PDA

View Full Version : Travel to Kilmarnock

Baldy Foghorn
09-12-2012, 08:54 AM
Carlton Bus to Kilmarnock (Sunday December 23rd)

Departure times as follows:

10.00 Hibs Club (Top of Sunnyside Lane)
10.05 Harp & Castle (Leith Walk)
10.30 Centurion (Corstorphine)

Please PM me if you would like to travel with us......

Strictly no alcohol on bus (Not even in juice bottles)

Baldy Foghorn
09-12-2012, 11:48 AM

Baldy Foghorn
10-12-2012, 09:21 PM
Carlton Bus to Kilmarnock (Sunday December 23rd)

Departure times as follows:

10.00 Hibs Club (Top of Sunnyside Lane)
10.05 Harp & Castle (Leith Walk)
10.30 Centurion (Corstorphine)

Please PM me if you would like to travel with us......

Strictly no alcohol on bus (Not even in juice bottles)

Bus now full..........

IFONLY
11-12-2012, 03:30 PM
Bus to KilmarnockSunday 23rd December Times are as follows: Gilmerton 9-45am, Four in Hand 10-00am, Silver Wing 10-30am, Fabios 10-35am and Deer Park 10-55am. To book a seat please text/phone 07902421256

NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED ON THE BUS

scoopyboy
19-12-2012, 06:52 PM
East Lothian Hibs bus to Killie

Departure times

Haddington 9.30am
Pencaitland 9.45am
Macmerry 9.55am
Tranent 10.00am

Staying back for Crimbo drinky poos after the game, leaving Killie 5pm.

Non members welcome, reply to this post if you wish or on East Lothian Hibs facebook page.

Failing that just bloody turn up:greengrin

lyonhibs
20-12-2012, 08:38 AM
East Lothian Hibs bus to Killie

Departure times

Haddington 9.30am
Pencaitland 9.45am
Macmerry 9.55am
Tranent 10.00am

Staying back for Crimbo drinky poos after the game, leaving Killie 5pm.

Non members welcome, reply to this post if you wish or on East Lothian Hibs facebook page.

Failing that just bloody turn up:greengrin

One imagines the route of the return journey couldn't be amended to stop off somewhere remotely near the centre of Edinburgh?? I guess not, it's just that I too am staying behind in Killie post match to have a few scoops with a mate who'll be in the home end and a 5pm departure would be most excellent :greengrin

JIm
20-12-2012, 09:38 AM
One imagines the route of the return journey couldn't be amended to stop off somewhere remotely near the centre of Edinburgh?? I guess not, it's just that I too am staying behind in Killie post match to have a few scoops with a mate who'll be in the home end and a 5pm departure would be most excellent :greengrin

There is normally a dreghorn stop mate, scoop will confirm.

.Sean.
20-12-2012, 09:58 AM
The riff-raff (namely JIm) often get on and off the bus at Dreghorn if that's of any use to you.

lyonhibs
20-12-2012, 10:22 AM
The riff-raff (namely JIm) often get on and off the bus at Dreghorn if that's of any use to you.

Could well be, as long as there's some LRT bus that runs on a Sunday that would get me back into town. Will await confirmation.

JIm
20-12-2012, 11:58 AM

Valid point but myself and Cal will be getting on in Pencaitland on Sunday morning. Other sean will probs still be at Dreghorn however.

JIm
20-12-2012, 12:01 PM
Could well be, as long as there's some LRT bus that runs on a Sunday that would get me back into town. Will await confirmation.

Failling that you could get off in tranent and get a 26 back up town.

scoopyboy
21-12-2012, 09:06 AM
Valid point but myself and Cal will be getting on in Pencaitland on Sunday morning. Other sean will probs still be at Dreghorn however.

Scotty getting on at Dreghorn as well IIRC.

lyonhibs
22-12-2012, 10:37 PM
Either way chaps, a 5pm departure sounds good. Will PM Scoopyboy to finalise the return journey. What's the cost?

Brooster
23-12-2012, 06:57 AM
Either way chaps, a 5pm departure sounds good. Will PM Scoopyboy to finalise the return journey. What's the cost?

we will be in the Portman pub until 5pm mate do you know where it is? Come in and ask one of the hibbys for Steven Clark (me). The cost if a return trip is £7. Scoopboy can't make it today.

lyonhibs
23-12-2012, 03:37 PM
we will be in the Portman pub until 5pm mate do you know where it is? Come in and ask one of the hibbys for Steven Clark (me). The cost if a return trip is £7. Scoopboy can't make it today.

Ok. I'm in the Howard arms about a. 15 min walk away. Is it bus parks by your pub or down near the tesco? Thats where i am. My number is was in my recent pm. Hope to see you soon