monday 17th December, Season Ticket Members may purchase more than one ticket. The Season Ticket Member will be responsible for the individuals in their group. Should the Season Ticket Member wish to add these people to the database this can be done at the Ticket Desk in the Clubstore.
Club Members
From 10am on Monday 17th December, valid Club Members may purchase one ticket per Club Membership.
General Sale
General Sale will commence on Thursday 20th December at 10am. Tickets will be available to all supporters who are currently on the Hibernian ticket database. If purchasing multiple tickets the names and address of the individuals within the group must be provided at the time of booking.
Note: All sales are subject to availability
To Purchase Tickets:
Tickets can be purchased, online here (http://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc) or in person during opening times at the Ticket Desk within the Clubstore. Alternatively by telephoning the call centre on 0844 844 1875 option 1.
Ticket Prices:
Roseburn Upper:
Adult - £30
Conc* - £21
Under 12 - £15
Roseburn Lower:
Adult - £28
Conc* - £20
Under 12 - £15
*Concessions are Over 65/Under 18/Full-time students with a valid matriculation card
Phone / Online: Please note a booking fee of £1.50 per ticket, applicable to adults and concessions will be charged.
Disabled Supporters:
Wheelchair & Carer - £15
Ambulant - Regular match price. If carer is required, proof will be needed, there are a limited amount of carer tickets which will be available on a first come first serve basis.
Please contact the Disabled Supporters' Helpline directly on 0131 656 7066, or visit the Ticket Desk within the Clubstore

hibs4thecup1988
08-12-2012, 10:21 AM
Appreciate that Dan thank you.

Looking forward to it.

Saorsa
08-12-2012, 10:24 AM
Appreciate that Dan thank you.

Looking forward to it.:aok:

Frazerbob
08-12-2012, 10:24 AM

Bring. It. On!!

£15 for 12's and under.

Saorsa
08-12-2012, 10:28 AM
£15 for 12's and under.It's under 12. 21 quid is still a bloody disgrace for anybody aged between 12 & 17.

hibs4thecup1988
08-12-2012, 10:31 AM
£15 for 12's and under.

Ahhh. So therefore me and my son could go for only £3 more than it would cost us at easter road and people are up in arms? £3 can hardly buy you a pint nowadays.

I know where I will be January 3rd :)

LancashireHibby
08-12-2012, 10:35 AM
£40m for turning up in the FA Cup?
Then surely like-for-like would be to compare it with the £25 we charged for the Cup game against Hertz? I'd suspect you'd get a different figure if you compared the prices for a league game.

hibs4thecup1988
08-12-2012, 10:42 AM
also remember that 35,000 at upton park at 30 a head is still double what hearts will earn.

The TV, prize money etc is scary in England as well.

edinburghhibee
08-12-2012, 12:42 PM
Ill be there with 5 others draped in out white suits and dust masks. Bring on the ****bo's!!!!!!!

Nakedmanoncrack
08-12-2012, 07:26 PM

Get a grip folks and get your ***** along to, what is usually, the biggest game of the season. We all moaned like hell when the New year Derby was missing from the fixture list!!

Enough of the excuses, lets be honest no matter the excuses given on here there is only one reason why we have failed to sell out even a paltry 3K odd tickets in recent years, same reason why their end was half empty at the 6-2 game & others.

Frazerbob
08-12-2012, 07:58 PM
Ahhh. So therefore me and my son could go for only £3 more than it would cost us at easter road and people are up in arms? £3 can hardly buy you a pint nowadays.

I know where I will be January 3rd :)

No, you and your son can go for only £1 more if you buy tickets in the front section (laughingly referred to by Ha Ha Hearts as the "lower tier".

hibs4thecup1988
08-12-2012, 08:15 PM
Yup. Front section it would be for us.

Should certainly be no excuses or boycotts regards prices! I get the points why people don't go to Tynecastle but people who usually go and then are saying they won't due to prices...nope not accepted!

LamontHFC©
08-12-2012, 10:10 PM
Do people think this is going to sell out within the first week of it going on sale to just season tickets 1 per ST??

Really hope not...

hungryhibs
09-12-2012, 12:46 AM
well ill be there with some freinds :hibees:pfgwa

Hibercelona
09-12-2012, 05:37 AM
It's under 12. 21 quid is still a bloody disgrace for anybody aged between 12 & 17.

Seems like they're aiming to get far more under 12's through the gates than under 17's..... :hmmm:

ano hibby
10-12-2012, 09:17 AM
Tickets on sale now to ST holders.
Got my 3:aok:

Steven_Hibs
10-12-2012, 09:20 AM
Anyone know where these seats are?

