PDA

View Full Version : We're on the way up - big thanks to all the supporters esp. Sect 43 & Lewis Comments

Bay Area Hibees
04-12-2012, 07:42 AM
I've been living in US for last few years so only get to few games a season, I make do by watching games on line or listening to commentary and via this forum.

Know it's been said alot recently but just want to say how great it is for us to be on the way up again with real momentum off the park and in the stands.

Echo comments of Craig Patterson that it would be great if the club can stretch things and sign re-loan Griffiths, Claros and McGivern. Seems that we need even more fans turning up regularly but think it's time the club re-paid the faith to accelerate momentum and grab 2nd spot in Scottish football. Not saying we should danger our finances but just hope Rod can make it happen.

Also massive shout out to Sect 43 lads, never met any of them but they seem really enthusiastic, the new songs are magic and this kind of thing can really ingite us. Don't worry about folks that don't join in, some folks are self-conscious but trust me they'll LOVE that you're making noise and the hairs on their necks will be standing up. I watched the Allez chanting at Motherwell away, magic stuff!

Think this is even more important given Lewis' comments below, I agree we can be over-critical as a support (me included when ST holder for years). That stuff really gets to majority of players, makes them more anxious. Just praying we can keep things going and be renowned for being a positive and overall supporting em support.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/top-football-stories/lewis-stevenson-hails-transformation-as-hibs-look-to-win-to-help-keep-leigh-griffiths-1-2673047

GGTH

ano hibby
04-12-2012, 08:33 AM
Good shout matehttp://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/top%20marks.gif

Phil MaGlass
04-12-2012, 12:04 PM
Well said Stevenson

“Everything helps in relation to attracting players, whether it’s Leigh or somebody else. Like we’ve said previously, we’ve got a fantastic stadium and great training facilities. We don’t have loads of money to throw at players, but we have got good attributes that we can attract players with. And winning football matches is the biggest attribute of them all.”

Its all in place, get leigh signed up and hopefully another couple, Claros,McGivern... also agree with the bit where he says the team are now cheered off the pitch, even when they lost to the Dons as the team played well. If you play well the fans will rally, its going to take a wee while for consistency but the players are good enough, the stadium and training centre are all there, the fans are making a noise and getting behind the team.

Onwards and Upwards