PDA

View Full Version : Tickets for overseas fans

suedehead
16-12-2012, 08:54 AM
I'm very sorry to intrude, but I've emailed the club a few times and received no response, so I thought this might be a good place to ask for advice. We are a couple of Australian Hibees who will be in Edinburgh at the end of the year. We would love to attend the match v Celtic on 29 December, but cannot purchase tickets as we haven't attended a Cat B match before (impossible, I'm afraid). Is there another way to get tickets? Might it be possible to get them on the day at Easter Road? Thanks very much for your help.

SH:flag:

lyonhibs
16-12-2012, 09:10 AM
Get in touch with the St Patrick's Supporters Branch - they post on here - as I seem to remember they kindly offer to buy overseas fans tickets.

hibbybrian
16-12-2012, 10:56 AM
I'm very sorry to intrude, but I've emailed the club a few times and received no response, so I thought this might be a good place to ask for advice. We are a couple of Australian Hibees who will be in Edinburgh at the end of the year. We would love to attend the match v Celtic on 29 December, but cannot purchase tickets as we haven't attended a Cat B match before (impossible, I'm afraid). Is there another way to get tickets? Might it be possible to get them on the day at Easter Road? Thanks very much for your help.

SH:flag:

Get in touch with the St Patrick's Supporters Branch - they post on here - as I seem to remember they kindly offer to buy overseas fans tickets.

:agree:

Information here:

http://hibs-world.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=128

DC_Hibs
16-12-2012, 11:08 AM
You'll be subject to a hygiene test to ensure you're not Celtc fans as they bassa's are not welcome despite their patronising assumption that Hibs will tolerate those paraffin lamps.

Cheers

FranckSuzy
17-12-2012, 07:02 PM
:agree:

Information here:

http://hibs-world.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=128

Hi Brian, did you get my PM?

CalgaryHibs
17-12-2012, 07:20 PM
You'll be subject to a hygiene test to ensure you're not Celtc fans as they bassa's are not welcome despite their patronising assumption that Hibs will tolerate those paraffin lamps.

Cheers

Aye! Well said !