Block 2 (internet)
Row 24 Seat

Block 2 (internet)
Row 24 Seat

Block 2 (internet)
Row 24 Seat

Would block 2 mean J?

Cheers

ano hibby
10-12-2012, 10:13 AM

Block 2 (internet)

Row 24 Seat

Block 2 (internet)

Row 24 Seat

Block 2 (internet)

Row 24 Seat

Would block 2 mean J?

Cheers

NOt sure, i just booked mine (very close to those) & assumed that as (presumably) the first block on sale it would be central...

S4uzee
10-12-2012, 10:57 AM
Anyone know why is there no option for the lower tier online?

Billy Whizz
10-12-2012, 11:00 AM

Block 2 (internet)
Row 24 Seat

Block 2 (internet)
Row 24 Seat

Block 2 (internet)
Row 24 Seat

Would block 2 mean J?

Cheers

Up high. I think the back row is around row 27/28

lyonhibs
10-12-2012, 11:01 AM
Anyone know why is there no option for the lower tier online?

They'll be selling out the upper tier 1st I'd imagine. Has anyone got lower tier tickets over the phone/in-person yet?

Billy Whizz
10-12-2012, 02:48 PM
Just ordered mine online, but I was charged a booking fee?
I thought as an early bird all away games that I booked were without a booking fee. Can anyone clarify this?

Saorsa
10-12-2012, 02:59 PM
Just ordered mine online, but I was charged a booking fee?
I thought as an early bird all away games that I booked were without a booking fee. Can anyone clarify this?http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20120405/-deadlines-extended-_2262950_2723917

No Booking Fees
Season Ticket members will be able to book their tickets for Hibernian's SPL away games on-line or by phone without incurring booking charges.

Billy Whizz
10-12-2012, 03:15 PM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20120405/-deadlines-extended-_2262950_2723917

That's very nice of them to say that, but I've just booked 8 and got charged £12

JimBHibees
10-12-2012, 03:16 PM
That's very nice of them to say that, but I've just booked 8 and got charged £12

Email and get a refund

Saorsa
10-12-2012, 03:18 PM
That's very nice of them to say that, but I've just booked 8 and got charged £12I'd be getting back tae them about sharpish.

Steve20
10-12-2012, 03:22 PM
Yup. Front section it would be for us.

Should certainly be no excuses or boycotts regards prices! I get the points why people don't go to Tynecastle but people who usually go and then are saying they won't due to prices...nope not accepted!

Not accepted? People don't need permission to not go to a match.

wearethehibs
10-12-2012, 03:31 PM
Ill be there. The only money they are getting from me is for the ticket. It amazes me how many people are queuing up to give them even more money for **** over priced food.

Saorsa
10-12-2012, 03:36 PM
Ill be there. The only money they are getting from me is for the ticket. It amazes me how many people are queuing up to give them even more money for **** over priced food.It amazes me that anybody is stupid enough tae still supply them with ***** over priced food tae sell unless they're baking their ain.

DanTheMan
10-12-2012, 04:22 PM
They'll be selling out the upper tier 1st I'd imagine. Has anyone got lower tier tickets over the phone/in-person yet?

I was up at 4:30 and bought 2 tickets for the lower tier. They let us pick.

woody47
10-12-2012, 06:36 PM

Got mine and student son's at lunch time and they are selling Block M first (think it is the right hand side as you look at it) . There only appeared to be three rows at the front.

Looking forward to the Roseburn bouncing :)

TamHibs
10-12-2012, 06:42 PM
Email and get a refund

I know this has been asked for many times but does anyone have Judith's email address as I've just bought 8 tickets & been charged £12 in booking fee's?

DarrenSQH
10-12-2012, 07:08 PM
Got 3 tickets today in section M lower. Only selling the first section when I went.

TamHibs
10-12-2012, 07:09 PM
Got 3 tickets today in section M lower. Only selling the first section when I went.

I bought online & got block 2, row 22 seats 7-14. Is this section M aswel?

jane_says
10-12-2012, 07:15 PM
Is anyone willing to swap a lower tier ticket for an upper? Can only use my phone before 9 and after 5 while working away atm and can't seem to buy lower tier online??

StarMan10
10-12-2012, 07:35 PM
£20/£21 is steep. Paid £14 for the game last sunday.
Prices apart from 12-17's seem to reasonable though, which is strange given their admiration for people within this age group..

semaj64
10-12-2012, 08:23 PM
Just bought 3 and got charged booking fee, email sent to Hibs to ask why!!

