PDA

View Full Version : Anyone who managed to go to the game yesterday?

FromTheCapital
09-12-2012, 06:12 PM
Was going to head up with my little brother but got tied up with situations at work...
And, I can't bring myself to watch the highlights of Hibs get hammered e.t.c...
So, what were the goals like, any mistakes or terrible/good performances?

truehibernian
09-12-2012, 06:15 PM
Was going to head up with my little brother but got tied up with situations at work...

I think all you need to know for all three goals is the football cliche 'caught ball watching'

Baldy Foghorn
09-12-2012, 06:15 PM

3 very soft goals to lose....We defended badly, gave ball away cheaply all over park, and had 1 shot on goal in 90 minutes. "Highlights" best avoided......

Sir David Gray
09-12-2012, 07:29 PM
I wasn't there but I saw the goals earlier and the defending for all three was shocking.

matty_f
09-12-2012, 07:44 PM
Just watched the goals on YouTube, pish poor defending on all 3. Schoolboy stuff.

theonlywayisup
09-12-2012, 07:52 PM

Three crosses into the box, each player unmarked, easy goals for ICT.

Poor display! Bad day at the office!

ICT looked good. Best team I have seen at ER this year and was impressed by them yesterday. They have some good players.

SkintHibby
09-12-2012, 10:36 PM
Bizarre how a team with 2,000 fans from a place of glory hunting huns can be 2nd in the league. Very bizarre!

KeithTheHibby
10-12-2012, 11:52 AM
Just watched the goals on YouTube, pish poor defending on all 3. Schoolboy stuff.

The first was really annoying as it came from a set piece. At times I really do wonder if Paul Hanlon will ever make a top notch centre half.
I just don't think he is strong enough in that position.

yeezus.
10-12-2012, 12:49 PM
Bizarre how a team with 2,000 fans from a place of glory hunting huns can be 2nd in the league. Very bizarre!

So it is true... I had a mate who was a Septic fan from Inverness who said it was full of huns. He isn't much better right enough.