PDA

View Full Version : star man back for boxing day

Bukta#8
14-12-2012, 06:43 PM
after an absence of 25 years due to either playing football or coaching kids i have purchased a half season today, i have over the years still made it to 10 or so games per season but felt the need for a purchase for 3 reasons ,after attending the recent yams game and the defeat at dens.1/ players on the pitch giving 100% for the jersey ,they might not be the best i have seen in green but they are giving there all and that in turn is making the fans get right behind the team,creating a great atmosphere at our club , probably the best since the east was standing. 2/ A need to play my part in helping the finances after" the stand up and be counted" call to arms from the tash at the agm 3/ My 2 kids that are getting half seasons from santa now have Hibernian in there hearts and pulsating through there veins,we might only make 60%of our games till the end of the season but so happy we are going to play our part in getting a european place and securing our 3 loan players for longer ,the other bit of good news is how busy the lower f/f is with perhaps only 200#250 seats left I GO ALONG TO SEE THEM EVERY OTHER SATURDAY:flag:

superfurryhibby
14-12-2012, 06:49 PM
after an absence of 25 years due to either playing football or coaching kids i have purchased a half season today, i have over the years still made it to 10 or so games per season but felt the need for a purchase for 3 reasons ,after attending the recent yams game and the defeat at dens.1/ players on the pitch giving 100% for the jersey ,they might not be the best i have seen in green but they are giving there all and that in turn is making the fans get right behind the team,creating a great atmosphere at our club , probably the best since the east was standing. 2/ A need to play my part in helping the finances after" the stand up and be counted" call to arms from the tash at the agm 3/ My 2 kids that are getting half seasons from santa now have Hibernian in there hearts and pulsating through there veins,we might only make 60%of our games till the end of the season but so happy we are going to play our part in getting a european place and securing our 3 loan players for longer ,the other bit of good news is how busy the lower f/f is with perhaps only 200#250 seats left I GO ALONG TO SEE THEM EVERY OTHER SATURDAY:flag:

All very commendable, if only more Hibees would follow suit we might yet be able to keep our loanees and enjoy a second half of the season as pleasing as the first. Go on, you know you want to.

brydekirk
14-12-2012, 07:10 PM
Well done that man, ggtth.

nonshinyfinish
14-12-2012, 11:00 PM

Good stuff, every half season sold adds to the 'hang on to Sparky' pot.

007 Mickey Weir
14-12-2012, 11:21 PM
Good work. Every one that can should get one. We rise as they die!! GGTTH

edinburghhibee
15-12-2012, 02:12 AM
I did this last year after binning the playing side of football and in April time I signed up for a full season ticket for this season. Still play most of my new teams games as we rarely kick off at 3on a Saturday win/win for me and the cabbage