Baldy Foghorn
10-12-2012, 09:42 PM
I know this has been asked for many times but does anyone have Judith's email address as I've just bought 8 tickets & been charged £12 in booking fee's?

Judith no longer works at Hibs....

JimBHibees
11-12-2012, 09:33 AM
Judith no longer works at Hibs....

however I think her email account is checked and acted on.

SteveHFC
11-12-2012, 11:57 AM
Will be going down tomorrow afternoon to get mines or should i wait :greengrin

Chuck Rhoades
11-12-2012, 12:51 PM
41 tickets purchased - bring on the ****s!:thumbsup:

DarrenSQH
11-12-2012, 12:56 PM

Where are section 43 sitting?

3pm
11-12-2012, 04:47 PM

Your arse must be huge.

ronaldo7
11-12-2012, 05:49 PM
Where are section 43 sitting?

:tsk tsk:

LamontHFC©
12-12-2012, 03:21 AM
Do people think that these will be sold out by the time they go on sale to club members on Monday?

Frazerbob
12-12-2012, 06:43 AM
Do people think that these will be sold out by the time they go on sale to club members on Monday?

Not a chance. We will be lucky to sell out at all.

JollyGreenGiant
12-12-2012, 07:42 AM

Was told by the ticket office that the online system cannot differ differentiate between early bird and non early bird.

How can that not be fixed??

Judas Iscariot
12-12-2012, 08:05 AM

Dyou think?

LancashireHibby
12-12-2012, 10:18 AM
I'm a member but may need two tickets - any non-attending members/season ticket holders fancy donating their client reference?! :wink:

HH81
12-12-2012, 11:12 AM
I'm a member but may need two tickets - any non-attending members/season ticket holders fancy donating their client reference?! :wink:

My brother can't make it now so doubt I'm coming so you can have mine matt.... As long as you behave ;-)

12-12-2012, 12:17 PM

:agree: That would be great for the following reasons:

1) we wont have to suffer sitting in that manky disgusting dump of a "stadium"
2) wont be giving the **** our hard earned cash
3) better atmostphere
4) bit of revenue for hibs

LancashireHibby
12-12-2012, 12:17 PM
My brother can't make it now so doubt I'm coming so you can have mine matt.... As long as you behave ;-)
Cheers John, nice one :thumbsup:

My behaviour is without question as you know!

edinburghhibee
12-12-2012, 12:43 PM
6 more tickets purchased just now, come on guys and girls lets get the stand full and have it rocking for 90 minutes.

The Gorf
12-12-2012, 02:39 PM
I wouldn't pay £35 quid. What would I do with a football stadium?

edinburghhibee
12-12-2012, 03:30 PM
I wouldn't pay £35 quid. What would I do with a football stadium?

Don't then, pay £30 like the rest of us ;)

Since90+2
12-12-2012, 03:43 PM
:agree: That would be great for the following reasons:

1) we wont have to suffer sitting in that manky disgusting dump of a "stadium"
2) wont be giving the **** our hard earned cash
3) better atmostphere
4) bit of revenue for hibs

Wouldnt think so.

Broken Gnome
12-12-2012, 03:43 PM

Sad but true I reckon.

Pete
12-12-2012, 04:19 PM
I'll be amazed if we don't sell out.

New years derby under the floodlights! They're worse than we are! We haven't won there for a while so it's time for part two of the revenge!

Why wouldn't you want to be there?

lyonhibs
12-12-2012, 04:30 PM
I'll be amazed if we don't sell out.

New years derby under the floodlights! They're worse than we are! We haven't won there for a while so it's time for part two of the revenge!

Why wouldn't you want to be there?

Results between now and then will make a big difference. They are worse than we are currently, but let us not delude ourselves into thinking we are streets and streets ahead of the Jambos, especially pre January transfer window cull. Indeed, for the likes of McGowan and Zaliplookas, Jan 3rd could be almost their Hearts swansong, and they've always seemed to be more motivated and committed on a player-by-player basis than us in derbies, although it looks like - this season - Fenlon has got that sorted.

I'm with you, I think we'll sell out. If I have the ££ and am physically in Edinburgh, which I will be for this one, then I'm there with bells and whistles.

Sudds_1
12-12-2012, 05:51 PM
Don't then, pay £30 like the rest of us ;)

wrestled a bit with this one......they're clearly fleecing us to get a bit extra revenue. Don't want to be part of any Yam rescue package - but then I want to support my team in hostile territory.

