PDA

View Full Version : Match Updates Champions League

SteveHFC
04-12-2012, 08:46 PM
City out of europe :faf:

Sir David Gray
04-12-2012, 08:47 PM
A defeat on Sunday and I think it'll be :bye: for Mancini.

Billy Whizz
04-12-2012, 08:48 PM
A defeat on Sunday and I think it'll be :bye: for Mancini.

Your wishing

nonshinyfinish
04-12-2012, 08:49 PM
Before the traditional .net Manchester bitchfest gets going in earnest... well done to Dortmund, a team with very little collective Champions League experience, for defying all expectations in an absurdly difficult group.

Sir David Gray
04-12-2012, 08:51 PM
Before the traditional .net Manchester bitchfest gets going in earnest... well done to Dortmund, a team with very little collective Champions League experience, for defying all expectations in an absurdly difficult group.

I think they could go really far this year. I watched them playing at the Etihad a few weeks ago and Joe Hart prevented it from being a cricket score.

I fancy them to get to at least the semis this year.

SteveHFC
04-12-2012, 08:53 PM
At least city accomplished something this european campaign - the first English team not to win a game in group stages.

Congratulations City.

Greendub
04-12-2012, 09:04 PM
Quite gutted Ajax never made it through, I hold the utmost respect for them and their youth system

I hate madrid with a passion!

GhostofBolivar
05-12-2012, 10:40 AM
Quite gutted Ajax never made it through, I hold the utmost respect for them and their youth system

I hate madrid with a passion!

Dunno if there's a connection here, but Real Madrid's youth system is pretty good. It's just that none of them end up playing for the senior team.

Pete
05-12-2012, 10:56 AM
At least city accomplished something this european campaign - the first English team not to win a game in group stages.

Congratulations City.

I'm not sure Manchester United would have scored a goal in that group.

HUTCHYHIBBY
05-12-2012, 12:57 PM
Its always better when the two Manc teams play on the same day, means the update threads on other days get used for their proper purpose instead of the usual pish.