PDA

View Full Version : Next big test for Hibs

WheresTheBevvy?
03-12-2012, 01:49 PM
How that we have the Vlad off our back the next big test is on the 3rd January.

will we now expect a result at the PBS? It could be a totally different game if we lose Leigh, the honduras chiwawa and ryan mcgivern

FifeHibernian
03-12-2012, 01:51 PM
The next big tests against Inverness this weekend. They're looking good... and we need to keep up our title challenge :wink:

WheresTheBevvy?
03-12-2012, 01:57 PM
think we will take a big crowd at inverness?

Bleeds green
03-12-2012, 03:09 PM
Sparkys loan runs until 19th january

frazeHFC
03-12-2012, 03:11 PM
Every game is a big test. We saw at Dundee we are not the finished article and we just need to focus one game at a time. :agree: But in terms of Tynie i think we should be going looking to get 3 points, we are a better team than them.

Sean1875
03-12-2012, 03:14 PM
I'd say our next big test is maintaining form. We all know how prone we our to a mid-season/winter slump and if we have any realistic chance of staying up at the very top of the table we need to be going into every game with the same desire to win as a derby.

greenlex
03-12-2012, 03:17 PM
The next big test us to see if Mikeys Yam detecting sensors are operation .

FifeHibernian
03-12-2012, 03:31 PM
Every game is a big test. We saw at Dundee we are not the finished article and we just need to focus one game at a time. :agree: But in terms of Tynie i think we should be going looking to get 3 points, we are a better team than them.

I'd say our next big test is maintaining form. We all know how prone we our to a mid-season/winter slump and if we have any realistic chance of staying up at the very top of the table we need to be going into every game with the same desire to win as a derby.

Exactly. As they say everyone can beat everyone at the moment.

Hibercelona
03-12-2012, 03:35 PM
Our next test is always our next game.

Lets just focus on that for now.

Bostonhibby
03-12-2012, 05:29 PM
How that we have the Vlad off our back the next big test is on the 3rd January.

will we now expect a result at the PBS? It could be a totally different game if we lose Leigh, the honduras chiwawa and ryan mcgivern

The real test will be how we represent the city when there's one top flight team.

Vlad's been parasiting on the back of the other one but I can't say if he or they will be there on the 3rd, I suppose it depends on whether they are still sending him cash for shares or not, or if there's any cake mix left in the West end of Edinburgh.

Whether we keep the 3 mentioned or not the future looks a bit brighter and we are still paying wages, nae convicted sex offenders employed so far either, the futures bright the futures green.