So I'm going. My team is a bigger priority than their debt. Besides....they're ****ed in the long run anyway so won't make much difference................

Bring it on Yam beggars. I might even throw you a peg or two.....:na na:.

Makaveli
12-12-2012, 07:50 PM
Was told by the ticket office that the online system cannot differ differentiate between early bird and non early bird.

How can that not be fixed??

Surely irrelevant given that "no booking fees for SPL away games" was listed as a benefit for both early bird and regular ST sales...

edit for the link: http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20120306/season-ticket-membership-201213_2262950_2635420

CallumLaidlaw
12-12-2012, 07:58 PM

Where abouts are you's sitting?

.Sean.
12-12-2012, 08:51 PM
This online ticketing system is a shambles. Trying to buy 3 tickets, all season ticket holders obviously. assigned one to myself, no bother. Trying to get one in my dads name and the client ref is apparantly not valid, and supposedly my mate 'doesn't have the required attributes' to purchase a ticket? It's a ****ing farce, Hibs should be giving Ticketmaster a boot up the arse. I'll need to phone Hibs in the morning to sort this. Is it 0131 661 1875 i'll get them on? I'm not using Ticketmaster.

andrew70
12-12-2012, 09:11 PM
Yes Sean that's the best number mate

hail1875hail
12-12-2012, 09:35 PM
need help as i am a club member, but assumed that it would have ran out at the end of the season, have lost track of the card... i take it that it will still be on the system so would i be able to use the card to get priority over buying tickets and just bring proof of identification or not? cheers

SteveHFC
13-12-2012, 05:52 PM
Tickets booked. I'll be in Block 2, Row 28, Seat 1 wherever that is :greengrin

Since90+2
13-12-2012, 06:00 PM

That is the very back row I believe.

SteveHFC
13-12-2012, 06:03 PM
That is the very back row I believe.

:thumbsup:

Billy Whizz
13-12-2012, 06:17 PM

Looks like we may have sold out the 1st block then?

hfc rd
13-12-2012, 08:21 PM
I hope we do sell out. Our players will want to see that roseburn stand fully packed with Hibbies cheering the team onto victory.

.Sean.
14-12-2012, 07:11 AM
Got my 3, block 2, row 24, seats 19, 20 and 21.

Leithenhibby
14-12-2012, 08:01 AM
I'm I right in saying there are 4 blocks?

Just have to hang in for general sale!!... I think we will "sell out" :aok:

Billy Whizz
14-12-2012, 08:18 AM
I'm I right in saying there are 4 blocks?

Just have to hang in for general sale!!... I think we will "sell out" :aok:

There are 5 blocks
M (nearest old asbestos stand)
L
K
J
H

S4uzee
16-12-2012, 07:39 PM
Does anyone that has purchased tickets online and have their tickets know what block 2 is (M,L, K,J,H)?

SteveHFC
16-12-2012, 07:45 PM
Does anyone that has purchased tickets online and have their tickets know what block 2 is (M,L, K,J,H)?

Block 2 is L :aok:

S4uzee
16-12-2012, 07:54 PM
Block 2 is L :aok:
Cheers mate :aok:

LancashireHibby
17-12-2012, 09:00 AM
Quick off the mark, I know, but is anybody else not having the option to select online how many tickets you want to buy?

andrew70
17-12-2012, 09:03 AM
I just bought 13 tickets without any issues. All under my client ref Row 6 Seats 3-15. Bring it on!

LancashireHibby
17-12-2012, 09:12 AM
I just bought 13 tickets without any issues. All under my client ref Row 6 Seats 3-15. Bring it on!
Was that online or over the phone? Are you a member or ST holder?

andrew70
17-12-2012, 09:28 AM
ST Holder, online mate

LancashireHibby
17-12-2012, 09:32 AM
ST Holder, online mate
No bother, all sorted now for members to buy online so got two tickets ordered for the derby along with two for Killie on Sunday :thumbsup:

andrew70
17-12-2012, 10:00 AM
Perfect. I don't know who's all making the trip thro to Killie yet so can't buy tickets. Football clubs never make it easy for fans. GGTTH

sevenoubt
17-12-2012, 08:00 PM
Is anyone else struggling to order derby tickets online? No idea what 'CT' means but even though I'm a season ticket member I'm still unable to order anything online. Anyone got any advice?

