PDA

View Full Version : Have your views on what you wish Hearts' fate to be changed after yesterday?

Carheenlea
03-12-2012, 12:23 PM
If you had asked me last week, I would have happily wished for Hearts to cease to exist, never to be seen again.
The build up to yesterday's game, the nerves, the tension, the packed stadium, the magnificent atmosphere, the utter elation celebrating the goal, the atmosphere after the game in the bars. I want to enjoy more Derby Days like yesterday, and with Hearts now having to operate at a realistic financial level, there should be many more to look forward to.

As a club, we can pretty much live without Rangers, but Hearts? I'm now not so sure a fixture list without an Edinburgh Derby is as appealing as one that does.

I hope they survive.

Saorsa
03-12-2012, 12:25 PM
NO!

**** h****s

Golden Bear
03-12-2012, 12:26 PM
If you had asked me last week, I would have happily wished for Hearts to cease to exist, never to be seen again.
The build up to yesterday's game, the nerves, the tension, the packed stadium, the magnificent atmosphere, the utter elation celebrating the goal, the atmosphere after the game in the bars. I want to enjoy more Derby Days like yesterday, and with Hearts now having to operate at a realistic financial level, there should be many more to look forward to.

As a club, we can pretty much live without Rangers, but Hearts? I'm now not so sure a fixture list without an Edinburgh Derby is as appealing as one that does.

I hope they survive.

Sober up Dave!

Hiber-nation
03-12-2012, 12:27 PM
Nothing has changed for me - I want them to survive so we can pump them for years to come.

hfc rd
03-12-2012, 12:28 PM
No. Let them rot in hell.

03-12-2012, 12:30 PM
Nope. Yesterday just reminded me how much i hate them and what a truly horrible club they are. Let them rot!

Shaggy
03-12-2012, 12:32 PM
they will survive... even if they are liquidated.
They would emerge again like a bad penny..(smell, virus, curse, whatever you want to call it) in a new guise.
I think there is money in available in Edinburgh to restart the old whore.

Rangers have proven you can re start trading beyond the grave, even getting benefit from using what should be a prohibited name.

So the Derby will live on, I suspect tynney will go thou,
canny see Romanov having the stadium connected via the books. (hes mad, no stupid).

Kato
03-12-2012, 12:38 PM
Nothing has changed for me - I want them to survive so we can pump them for years to come.

Always said the same. Want to see them live watching their poxy club rot down to the lower echelons.

SkintHibby
03-12-2012, 12:38 PM
Nope. I want them dead. Disgusting football club.

LancashireHibby
03-12-2012, 12:39 PM
This.

Weej1875
03-12-2012, 12:42 PM

I hope they survive.

Agree. There's no comparing the derby atmosphere. I hope they survive, albeit in a lower league. Just so we can play them every now and then in the cup. I would miss the feeling I had last night. GGTTH.

Jim44
03-12-2012, 12:46 PM
I've never strayed from wanting them to 'die' completely and yesterday didn't change my views........ On the contrary, it reinforced them. The 'celebration' of Griffith's injury, the 'high-fiving' of the players in the successful crocking of Griffiths, the spiteful, sneaky attitude of their players such as Taouil and their trashing of the stadium was grist to the mill as far as I am concerned.

Bristolhibby
03-12-2012, 12:55 PM
I've never strayed from wanting them to 'die' completely and yesterday didn't change my views........ On the contrary, it reinforced them. The 'celebration' of Griffith's injury, the 'high-fiving' of the players in the successful crocking of Griffiths, the spiteful, sneaky attitude of their players such as Taouil and their trashing of the stadium was grist to the mill as far as I am concerned.

This

Baldy Foghorn
03-12-2012, 02:25 PM

Spot on, the quicker that vermin cease to exist the better......

Hibercelona
03-12-2012, 02:27 PM
I hope they die.

Then we can just pump their wee generic version over and over again whenever we draw them in the cup...

iwasthere1972
03-12-2012, 02:30 PM
I want them to survive but for them and their fans to suffer big time. Third division football and playing at Meadowbank or The Meadows in front of crowds of a couple of thousand would do nicely. Vlad sitting ootside Tesco with a dug would be the icing on the cake. Sorry did I just say cake?

yeezus.
03-12-2012, 02:32 PM
My views haven't changed. Before the game, I was so exited and nervous that I was (for a while) quite sympathetic towards them.

Then, I saw them all, standing with their hands showing "5-1" and cheering when Griffiths got injured, and shouting abuse at Williams.

I hope they die a slow and painful death, which will inevitably come once we have thumped them at New Year. Yesterday reminded me what I despise that club.

Boyle89
03-12-2012, 02:40 PM
I want them to survive in some form or another. Whether its still HMFC but in the 3rd division or a newco I don't really care. Aslong as they suffer and suffer big time. They think they are the big club, well lets see how big you really are if you can't pay off £1.7m. I mean its only £5 per fan and they'd have some to spare ;).

HIBERNIAN-0762
03-12-2012, 02:46 PM
No flaming chance!

You must be joking!

Plus I want that 0-7 banner dug out for the next time we have to put up with their smell at the asbestos arena cos I'm sick of this 5-1 crap from their players, coppers, celebs and ex players who have nothing to do with them directly!

Let's get it right up them!

Rant over.....:wink:

WarringtonHibee
03-12-2012, 02:50 PM
****** them. I want them six feet under. :fenlon

silverhibee
03-12-2012, 02:51 PM
Die h****s Die.

They should be put out there misery.

Blllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp ppppppppppppppppppppp. DEAD.

f*** them.:brokenyam: