PDA

View Full Version : Yam fans

GGTTH07
03-12-2012, 10:44 PM
Can't believe how much they've took the bait over the game hahahha. Absolute brilliant. Keep fishing boys!

LeighLoyal
03-12-2012, 10:47 PM
They should be thanking us for putting £150k in their save our fartz fund.

Pretty Boy
03-12-2012, 10:58 PM
For people who don't care about losing and are 'letting us have this one' they seem to be doing a hell of a lot of biting.

A couple of Yam mates on my Facebook have had proper little hissy fits. One guy just cant get his head around why the 1-0 around the world thread is funny, he seems to think its meant all serious.

**** them.

yeezus.
03-12-2012, 11:01 PM
There are a few Yams that need to consult their GP. They are completely and utterly obsessed with their win in May - such to the point that they say no other derby matters... that is because they won't exist this time next year and will be facing a trip to Stair Park twice.

I walked past a group of five of them who were saying "5-1 5-1 5-1" - I just smiled and they were really getting themselves wound up.

Such sad people. The tables have turned. GGTTH

Saorsa
03-12-2012, 11:07 PM
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/upthem.jpg

sbell1875
03-12-2012, 11:09 PM
A yam fan at my work today near burst a blood vessel trying to argue that Uncle Fester hadn't started Paterson up front!

It was a glorious day!

Glorious
03-12-2012, 11:24 PM
What gets me is being tagged on FB in their stupid "FTH" pictures - I've deleted one idiot tonight already who thinks he's a comedian.

Also, they love to spout "I've had ma hands oan the cup - youz'll never be able to say that".

Really. Never? They'd like to think so, halfwits...

:yw:

HUTCHYHIBBY
03-12-2012, 11:30 PM
Sherman tanks to a man!

Northern Hibby
03-12-2012, 11:45 PM
There are a few Yams that need to consult their GP. They are completely and utterly obsessed with their win in May - such to the point that they say no other derby matters... that is because they won't exist this time next year and will be facing a trip to Stair Park twice.

I walked past a group of five of them who were saying "5-1 5-1 5-1" - I just smiled and they were really getting themselves wound up.

Such sad people. The tables have turned. GGTTH

It's that 5-1 stutter/Tourettes syndrome they all seem to be suffering from, this can be cured with a dose of 7-0, 6-2 or an anal injection (otherwise known as a "get it right up ye!") of big team, big debt nae ferkin money!!

:greengrin

Miguel
04-12-2012, 12:14 AM
See some of them had that 'Ulster Hearts' banner. Low rent Huns. Makes me sick that they bang on about McRae's Battalion and do all their remembrance crap when they don't pay their taxes to support 'our boys' now. Classless and clueless.

Barney McGrew
04-12-2012, 07:35 AM
It's been like shooting fish in a barrel. It's so easy getting them to bite, it's almost too cruel to carry it on.

Almost :wink:

Dibben
04-12-2012, 07:40 AM
For people who don't care about losing and are 'letting us have this one' they seem to be doing a hell of a lot of biting.

A couple of Yam mates on my Facebook have had proper little hissy fits. One guy just cant get his head around why the 1-0 around the world thread is funny, he seems to think its meant all serious.

**** them.

Spot on.

They don't get it do they...

:D

Teo10
04-12-2012, 08:43 AM
What I enjoyed from Sunday was everytime they thought they were bigtime piping up with "we only won 5-1" was how we all reacted, standing up and applauding as if we didn't know the score? haha plebs

Newry Hibs
04-12-2012, 08:48 AM
See some of them had that 'Ulster Hearts' banner. Low rent Huns. Makes me sick that they bang on about McRae's Battalion and do all their remembrance crap when they don't pay their taxes to support 'our boys' now. Classless and clueless.

Nothing wrong with that per se - maybe they were from Ulster? Was hoping to see it on my flight back to Belfast on Sunday night, but must have been safely packed away. I could bring an 'Ulster Hibs' banner, though it would probably cause people confusion and maybe have a different definition of what Ulster constitutes.

