PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Kilmarnock on Sunday

LancashireHibby
17-12-2012, 09:34 AM
Probably worth mentioning that according to the official site (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/LatestTicketNews/0,,10290,00.html) there aren't any cash gates at Kilmarnock on Sunday and you have to go to the ticket office instead, so Hibs are selling tickets in advance. Just bought two tickets online to save the hassle on the day. :thumbsup:

HH81
17-12-2012, 09:46 AM
How you getting up there Matt?

Billy Whizz
17-12-2012, 09:47 AM
Probably worth mentioning that according to the official site (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/LatestTicketNews/0,,10290,00.html) there aren't any cash gates at Kilmarnock on Sunday and you have to go to the ticket office instead, so Hibs are selling tickets in advance. Just bought two tickets online to save the hassle on the day. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the heads up, bizarre in my opinion.
Killie obviously trying to stop Hibs fans turning up on Sunday

lucky
17-12-2012, 10:10 AM
Don't think Killie will have to worry too much about outing fans off, it will a very poor attendance. Lucky if its over 3000. With a couple hundred Hibs fans. Two days before Xmas and live on TV at Sunday lunchtime. Just can't see many making the effort

.Sean.
17-12-2012, 10:13 AM
Absolute rubbish and a waste of time, I'm 100% certain there will be cash gates in operation.

vanNISHtelroy
17-12-2012, 10:22 AM
Absolute rubbish and a waste of time, I'm 100% certain there will be cash gates in operation.

Tickets for the away end are now being sold in advance by the away club or by buying from the ticket office at Rugby Park on the day.

No cash gates for the away end...think its a trial that started a couple of games ago.

LancashireHibby
17-12-2012, 10:23 AM
How you getting up there Matt?
My mate is driving up. Was considering going up Saturday night but going up on the day instead now.

Would presume Killie have had problems with light fingered turnstile operatives in the past (just as we have).

vanNISHtelroy
17-12-2012, 10:44 AM
My mate is driving up. Was considering going up Saturday night but going up on the day instead now.

Would presume Killie have had problems with light fingered turnstile operatives in the past (just as we have).

Not as far as I know, (I do the turnstiles) and there are still cash gates in the moffat, east and west stands!

Billy Whizz
17-12-2012, 10:56 AM
Not as far as I know, (I do the turnstiles) and there are still cash gates in the moffat, east and west stands!

Will there be a portacabin at the hibs end selling these?

Brooster
17-12-2012, 11:42 AM
Don't think Killie will have to worry too much about outing fans off, it will a very poor attendance. Lucky if its over 3000. With a couple hundred Hibs fans. Two days before Xmas and live on TV at Sunday lunchtime. Just can't see many making the effort

Two hundred Hibs fans, are you having a laugh?

vanNISHtelroy
17-12-2012, 12:28 PM
Will there be a portacabin at the hibs end selling these?

Think the ticket office is at the Moffat/West corner

LancashireHibby
17-12-2012, 12:29 PM
In that case I apologise for the suggestion and am now stumped as to why there aren't cash gates :greengrin

Billy Whizz
17-12-2012, 12:38 PM
Think the ticket office is at the Moffat/West corner

I just called the Killie TO. Seemingly they will sell Hibs fans tickets ( very nice of them) from their TO beside the Hotel. Is the other side of the ground to our end?

vanNISHtelroy
17-12-2012, 01:09 PM
Yeah it's opposite the hotel in the corner between the Moffat and west stands

.Sean.
17-12-2012, 02:52 PM

Ah, I thought you were meaning tickets would need to be bought in advance and wouldn't be sold on the day.

.Sean.
17-12-2012, 02:57 PM

Is that the window at the far end of what I think is your main stand? Picked comps up from their a few times and it's just a 2 minute detour. Hopefully there aren't massive ques but then again I doubt we'll take a massive support.

vanNISHtelroy
17-12-2012, 03:01 PM
Yeah that's it.

yeezus.
17-12-2012, 08:52 PM

Thanks for posting this - just ordered my ticket, hopefully the hunboss sees fit to let me off this Sunday.

shetlandhibee
17-12-2012, 10:35 PM
If wotherspoon or griffiths scores youll have to do a massive gangnam style, would be soooo funny...:greengrin:top marks

yeezus.
19-12-2012, 12:20 PM
My ticket arrived this morning... turns out there are no trains or buses leaving Stranraer on Sunday :rolleyes: so I'll need to ask my dad nicely if he'll take me up

green.oracle
19-12-2012, 01:16 PM

I will not be going on sunday. I am missing my first game at rugby park since 1966. My reason is simple - Kilmarnock abstained in the sevco vote. This cowardly act, especially once the other 10 had "made their mind up" means they will not get my money.

