PDA

View Full Version : What a difference..

Sean1875
03-12-2012, 01:43 AM
What a difference a few months makes. Back at Hampden on THAT day, a squad full of poor players, de-motivated, and what appeared to be just a lack of loyalty or desire to play for the club. But at full-time today, witnessing the players celebrating as if they were in the stands with us summed it up for me. The players we have now appear to be loving it at Hibs, a real squad unity and a team that wants to succeed not just for themselves, but for Hibernian as a whole. Alot of folk probably thought as a team and as a fanbase it would all just go downhill after the 19th of May but at full time today seeing the team bouncing about on the park clearly ecstatic, turning around and seeing my fellow Hibs fans hugging each other, dancing in the aisles, singing solidly like they did for the full 90 minutes it was a beautiful thing to see and incredible how far we've come. Enormous credit to us all and to Paddy for re-building and re-shaping a poor poor team into what we have today. Its good to be a Hibee, and I hope everyones having a good a night as it was a day, Glory glory! :flag:

sbell1875
03-12-2012, 05:54 AM
Excellent words. We are only in December and there are still many months to play but that is now 2 derbies where we've played them and not been bullied or overpowered by them. I actually felt we played far better in August and should have won that game far more convincingly than yesterday!

But the improvement from May and now is like night and day and I'd like to echo your praise for Paddy and everyone else at the club. Long may it continue.