Met a guy in the airport who was a mate of PF from his early Dublin playing days. Said Pat was absolutely drained after TV interviews and was very emotional baout the whole day. Leigh G was bouncing like a rabbit and would most likely be training the next day (i.e. yestereday).

BonnieFitbaTeam
04-12-2012, 10:37 AM
[QUOTE=Newry Hibs;3436350]Nothing wrong with that per se - maybe they were from Ulster? Was hoping to see it on my flight back to Belfast on Sunday night, but must have been safely packed away. I could bring an 'Ulster Hibs' banner, though it would probably cause people confusion and maybe have a different definition of what Ulster constitutes.

They will have been from Ulster. I know a few of them, or at least used to. My mate moved over there from Edinburgh for work reasons a few years back and set up the UHSC. It was specifically non-denominational and was for guys who wanted to go to the football without all the OF *****e. They would come over two or three times a season for the game and a day out in the Capital. He's not there any more but they were mostly good guys; just football fans - but boy could they bevvy !

Given the leanings of an element of their support, however, the assumption that this particular mob were there for a bigots' day out is an easy mistake to make, to be fair.

That assumption was the reason they had to plan carefully so as not to be on ferry trips when Sellick were at home. Wasn't pleasant apparently.

Newry Hibs
04-12-2012, 10:52 AM
[QUOTE=Newry Hibs;3436350]Nothing wrong with that per se - maybe they were from Ulster? Was hoping to see it on my flight back to Belfast on Sunday night, but must have been safely packed away. I could bring an 'Ulster Hibs' banner, though it would probably cause people confusion and maybe have a different definition of what Ulster constitutes.

They will have been from Ulster. I know a few of them, or at least used to. My mate moved over there from Edinburgh for work reasons a few years back and set up the UHSC. It was specifically non-denominational and was for guys who wanted to go to the football without all the OF *****e. They would come over two or three times a season for the game and a day out in the Capital. He's not there any more but they were mostly good guys; just football fans - but boy could they bevvy !

Given the leanings of an element of their support, however, the assumption that this particular mob were there for a bigots' day out is an easy mistake to make, to be fair.

That assumption was the reason they had to plan carefully so as not to be on ferry trips when Sellick were at home. Wasn't pleasant apparently.

There is still a big assumption over here that any footy fan actually also supports an OF team. In my neck of the woods I know people who go to / have lived in Edinburgh and they would 'of course go to Easter Road' because they are Celtic fans. No doubt it would be a similar picture in other parts of NI. My background is of a Proddy (don't believe in any of it though) and have a Hun brother - people just don't get that it's more a location rather than religious thing in Edinburgh.

I have seen a few Jambo shirts occasionally around Belfast (probably more so last May). Did meet one Hibby working in the Celtic shop when I was getting a name printed on my son's shirt. Maybe reinforcing the prejudices as I couldn't face trying the Hun shop.

BonnieFitbaTeam
04-12-2012, 11:34 AM
[QUOTE=Newry Hibs;3436513][QUOTE=BonnieFitbaTeam;3436490]

There is still a big assumption over here that any footy fan actually also supports an OF team. In my neck of the woods I know people who go to / have lived in Edinburgh and they would 'of course go to Easter Road' because they are Celtic fans. No doubt it would be a similar picture in other parts of NI. My background is of a Proddy (don't believe in any of it though) and have a Hun brother - people just don't get that it's more a location rather than religious thing in Edinburgh.

And, thankfully, therein lies the difference !

HUTCHYHIBBY
04-12-2012, 11:59 AM
I strongly believe that Hearts are the most disliked club outside the OF due to the attitude of their fans. They are good at handing out the abuse, but, cannae take it back.

CorrieHibs
04-12-2012, 12:19 PM
Can't believe how much they've took the bait over the game hahahha. Absolute brilliant. Keep fishing boys!

