PDA

View Full Version : Yams McGowan

HibsNutter
02-12-2012, 09:44 PM
How the **** did he not get sent off for they two kicks at Cairney on the ground!?

hibbysam
02-12-2012, 09:45 PM
How the **** did he not get sent off for they two kicks at Cairney on the ground!?

I think more so as it was the last action of the game and the ref would have known it could have kicked a lot more off.. Glad he never actually!!

easty
02-12-2012, 09:46 PM
**** him. He got a couple of *****y wee kicks in....still oot the cup.

Leishy1995
02-12-2012, 09:46 PM
The ref might not have seen it properly, he was on the blind side. I'd hope the club reports him

SonOfTortolano
02-12-2012, 09:47 PM

Cairney elbowed him a beauty in his coupon just before it, that's why the tube kicked him...

Scouse Hibee
02-12-2012, 09:47 PM

He should have been but I think it was hard to see in the corner with Cairney on the ground and players around him.

hfc rd
02-12-2012, 10:05 PM
He should have been sent off when he purposefully held onto Cairney's legs in the 1st half. Anyways f*** him. We had the last laugh.

joebakerforever
02-12-2012, 10:10 PM
Since no yellow card was issued, enter Vincent Lunny, SFA Compliance Officer, with flashing blue light on his head to issue a citation to McGowan for violent play :slipper:

Speedy
02-12-2012, 10:11 PM
He should have been sent off when he purposefully held onto Cairney's legs in the 1st half. Anyways f*** him. We had the last laugh.

When he got booked I said if it's McGowan he's off.

I was thinking he was booked for that, can't believe he wasn't.

Hibercelona
02-12-2012, 10:14 PM
Cairney never felt a thing from that pansies poofy wee kick-out. :aok:

truehibernian
02-12-2012, 10:17 PM
I wouldn't worry too much about him - he's off to the Championship in January, and if he'd been honest with his own fans he'd tell them he was a whisker away from playing for Rangers if there hadn't been a wee snag in the contract.

Over rated player, definitely won't get the fee that Hearts are looking for ;-)

JohnStephens91
02-12-2012, 10:20 PM
I hate him, things like the little kicks show him up as the fud he is, I hate his bones. Overrated player and a total welt.

Sir David Gray
02-12-2012, 11:05 PM
I fully expect Vincent Lunny to be sending Hearts an e-mail first thing in the morning and offering Ryan McGowan a 2 match ban for that. :fibber:

If only!

Shrekko
02-12-2012, 11:16 PM
To be fair to the guy, he suddenly appeared to act as peace-maker after his own assault! You don't see that very often!

Won't be surprised if the compliance officer does actually have a look at that though.

Sir David Gray
02-12-2012, 11:23 PM
To be fair to the guy, he suddenly appeared to act as peace-maker after his own assault! You don't see that very often!

Won't be surprised if the compliance officer does actually have a look at that though.

Yeah, because his team mates were looking to get stuck in to our players and he knew what he had just done and he was relieved that he hadn't just been shown a red card and was looking to calm the situation down.

It was violent conduct and he should be banned for that.

Diclonius
02-12-2012, 11:32 PM
Surprisingly graceful in defeat on twitter, given how much he's mouthed off the last couple years.

Ryan McGowan ‏@rmcgowan89 (https://twitter.com/rmcgowan89) Close game today lucky went against us! Congratulations to Hibs all the best next round! Thanks to the hearts fan who came to support us

JohnStephens91
02-12-2012, 11:37 PM
Surprisingly graceful in defeat on twitter, given how much he's mouthed off the last couple years.

Ryan McGowan ‏@rmcgowan89 (https://twitter.com/rmcgowan89) Close game today lucky went against us! Congratulations to Hibs all the best next round! Thanks to the hearts fan who came to support us

Still a total f@nny, he can be as graceful as he wants he is still a flake of smegma

Diclonius
02-12-2012, 11:38 PM
Still a total f@nny, he can be as graceful as he wants he is still a flake of smegma

He also seems to think only one Hearts fan turned up. They weren't that quiet?

cabbageandribs1875
02-12-2012, 11:39 PM

they certainly made little enough noise to believe they only had the one fan there :faf: twice they have been at ER since last may and i'm still waiting on this party they were gonna have

Onceinawhile
02-12-2012, 11:41 PM
Thought he was going for the ball on the first kick. As for the second was probably half way through the kick when he noticed. Would take him at th ahead of maybury.

hfc rd
02-12-2012, 11:53 PM
they certainly made little enough noise to believe they only had the one fan there :faf: twice they have been at ER since last may and i'm still waiting on this party they were gonna have

It's been cancelled because they can't afford it. Spent too much on the cake bake sales.

green glory
03-12-2012, 07:59 AM

A smegma ridden glans I would say!