:confused:

TamHibs
17-12-2012, 09:05 PM
Have you logged in? (That's a genuine question) as if your a ST holder when you click on the buy tickets option for the derby you can then select how many of each type of ticket you want.

Hiber-nation
17-12-2012, 09:10 PM
Is anyone else struggling to order derby tickets online? No idea what 'CT' means but even though I'm a season ticket member I'm still unable to order anything online. Anyone got any advice?

:confused:

Don't know what it means and I saw it too but I've just ordered successfully for myself and someone not on the database and I've got a half season. Although that's not much help to you obviously!

Sean1875
17-12-2012, 09:24 PM
WE'RE SORRY! Unfortunately, this time you don't have the correct privileges on your account to purchase tickets for this match. Why not return to ticket home and try another match?

Just got this pop up when I tried to order them.. any ideas?

TamHibs
17-12-2012, 09:31 PM
WE'RE SORRY! Unfortunately, this time you don't have the correct privileges on your account to purchase tickets for this match. Why not return to ticket home and try another match?

Are you a ST holder or a club member? If so I'd phone the TO tomorrow. Otherwise general sale isn't until Thursday.

LancashireHibby
17-12-2012, 09:58 PM

When you log in, does the client reference match the one on your ST/membership card?

Sean1875
17-12-2012, 10:40 PM
When you log in, does the client reference match the one on your ST/membership card?

Yeah i've always had the same client reference number, but I thought tickets were on general sale now so this wouldnt matter? Or if you're not a season ticket holder or have a membership can you only get tickets from the TO?

TamHibs
17-12-2012, 10:43 PM
Yeah i've always had the same client reference number, but I thought tickets were on general sale now so this wouldnt matter? Or if you're not a season ticket holder or have a membership can you only get tickets from the TO?

General sale isn't until Thursday 20th. If you have a membership then you should still be able to buy online.

Sean1875
17-12-2012, 10:55 PM
General sale isn't until Thursday 20th. If you have a membership then you should still be able to buy online.

I was reading the information for club membership instead of general sale on the fishy site :doh: cheers! :aok:

davhibby
18-12-2012, 04:24 PM
Anyone know how many we've sold?

Ozyhibby
18-12-2012, 04:30 PM
Loads. And it has to stop. Hopefully the cup game was a turning point.

GGTTH07
18-12-2012, 04:35 PM
Got my ticket today and couldn't get lower than row 22.

Billy Whizz
18-12-2012, 04:39 PM
Got my ticket today and couldn't get lower than row 22.

I think we've only sold around 2 out of 5 blocks so far

Pretty Boy
18-12-2012, 04:42 PM
I'll be getting 3 after payday on Thursday.

Pretty sure we'll get close to selling out once the public sale starts.

Russell The Dug
18-12-2012, 04:44 PM
Public sale start tomorrow yeah?

lyonhibs
18-12-2012, 04:44 PM

Thursday I think

GGTTH07
18-12-2012, 04:50 PM
Anyone know if block J row 22 is a decent view/atmosphere?

Billy Whizz
18-12-2012, 04:55 PM
Anyone know if block J row 22 is a decent view/atmosphere?

Only if we win!!!
Your approx 3/4 way up

QMU-1875
18-12-2012, 05:40 PM
Just got my ticket there and my mates booking his cant wait :thumbsup:

Russell The Dug
18-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Thursday I think

Cheers thanks.

S4uzee
18-12-2012, 05:50 PM
Anyone know how much have been sold so far?

Billy Whizz
18-12-2012, 06:41 PM
Anyone know how much have been sold so far?

Unless we are only selling upper tier, we seem to be onto the 4th block out out of 5, if the poster above got tickets in Block J.
We started selling block M first

Leithenhibby
18-12-2012, 10:42 PM

Thursday I think

Cheers thanks.

10 O'Clock Thursday for def :wink:

Chuck Rhoades
18-12-2012, 10:52 PM
Unless we are only selling upper tier, we seem to be onto the 4th block out out of 5, if the poster above got tickets in Block J.

I got our batch today, lower, right behind the goals.

deekster
19-12-2012, 07:33 AM

I was able to buy my ticket in any block I wanted upper or lower so they are not selling one block at a time

itslegaltender
19-12-2012, 08:43 AM
Been a bit of a lurker for a couple of years! Me and 3 of the family all season ticket holders for the first time this season in the FF. Me and the laddie (14years old) have just got tickets. First game at the PBS. Got them online for Block 2? row24. Any ideas where that is in the stand?

Cant wait, to see us nail them.

