PDA

View Full Version : Getting to ER from Glasgow Prestwick

InterviewLoI
11-12-2012, 04:13 PM
Hi guys! Remember me? From the cup final and other videos! Well I'm coming back to ER on Saturday for the Motherwell game!
Anyway, Im getting in to Glasgow Prestwick on Saturday morning, early, and I don't know how to get to Edinburgh via public transport! Could you guys help me out please?
Thanks so much,
Donagh Corby
@Dcorbzz_twotube on twitter

alfie
11-12-2012, 04:17 PM
There is a train station right outside Prestwick that will take you to Glasgow, and then you can get a train to Edinburgh Waverly from there. Check out the Trainline website for details. Good luck!

cabbageandribs1875
11-12-2012, 04:19 PM
iirc you got quite a lot of credit(deservedly so imo) for they interviews young man :agree: WD :aok:

givescotlandfreedom
11-12-2012, 04:27 PM
Show the ticket examiner on the train your flight confirmation and you'll get half price rail travel to Edinburgh too. Traveline Scotland is good for your connections too.
I was impressed with your interviews too by the way.

MoscowHibs
11-12-2012, 04:27 PM
If you keep hold of yer ticket you get half price rail travel to and from Prestwick from anywhere in Scotland. Should save you a couple of quid.

Cool_Hand_Luke
11-12-2012, 08:30 PM
You might have to change train stations in Glasgow...think the train from Prestwick gets into Central, so you might have to change to Queen Street to get to Waverley...
Been a while since i've done that trip, but the trains to Edinburgh from Queen Street were always more frequent and quicker than the ones from central. Its only a 5 minute walk between them...

Scouse Hibee
16-12-2012, 09:26 AM
Hi guys! Remember me? From the cup final and other videos! Well I'm coming back to ER on Saturday for the Motherwell game!
Anyway, Im getting in to Glasgow Prestwick on Saturday morning, early, and I don't know how to get to Edinburgh via public transport! Could you guys help me out please?
Thanks so much,
Donagh Corby

Not a great game for you, have to ask.........................were they maroon jeans/trousers you were wearing?

InterviewLoI
16-12-2012, 08:56 PM
Not a great game for you, have to ask.........................were they maroon jeans/trousers you were wearing?
They were just flat out bright red chinos! I woke up a little late and just flung on clothes that were the first thing at hand!

Scouse Hibee
16-12-2012, 09:03 PM
They were just flat out bright red chinos! I woke up a little late and just flung on clothes that were the first thing at hand!

That's okay then :wink: :greengrin

FifeHibernian
16-12-2012, 09:45 PM
Thanks so much,
Donagh Corby

Not sure about the travel but these interviews you do are great, keep it up!