Several of my family and friends are not going for the same reason.

I have e-mailed kilmarnock advising them.

GGTTH

marinello59
19-12-2012, 01:27 PM
I will not be going on sunday. I am missing my first game at rugby park since 1966. My reason is simple - Kilmarnock abstained in the sevco vote. This cowardly act, especially once the other 10 had "made their mind up" means they will not get my money.

GGTTH

Cowardly? I think not, they voted according to what they felt was best for their club despite being in a minority. There is nothing noble in giving in to popular opinion if you think it is wrong.
All this tit for tat boycott stuff does my nut in. Sevco fans seem to be finding reasons to boycott everybody. When did fitba fans get so precious and full of their own self importance? It's a ****ing game, it's entertainment. I love going to see Hibs with my family, no way I would cut my nose off to spite my face.

green.oracle
19-12-2012, 01:50 PM
Cowardly? I think not, they voted according to what they felt was best for their club despite being in a minority. There is nothing noble in giving in to popular opinion if you think it is wrong.
All this tit for tat boycott stuff does my nut in. Sevco fans seem to be finding reasons to boycott everybody. When did fitba fans get so precious and full of their own self importance? It's a ****ing game, it's entertainment. I love going to see Hibs with my family, no way I would cut my nose off to spite my face.

No they didn't. They voted so as not to upset their sevco pals. Thats why its cowardly.

I dont consider it tit for tat but if it does your head in then so be it.

I dont consider myself so "precious and full of my own self importance" nor do I consider "I'm cutting of my nose to spite my face".

What I choose to do with my money is my business. i would not tell you what to do with yours.

Anyway, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I thought thats what forums were all about.

I will not be entering into a long drawn out discussion on this subject as sometimes happens when people express a difference of opinion.

Enjoy the game.

GGTTH

yeezus.
19-12-2012, 01:56 PM

:agree: Killie are no "pals" of the Huns, their fans hate them as much as we do.

*If not more so than we do. I've met a good few Kilmarnock fans who hate the fact that both sides of the old firm steal their supporters and get three stands on Helicopter sunday*

marinello59
19-12-2012, 01:58 PM
No they didn't. They voted so as not to upset their sevco pals. Thats why its cowardly.

I dont consider it tit for tat but if it does your head in then so be it.

I dont consider myself so "precious and full of my own self importance" nor do I consider "I'm cutting of my nose to spite my face".

What I choose to do with my money is my business. i would not tell you what to do with yours.

Anyway, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I thought thats what forums were all about.

I will not be entering into a long drawn out discussion on this subject as sometimes happens when people express a difference of opinion.

Enjoy the game.

GGTTH
1. I didn't tell you what to do with your money. None of my business.
2. Yes, forums are for expressing opinions. I gave a different one from yours. Some can handle that, some can't.

truehibernian
19-12-2012, 02:05 PM

GGTTH

You have your reasons mate and fair play - you've every right to excercise them.

But were you at Easter Road this season when we beat Killie ? If so did you witness their fans launch into chants towards their chairman and how against him they were ? They were very vocal for the first 15/20 minutes of that match and made their feelings clear - so it's their board, not their fans that voted for Rangers.

I'm also of the ilk that you go to watch Hibs wherever to support Hibs - I'm too interested in the game and getting behind the boys to worry about what another club is doing behind their scenes. The Killie players for example won't give two hoots if Hibs fans decide not to show - they would however if they ran out the tunnel and saw a fair few hundred of them getting right behind the team and giving them it tight at any given opportunity :agree:

Sure you want to miss a cheeky wee Hibs away win ?

JIm
19-12-2012, 02:40 PM
I know quite a few who are not willing to attend on the back of Kilmarnocks stance re SEVCO.

I however will be in attendance with the rest of the East Lothian Hibs. ELST on top.

FWIW i reckon we will have around 500-700 in attendance.

Billy Whizz
19-12-2012, 02:47 PM
I'll be there along with 3 others!

Kojock
20-12-2012, 11:10 AM
I know quite a few who are not willing to attend on the back of Kilmarnocks stance re SEVCO.

I however will be in attendance with the rest of the East Lothian Hibs. ELST on top.

FWIW i reckon we will have around 500-700 in attendance.

I think that's a bit optimistic. I would reckon 300 - 350. I was at ER today buying tickets for Killie (£22 a pop) and the girl said they had hardly sold any.

lyonhibs
20-12-2012, 04:07 PM
I'll be there, and would imagine a lot of people going will buy from the booth on the day, so that we haven't sold many at ER isn't necessarily a sign that the travelling support will be tiny, but it's safe to say it won't be huge.