I've been sending them a pics of players doing the one nil and of us on Sunday. The abuse is hilarious. They love to gloat but the toys have been chucked out the pram. My favourite quote to them is ''The dominance starts now''

Hibercelona
04-12-2012, 12:20 PM
I strongly believe that Hearts are the most disliked club outside the OF due to the attitude of their fans. They are good at handing out the abuse, but, cannae take it back.

I honestly believe that they are now hated even more than the OF, but people just don't like to say....

clerriehibs
04-12-2012, 12:26 PM
I've been sending them a pics of players doing the one nil and of us on Sunday. The abuse is hilarious. They love to gloat but the toys have been chucked out the pram. My favourite quote to them is ''The dominance starts now''

It started at the 1-1 didn't it :greengrin

Pretty Boy
04-12-2012, 12:26 PM
Bad, bad losers.

There are 3 Hearts fans in my work. One of them is a good guy and text me right after the game to say well done and he hopes we get ****ed in the next round (I wouldn't expect anything else). He was also pretty fair in his assessment of the game (crap and one goal was always going to win it). I gave it out so I'll take it and I'm not hiding was his words when I saw him on Monday.

One of them.doesn't really go to games but is an ok guy and has just been quiet about it.

The third is a roaster. He's loved giving it out since May. I went into work yesterday pretty quiet and before I'd even said anything I was greeted with 'say a word and I'll ****ing smash you'. Nice. He has literally not spoken to any Hibs fans yet and even warned the other Hearts fans to 'stop fraternising with the enemy'. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad. What a pathetic little man.

Aldo
04-12-2012, 12:32 PM
Aye sounds about right. One Yam, and I'll call them associates are roasters Alrite. Ma phone had dozen of messages etc after the game in may and the ones before but couldn't handle my text saying 5-1 to everything.

Your only as good as yur last game/result and your skint. No as skint as youse.

Our Fifa grade stadium is far superior to your dump, no its no and it won't be for long once Vlad builds our 35,000 sweater stadium which will be by far the best in Scotland

It goes on and on.

That is one if the main reasons I hope they GO pop. I will text/Facebook them my Xmas pressie. Liquidation.

Hibercelona
04-12-2012, 12:58 PM
They are absolutely furious, which makes this victory all the more sweeter.

They are sweating at the idea of losing the last ever derby in their clubs history.

Alfred E Newman
04-12-2012, 01:01 PM

Its been said many times before, they are the worlds worst losers and even worse winners.

jamieross
04-12-2012, 06:27 PM
I just tweeted a picture of Pele with a number ten with the caption 'Pele knows the score ;)'. It was retweeted my hiberninanfans aswell. Within minutes I got about 5-6 text from yam friends that took the bait. Superb! :thumbsup:

Iggy Pope
04-12-2012, 07:12 PM
Nothing wrong with that per se - maybe they were from Ulster? Was hoping to see it on my flight back to Belfast on Sunday night, but must have been safely packed away. I could bring an 'Ulster Hibs' banner, though it would probably cause people confusion and maybe have a different definition of what Ulster constitutes.

Met a guy in the airport who was a mate of PF from his early Dublin playing days. Said Pat was absolutely drained after TV interviews and was very emotional baout the whole day. Leigh G was bouncing like a rabbit and would most likely be training the next day (i.e. yestereday).

As long as that Ulster Hibs banner was green in the main, why would anyone mind?
i think you shouldb bash on.
I am a grateful owner of an NI Hibs T shirt bought some years ago and it still fills me with pride.

NewHibby
04-12-2012, 07:25 PM
They seem awfully upset by some of our posts...is it time to stop?:wink:

Baldy Foghorn
04-12-2012, 07:28 PM

Awwwww are the wee lambs upset?.....Shouldn't be on our Boards then, and they wouldn't see what was being said.....

However if any are looking in......GIRFUY, I hope your team enjoys the rest of the competition.....

