PDA

View Full Version : Can we do a stadium sell out this year .. ??

Shaggy
03-12-2012, 12:13 PM
If we continue to do well, and the mood is still on a high..
I think Rod should sanction a meaty price reduction in March against Hearts, and sell out the Stadium.

Lots of reasons, but just to do it on principle is reason enough,
Sunday was bouncing !! :flag::flag::flag:

Business is business, and maximising profits etc , cat A.. blah blah , money money etc,
(I just wouldnt want to risk being short on supporters)

But this would be a celebration of achievement..

Wot sez yoos ?

hfc rd
03-12-2012, 12:27 PM
If we are still in this position come after boxing day then maybe the game v Celtic at the end of the month?

hibee92
03-12-2012, 12:35 PM
We'll probably have one the last game of the season when we parade the league trophy :greengrin

JIm
03-12-2012, 12:40 PM
We'll probably have one the last game of the season when we parade the league trophy :greengrin

Or the first of next season when we parade that and the Scottish :greengrin

er75
03-12-2012, 12:57 PM
think it is all very dependant on whether we continue the run of form and our position in the league come of January!

My mates and I were discuss yesterday that we think it would be good idea to offer free tickets to local businesses or even schools when numbers are low. If they are to come along and experience anything like the atmosphere yesterday then there is surely a temptation to come back on a more regular basis

I think we really need to do more to drive high attendances yesterday proves that we can do it!