PDA

View Full Version : How much are walk up tickets for category A games?

Hibbyradge
06-12-2012, 06:52 PM
I haven't paid the walk up price for an A game for about 20 years and I can't find the details online.

My ticket for the Yams game in the cup was £25 but I think they're more expensive for league games.

Saorsa
06-12-2012, 06:53 PM
I haven't paid the walk up price for an A game for about 20 years and I can't find the details online.

My ticket for the Yams game in the cup was £25 but I think they're more expensive for league games.sure it's £28

Billy Whizz
06-12-2012, 06:54 PM

My ticket for the Yams game in the cup was £25 but I think they're more expensive for league games.

Celtic game is £28

Hibbyradge
06-12-2012, 07:00 PM
Cheers.

Iggy Pope
06-12-2012, 07:30 PM

Not sure if I have missed the boat but my Early Bird ticket got me a freebie for 'OF' games and I have not taken them up on this yet....You'd have to earn it mind. Are you considering a half season ticket my big friend?...:cb

Saorsa
06-12-2012, 07:31 PM
Not sure if I have missed the boat but my Early Bird ticket got me a freebie for 'OF' games and I have not taken them up on this yet....You'd have to earn it mind. Are you considering a half season ticket my big friend?...:cbyou're way too late for that.

Iggy Pope
06-12-2012, 07:38 PM
you're way too late for that.

Ah well. More money to the club and all that. But why did they have a deadline on such a thing? The game is still weeks away.

Saorsa
06-12-2012, 07:42 PM
Ah well. More money to the club and all that. But why did they have a deadline on such a thing? The game is still weeks away.nae idea, you'll have tae ask them that but a deadline there was, 24th Nov. I think.

Iggy Pope
06-12-2012, 07:44 PM
nae idea, you'll have tae ask them that but a deadline there was, 24th Nov. I think.

Bollox. But Ta.

Hibbyradge
06-12-2012, 10:49 PM
Not sure if I have missed the boat but my Early Bird ticket got me a freebie for 'OF' games and I have not taken them up on this yet....You'd have to earn it mind. Are you considering a half season ticket my big friend?...:cb

Thanks for thinking of me with regards to your ticket.

I have mixed feelings about the deadline having already passed though as I'm not sure I really wanted to find out what you wanted me to do to earn it! :no way:

To answer your other question, I am indeed considering a half-season.

Iggy Pope
06-12-2012, 11:07 PM
Thanks for thinking of me with regards to your ticket.

I have mixed feelings about the deadline having already passed though as I'm not sure I really wanted to find out what you wanted me to do to earn it! :no way:

To answer your other question, I am indeed considering a half-season.

If you'd pledged to a half season, the ticket was yours (assuming half seasons kick in after the Celtic game), although it's all by the by noo!

Hibbyradge
06-12-2012, 11:44 PM
If you'd pledged to a half season, the ticket was yours (assuming half seasons kick in after the Celtic game), although it's all by the by noo!

I did understand, honest!