MSK
04-12-2012, 07:31 PM
They seem awfully upset by some of our posts...is it time to stop?:wink:Theres never a time to stop wi the tramps ...& it will continue long after they have gone ..

neilmartinrocks
04-12-2012, 07:33 PM

time to stop soon enough when they are DEID!!

NewHibby
04-12-2012, 07:36 PM
They have an entire thread dedicated to how much they hate us...I think we've upset our neighbours and that can't be good for any relationship!!

Sir David Gray
04-12-2012, 07:39 PM
Bad, bad losers.

There are 3 Hearts fans in my work. One of them is a good guy and text me right after the game to say well done and he hopes we get ****ed in the next round (I wouldn't expect anything else). He was also pretty fair in his assessment of the game (crap and one goal was always going to win it). I gave it out so I'll take it and I'm not hiding was his words when I saw him on Monday.

One of them.doesn't really go to games but is an ok guy and has just been quiet about it.

The third is a roaster. He's loved giving it out since May. I went into work yesterday pretty quiet and before I'd even said anything I was greeted with 'say a word and I'll ****ing smash you'. Nice. He has literally not spoken to any Hibs fans yet and even warned the other Hearts fans to 'stop fraternising with the enemy'. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad. What a pathetic little man.

Unbelievable, and incredibly sad, that there's people who even think along those lines. :rolleyes:

If any of them had said something to me straight after the cup final, I might have reacted badly as I was really hurt and upset about what had happened but to still be like that 24 hours after you've only lost 1-0 is really quite pathetic.

Baldy Foghorn
04-12-2012, 07:40 PM
They have an entire thread dedicated to how much they hate us...I think we've upset our neighbours and that can't be good for any relationship!!

I for one won't lose any sleep that our relationship is not tickety boo.....

edwards
04-12-2012, 07:41 PM

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/121371-james-mcpake/

Certainly don't like our James

Saorsa
04-12-2012, 07:41 PM
**** h****s

Aldo
04-12-2012, 07:43 PM
**** h****s

Spot on.

As for stopping they can go and smell the steam off ma ***** before I would even consider it.... So that's a big

NO

Bostonhibby
04-12-2012, 07:44 PM
I for one won't lose any sleep that our relationship is not tickety boo.....

Does that mean you are not prepared to consider Counselling?:wink:

Aldo
04-12-2012, 07:47 PM
Bad, bad losers.

The more I think about this the more I would of started talking bout it. Bet he went in about the final.

Would of said that if he can't take it don't give it. Sounds like a right trumpet and sounds like a bawbag from what yur saying.

Glad I don't work with you mate cos that's all I wid be going on about.

Roaster

Baldy Foghorn
04-12-2012, 07:47 PM
Does that mean you are not prepared to consider Counselling?:wink:

Correct, no amount of counselling would help.....:greengrin

Newry Hibs
04-12-2012, 07:48 PM
As long as that Ulster Hibs banner was green in the main, why would anyone mind?
i think you shouldb bash on.
I am a grateful owner of an NI Hibs T shirt bought some years ago and it still fills me with pride.

Apart from a) I haven't got one and b) I'm not Irish!! Just live over here and see some of the bigotry that still persists.

See these for the latest grown up debates over flags ....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-20589957

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-20600942

silverhibee
04-12-2012, 07:52 PM

We have only started with them.

Die h****s Die.

GGTTH

:flag::pfgwa:flag:

Devilstorment
04-12-2012, 07:58 PM
what gets me is that they are all saying we were celebrating like we one the cup. I seem to recall a draw at easter road earlier this season that was met with hysteria from the hertz fans as though they had just won 5-1 again.

Its a typical reaction to insecurity! We need to win at least 3 derbies on the bounce i think for us to start to break down their deluded self confidence (we let you have one!!)..... they might not last that long though!!!

a :slipper: in January would be good to bring them further back down to earth!

