PDA

View Full Version : Hibs v Hearts Programme 02/12/12

PerfectlyFranck
05-12-2012, 08:19 PM
I'm sorry if this has already been posted, I had a brief check to see if it had.

Can anyone point me to somewhere that will have the SC 4th Round programme available?

I was too late in getting one on the day and both the Almondvale shop & Hibs shop have told me they have none left!

Hibernia Na Eir
05-12-2012, 08:24 PM
was in shop on Monday, all gone.

Piqué
05-12-2012, 08:40 PM
Had one under my seat, checked if after the goal celebrations and it was torn apart. I'm sure you'll be able to pick one up on ebay at some point.

Bunter
05-12-2012, 08:57 PM
Some snider nicked my wee man's out of his pocket round about half time.

erin go bragh
05-12-2012, 09:03 PM
Some snider nicked my wee man's out of his pocket round about half time.
Would like to think that maybe the program fell out , no :confused:
Surley a fellow hibby would not stoop so low to steal .

ggtth

Green Man
05-12-2012, 09:20 PM
The programme shop on Albion Road might be your best bet.

PerfectlyFranck
05-12-2012, 09:21 PM
Would like to think that maybe the program fell out , no :confused:
Surley a fellow hibby would not stoop so low to steal .

ggtth

I was astounded at the SC final, I could see loads of people scanning and casually picking up programmes at half-time. Someone had the cheek to come down the row to the seat next to me (where a young lad and his father[?] had went for a drink or snack or whatever) and pick up his programme only to get an earful and and shove out the row. Disgusting when you see people doing that, thieves.

PerfectlyFranck
05-12-2012, 09:23 PM
was in shop on Monday, all gone.

The programme shop on Albion Road might be your best bet.

As I said in my OP, I've checked both and was hoping someplace else would have them?

I recall a website link being posted on The Bounce after the SC final where you could get them but this thread has been lost!

Sherlock Jones
05-12-2012, 09:25 PM
I'm sorry if this has already been posted, I had a brief check to see if it had.

Can anyone point me to somewhere that will have the SC 4th Round programme available?

I was too late in getting one on the day and both the Almondvale shop & Hibs shop have told me they have none left!

Available here...

http://www.curtis-sport.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=37&product_id=145

+ £1.75 p&p

Green Man
05-12-2012, 09:27 PM
Ah, didn't realise the one on Albion Road is called Almondvale, I thought you meant one in Livingston :doh:

PerfectlyFranck
05-12-2012, 09:31 PM
Available here...

http://www.curtis-sport.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=37&product_id=145

+ £1.75 p&p

Thank you very much! :not worth

Ah, didn't realise the one on Albion Road is called Almondvale, I thought you meant one in Livingston :doh:

Sorry, I should've realised and stated the street.