PDA

View Full Version : Players' cars

Technofob
14-12-2012, 04:46 PM
Just back from getting my tickets for The Derby (4 in Section K row 20) and noticed a car in the car park at Easter Rd reg no M99 YAM - a black BMW.

Is this Alan Maybury's car? :greengrin

down-the-slope
14-12-2012, 06:16 PM
Just back from getting my tickets for The Derby (4 in Section K row 20) and noticed a car in the car park at Easter Rd reg no M99 YAM - a black BMW.

Is this Alan Maybury's car? :greengrin

Its Norton Parks car park - which we borrow on match days - part of agreement when their wall was knocked down to make space for the New West......possible to be staff from one of the offices in there ..... (or someone from them over with the Cheque for our seats :wink:)

Technofob
14-12-2012, 08:11 PM
Its Norton Parks car park - which we borrow on match days - part of agreement when their wall was knocked down to make space for the New West......possible to be staff from one of the offices in there ..... (or someone from them over with the Cheque for our seats :wink:)

Ahhh...I asked my 14 year old laddie what Makalamby's middle name is - he just gave me the 'You're such a d1ck' look!!!!

Gala Foxes
14-12-2012, 10:05 PM
Can Maybury drive?
Given his positional sense it worries me if he can

Piqué
14-12-2012, 10:08 PM
Can Maybury drive?
Given his positional sense it worries me if he can
Ha. Its horrible to watch him snuggling up next to his centre half as if he can't bear to be left alone. He did mention on twitter that he had been told to tuck in though so maybe its intentional, perhaps to stop his lack of pace being exploited even more.