Hibernia Na Eir
04-12-2012, 08:01 PM
the feelgood factor amongst yams at my work seems to be replaced with resentment now.
shame :)

Sir David Gray
04-12-2012, 08:04 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/121371-james-mcpake/

Certainly don't like our James

I'm sure he'll be in bits at this news. #bawbags :greengrin

:giruy:

04-12-2012, 08:55 PM
what gets me is that they are all saying we were celebrating like we one the cup. I seem to recall a draw at easter road earlier this season that was met with hysteria from the hertz fans as though they had just won 5-1 again.

Its a typical reaction to insecurity! We need to win at least 3 derbies on the bounce i think for us to start to break down their deluded self confidence (we let you have one!!)..... they might not last that long though!!!

a :slipper: in January would be good to bring them further back down to earth!

I've seen many draws at Easter Road where the so called "big team" have celebrated beating "the wee team" like they have just won the league. Surly since hearts are sooo huge and mighty then surely a draw against us tiny wee team is a disgrace for them :confused:

Dinkydoo
04-12-2012, 10:30 PM
Can't wait to see their reaction when we have a nice comfortable win at Tynie with our best players fit again.

Yea, it was a scrappy, *****y game that neither team deserved to win, but they've been winning derbies like that for years - they need to get over themselves.

ScottB
05-12-2012, 08:05 AM
What gets me is being tagged on FB in their stupid "FTH" pictures - I've deleted one idiot tonight already who thinks he's a comedian.

Also, they love to spout "I've had ma hands oan the cup - youz'll never be able to say that".

Really. Never? They'd like to think so, halfwits...

:yw:

He's probably right, when we win it I doubt we'll go whoring the cup out for photos at £2 a go.

Phil D. Rolls
05-12-2012, 08:10 AM
Bad, bad losers.

Do you work for City Cabs? :greengrin

BonnieFitbaTeam
05-12-2012, 08:18 AM
[QUOTE=Devilstorment;3437257]what gets me is that they are all saying we were celebrating like we one the cup. I seem to recall a draw at easter road earlier this season that was met with hysteria from the hertz fans as though they had just won 5-1 again.

And let's not forget the positively cringeworthy celebrations of the players and a certain Mr Fail when they won the derby after our League Cup win. Fail dancing along in front of the West waving his scarf above his head was perhaps the least professional act by a so-called manager I think I've ever seen. W.a.n.k.e.r !

itchy07
05-12-2012, 08:19 AM
He's probably right, when we win it I doubt we'll go whoring the cup out for photos at £2 a go.
I bet we do. And i'll be at the front of the Q with my cash.

HKhibby
05-12-2012, 08:34 AM

They have always had a bad support, and probably always will, dont know how old you are, but i can remember back in the mid-late 70s as a kid in Edinburgh, them having the worst support in Scotland!....and my father even said that...and he was a jambo!, but unfortunatly he just liked their team...i hated them and followed the hibs

HKhibby
05-12-2012, 08:50 AM
[QUOTE=BonnieFitbaTeam;3436490]

I have seen a few Jambo shirts occasionally around Belfast (probably more so last May). Did meet one Hibby working in the Celtic shop when I was getting a name printed on my son's shirt. Maybe reinforcing the prejudices as I couldn't face trying the Hun shop.

They dont understand because they are so insecure in the first place for them to understand anything else in their boring paranoid little lives they have!...which incidentally is filled with hatred and resentment anyway together with not having any mind of their own...just follow the leader and their family traditions etc..,

I have always been a hibs supporter, and hopefully always will be, i come from Edinburgh originally, from the west side of the town, i did not follow my father as hewas a jambo, i hated them...he incidetally hate hibs, he did not like the ****bo fans...used to say they were the worst fans in Scotland outside of the old firm!...i support Hibs because i wanted to support them and loved going to Easter Road as a kid, and as for following any of the OF...no way no chance!...i hate the both of them alongside the ****bos!...only wish the smeltic lot would fall into money problems!...they are ****