JeMeSouviens
03-12-2012, 09:08 AM
Another Jambo by all accounts but thought he had an excellent game bar missing Macgowan's blatant kicks on Cairney at the end. Hopefully the compliance officer is all over that one.

clerriehibs
03-12-2012, 09:10 AM

Competitive for his team, gracious in defeat ... that's not hearts class. Maybe he knows he'll be looking for a move very soon?

Aldo
03-12-2012, 09:13 AM
No attempt to get the ball and just blootered Cairney as he lay there.

Only just watched it and Webster didnae like young Caldwell getting tore in.

They are piss poor tbh.

Winston Ingram
03-12-2012, 09:13 AM
I agree. I kind of expected him to find time for another Jambo attack right at the end.

McGowan's kicks on Cairney were a straight red. However, I reckon the SFA will do what the they are best at. Doing SFA:agree:

cabbageandribs1875
03-12-2012, 09:14 AM
i think it was McGowan that was the solitary hertz player left on the park going over to shake a few of the hibs players hands when they were over at the east stand

Saorsa
03-12-2012, 09:15 AM
still a ****in' h****s ******* though, GIRFUY

Aldo
03-12-2012, 09:16 AM
Another Jambo by all accounts but thought he had an excellent game bar missing Macgowan's blatant kicks on Cairney at the end. Hopefully the compliance officer is all over that one.

There was no way he could of seen those kicks due to the bodies and was on the blind side.

Sneaky, dirty and very underhand from him so hopefully Mr Lundy will be haying a look at this one.

xyz23jc
03-12-2012, 09:35 AM
There was no way he could of seen those kicks due to the bodies and was on the blind side.

Sneaky, dirty and very underhand from him so hopefully Mr Lundy will be haying a look at this one.

One o' the trolls has Cairney by the throat in one of this mornings papers though! Easy job for even Mr Lundy, given that it doesn't involve either of you know who...cough cough...Glasgow giants...cough cough...:greengrin

Sprouleflyer
03-12-2012, 09:43 AM
i think it was McGowan that was the solitary hertz player left on the park going over to shake a few of the hibs players hands when they were over at the east stand

:agree: Just after the whistle, he was shaking Cairney's hand and giving him a pat on the back and Cairney was doing the same back to him.

lord bunberry
03-12-2012, 09:45 AM
:agree: Just after the whistle, he was shaking Cairney's hand and giving him a pat on the back and Cairney was doing the same back to him.

Im not sure cairney knew it was mcgowan that was kicking him as he seemed to square up to the other hearts player

The_Sauz
03-12-2012, 10:20 AM
Im not sure cairney knew it was mcgowan that was kicking him as he seemed to square up to the other hearts player

Cairney thought it was Stevenson who had kicked him, and that's why he got up and started shouting at Stevenson. McGowan had move away to the back of the group of players, that's until Stevenson grabbed Cairney around the throat, then he moved back in to try to calm things down :agree:

The_Sauz
03-12-2012, 10:26 AM

You get booked for pulling a players shirt (see SC final), but you get nothing for putting in a ruby tackle on a player....seems fair!!

:fibber:

PISTOL1875
03-12-2012, 10:29 AM
**** him , hes a tramp who will soon be jumping ship when they go into administration..

ballengeich
03-12-2012, 11:32 AM
I've thought for several years that he's one of our best refs and he was good yesterday. I didn't see the details of the stramash at the end as I was in the east, but there was so much going on that I wouldn't blame him if he missed something there. I'm sure Mr Lunny is looking over the recording.

SkintHibby
03-12-2012, 11:36 AM
Excellent referee.

LeighLoyal
03-12-2012, 11:40 AM
Had a good game. The anti Hibs bias we've had for years from the likes of Thomson, Dougal, Richmond, Dallas... eejits who had their allegiances on their sleaves.

degenerated
03-12-2012, 11:42 AM
Clear footage on sky of that Aussie stroker putting the boot into Cairney at the corner flag. Should we flagging this up to that compliance halfwit given that he probably missed it when he switched the tv off after griffiths went off?

IWasThere2016
03-12-2012, 11:43 AM
He did well. The only issue I had was McGowan not being booked for the first half rugby challenge and then his continous fouling .. he should have been sent off.

Kato
03-12-2012, 11:45 AM
Yes, but expect diddly to come out of it.

Thecat23
03-12-2012, 11:50 AM
The boys I sit just along from gave him it tight when he was taking a throw in at our dugout. He shouted something along the line of "Oi Mcgowan ya Kangaroo fiddler". Even wee Pat was laughing :thumbsup:

Billy Whizz
03-12-2012, 11:50 AM
Clear footage on sky of that Aussie stroker putting the boot into Cairney at the corner flag. Should we flagging this up to that compliance halfwit given that he probably missed it when he switched the tv off after griffiths went off?

He did but Cairney lifted his arm as well. Lets just leave this where it is