PDA

View Full Version : Ask Andy

hibby rae
12-12-2012, 11:28 AM
Didn't see this posted yet. Andy Murray did an hour long q and a on the fifa twitter page yesterday and Hibs invited him to a game, he accepted and requested the next derby! Apparently Jamie Murray was at the last one!

https://twitter.com/FIFAcom

Lee0762
12-12-2012, 11:36 AM
He said Sauzee was his favourite ever Hibs player too. Kens his stuff.

CMac1988
12-12-2012, 12:02 PM
http://www.fifa.com/ballondor/news/newsid=1969744/index.html?cid=twitter_fifacom

Sir David Gray
12-12-2012, 05:36 PM
I would doubt that he'll be able to make the next derby at Easter Road to be honest.

That match is due to be played on the weekend of 9th/10th March and Murray will be in California at that time playing in the Indian Wells Masters.

dchibs
12-12-2012, 05:45 PM
I would doubt that he'll be able to make the next derby at Easter Road to be honest.

That match is due to be played on the weekend of 9th/10th March and Murray will be in California at that time playing in the Indian Wells Masters.
Or Bust.

leithsansiro
12-12-2012, 06:02 PM
I like Hibs.
I like successful Hibees.

But as much as I'd like to think otherwise, I reckon that Andy Murray is probably no more than a lukewarm fan at best.

Sir David Gray
12-12-2012, 06:07 PM
I like Hibs.

But as much as I'd like to think otherwise, I reckon that Andy Murray is probably no more than a lukewarm fan at best.

Probably.

He's had to concentrate so much on his tennis career from such a young age that I doubt if he's taken much notice of Hibs in the past 10-12 years or so.

I don't think you'll see him in section 43 getting the songs going and rallying the rest of the stadium any time soon, but he is a Hibs fan and that'll do for me!

DC_Hibs
12-12-2012, 06:38 PM
I like Hibs.

No ***** Sherlock.

If he makes it into the Roseburn Stand for the next derby then I reckon his Hibbyness might go up a degree or two?

clerriehibs
12-12-2012, 06:42 PM
I like Hibs.

He may well have done more for Hibs, just by association than many an uber-fan ... which might make him an uberrimus-fan