PDA

View Full Version : Team overlooked performance

Liams
15-12-2012, 11:43 PM
Right tin hat is firmly on for this one.

Due to the bug going around in edinburgh i wasnt feeling 100% but made my way to the game as always but decided to have my ipod on for the full game, it gave me a diffrent view to game compared to my uncle who i always go to the games with, my point is all thou the last 3-4 games havnt been great perfomances there is no need to get on at the players/ PF if you have a look at the bigger picture, which backs me up today, there has been so many times this season that cairny and spoony have provided decent balls/ assist/ goal to the team this season and allthough right now losing from a 2-0 lead and bot going second is hurting but there is always positives to take, these too flair players have been great too watchh and wee just have to dust ourselfs off and look forward too next week! Big shout to doyle tooo, for a guy of his build (skinny/small) he does show good skill at holding it up and in the air!! Bring on next week! And stay positive

GGTTH

PerfectlyFranck
16-12-2012, 12:12 AM

Due to the bug going around in edinburgh i wasnt feeling 100% but made my way to the game as always but decided to have my ipod on for the full game, it gave me a diffrent view to game compared to my uncle who i always go to the games with, my point is all thou the last 3-4 games havnt been great perfomances there is no need to get on at the players/ PF if you have a look at the bigger picture, which backs me up today, there has been so many times this season that cairny and spoony have provided decent balls/ assist/ goal to the team this season and allthough right now losing from a 2-0 lead and bot going second is hurting but there is always positives to take, these too flair players have been great too watchh and wee just have to dust ourselfs off and look forward too next week! Big shout to doyle tooo, for a guy of his build (skinny/small) he does show good skill at holding it up and in the air!! Bring on next week! And stay positive

GGTTH

I don't quite understand, you watched the game in the stadium but listened to music on your iPod or commentary of the game? :dizzy:

AFKA5814_Hibs
16-12-2012, 12:12 AM
We are in a better position to this time last season, no doubt. But anybody who was at the game today deserves the right to be worried. We lost a 2-0 lead at home and that should always be a concern.

cabbageandribs1875
16-12-2012, 12:18 AM
I don't quite understand, you watched the game in the stadium but listened to music on your iPod or commentary of the game? :dizzy:

maybe i-pods can be game changers :greengrin

NewHibby
17-12-2012, 04:48 PM

GGTTH

You sure you were at the right game mate, Doyle hasnae won a high ball since he arrived at ER.
And by the way try upping your medicine dose.

Fergus52
17-12-2012, 05:57 PM
You sure you were at the right game mate, Doyle hasnae won a high ball since he arrived at ER.

Aw yeah, that's why he's scored at least 4 with his head. Good one.

And whilst he loses more headers than he wins, I actually think he does allright in the air when you compare his build to that of most SPL defenders.

Phil D. Rolls
17-12-2012, 06:08 PM

I've often listened to music when watching Hibs. It relaxes you, particularly as you don't have to listen to some of the nonsense the numpties around you are spouting. I particularly enjoy Pink Floyd albums.

Mac
17-12-2012, 06:12 PM

Think it might be you that hasnt been to the right game, its the big completed green one and not some pink shelter we are talking about?

Doyle has certainly won his fair share, hardly Mixu but does ok.

3pm
17-12-2012, 07:13 PM
I've often listened to music when watching Hibs. It relaxes you, particularly as you don't have to listen to some of the nonsense the numpties around you are spouting. I particularly enjoy Pink Floyd albums.

Did you ever listen when the atmosphere was good or was it generally during quieter times?

Phil D. Rolls
17-12-2012, 08:05 PM
Did you ever listen when the atmosphere was good or was it generally during quieter times?

Tended to be when things weren't going well for the team. When things are going good, you can shout positive things. When they are bad, it's just a sea of negativity.

BT58
17-12-2012, 09:14 PM
When its a crap game do you listen to Comfortably Numb or High Hopes
Bt

hibs4thecup1988
17-12-2012, 09:25 PM

:faf::faf:

That is all!