Billy Whizz
19-12-2012, 09:35 AM
Been a bit of a lurker for a couple of years! Me and 3 of the family all season ticket holders for the first time this season in the FF. Me and the laddie (14years old) have just got tickets. First game at the PBS. Got them online for Block 2? row24. Any ideas where that is in the stand?

Cant wait, to see us nail them.
Your ticket should have a block letter
Row 1 is the front of the block you are in

itslegaltender
19-12-2012, 09:41 AM
just phoned the ticket office as there was no letters on the email (just said block 2 internet). Girl on the phone confirmed it was block J. Bought these this morning.

SmithyHibee
19-12-2012, 11:32 AM
Right at the front, Block J Row 2! Canny wait for this one :thumbsup:

Lmc2105
19-12-2012, 12:59 PM
don't get paid till friday so going to have to see if their are any left!

chances?!:cb

JimBHibees
19-12-2012, 01:35 PM

Every chance I would have thought.

Leithenhibby
19-12-2012, 03:21 PM

Every chance I would have thought.

I just hope your right Mr :wink:

Lmc2105
19-12-2012, 05:38 PM
I just hope your right Mr :wink:

so do I :wink:

lyonhibs
20-12-2012, 08:45 AM
7 tickets getting bought today for our group. No idea where, as I'm not buying them, but neither do I care, just looking forward to being there.

icelorrie
20-12-2012, 09:15 AM
1 ticket bought :jmcp:

Pete
20-12-2012, 09:29 AM
1 ticket bought :jmcp:

Make that 2:thumbsup:

I'm in block 2(internet). I hope this isn't the section that's reserved for trekkies, nerds and geeks!

S4uzee
20-12-2012, 09:32 AM

I'm in block 2(internet). I hope this isn't the section that's reserved for trekkies, nerds and geeks!
Think it is as youv been allocated it :agree:

LancashireHibby
20-12-2012, 09:32 AM

Well I can guarantee at least two drunkards bought some online on Monday :greengrin

icelorrie
20-12-2012, 09:33 AM

i'm block 2 i hate to brake it to mate i'm a trekkie nerd sorry man hahaha

Pete
20-12-2012, 09:36 AM
Think it is as youv been allocated it :agree:

Take that back, muggles!

stuart62
20-12-2012, 11:38 AM

Oh dear pete, I'm in block 2 too, what row are you in, :-)

Pete
20-12-2012, 11:54 AM
Row 8 which is just below the walkway. Yourself?

stuart62
20-12-2012, 12:14 PM
Row 8 which is just below the walkway. Yourself?

Hey lucky you, I'm row 27, lol :-)

Pete
20-12-2012, 12:52 PM
Hey lucky you, I'm row 27, lol :-)

My escape will be easier. :-)

Might see you there mate.

Sean1875
20-12-2012, 01:25 PM
5 tickets bought for me and the boys, bring it on :flag:

Pretty Boy
20-12-2012, 01:49 PM
3 tickets bought at 5am this morning.

Row 26.

JennaFletcher
20-12-2012, 04:57 PM
Should I go for upper or lower?! Decisiooooonsss

To be honest it's such a ******g dive that it doesn't really matter where you are!

TamHibs
20-12-2012, 05:44 PM
Should I go for upper or lower?! Decisiooooonsss

To be honest it's such a ******g dive that it doesn't really matter where you are!

Lower is a ***** view. Much better choosing the "upper" tier.

S4uzee
20-12-2012, 05:46 PM
Lower is a ***** view. Much better choosing the "upper" tier.
I always think of a late winner then onto the pitch :greengrin

FifeHibernian
20-12-2012, 08:09 PM
I hate them as much as any Hibby, but they can charge me £50 a ticket - I do not want to see my team run out into a derby with hardly any Hibs fans in the stadium.

Its just a matter of principle imho, not going just gives them a greater advantage over us on the pitch. Giving the players a boost by seeing a large Hibs support, has got to be more important than not giving them any ticket money.

Same, I agree with this! So much better for the team to be running out to a big hibs support

AlbertK86
20-12-2012, 08:18 PM
4 tickets bought

Lets effin stuff these barstewards

Allez Allez Allez oh

GGTTH

Leithenhibby
20-12-2012, 10:15 PM
Small queue this morning but not long at all :wink:

Block H upper so looking like it will sell out ........ :aok:

S4uzee
21-12-2012, 09:32 AM
Same, I agree with this! So much better for the team to be running out to a big hibs support

Yeah it definitelyis but it hasn't worked much in the past haha