PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Fund

theonlywayisup
09-12-2012, 09:03 PM
Did I hear that all Arsenal players had given one days wage to the Arsenal Christmas Fund, the proceeds from which goes to local under privileged kids?

I thought that it would be good if Hibs did this.

What do you think? It would help those in East Central Scotland have a better Christmas.

Sir David Gray
09-12-2012, 09:06 PM
Did I hear that all Arsenal players had given one days wage to the Arsenal Christmas Fund, the proceeds from which goes to local under privileged kids?

What do you think? It would help those in East Central Scotland have a better Christmas.

:agree: I'm sure John McGlynn and the lads would be delighted with such a gesture.

Hibernia&Alba
09-12-2012, 09:06 PM
100 per cent. Mighn't raise as much as the Arsenal players, but yes, great idea.

Baldy Foghorn
09-12-2012, 09:08 PM
Yes a great idea in theory, but it is not something that should be forced upon anyone, they have to want to do it IMO

Scouse Hibee
09-12-2012, 09:11 PM
I see Steven Naismith is involved with the Whitechapel project in Liverpool similar to the project he supports in Glasgow helping the homeless at Christmas, good on him.

Onceinawhile
09-12-2012, 09:17 PM

Don't think its just the players, I'm sure they said on Motd it was every member of staff. I would just choose to give up a day I wasn't supposed to be working!

Hibernia&Alba
09-12-2012, 09:19 PM
I see Steven Naismith is involved with the Whitechapel project in Liverpool similar to the project he supports in Glasgow helping the homeless at Christmas, good on him.

Absolutely. Credit to him