PDA

View Full Version : Taiwo

ehf
02-12-2012, 11:27 PM
Superb shift today in his first derby; quietly effective, not scared. Well done, son.

hfc rd
02-12-2012, 11:38 PM
I thought today we were going to miss Deegan a lot. But I thought Taiwo steeped in really well and showed that he ain't going to be an easy pushover and he got stuck right into those tramps.

McD
02-12-2012, 11:43 PM
Thought he did a great job of backing up everyone today, was always available for a pass, popped up a few times to make crucial interceptions when they could have had a chance on, tackled, harried.

well done sir :aok:

Northernhibee
02-12-2012, 11:46 PM
Another astute signing from Fenlon.

frazeHFC
02-12-2012, 11:52 PM
Really like him, looks a good player. For once in Claros, Deegan and Taiwo i feel we have a good central midfield. Cairney and Wotherspoon on the wings haven't been too shabby this season either! 5 very good midfielders for us this season, and then the prospect of Harris and Stanton looking promosing. :agree:

JohnStephens91
03-12-2012, 01:26 AM
Had a superb game today, protected the back four well and in his first real derby as his only other experience was Carlisle vs Preston. Cracking guy and a great player who will only get better.

leggeto
03-12-2012, 03:22 AM
bit bullied in there but ok mostly high balls he had to deal with , will be better prepared for the next 1:flag:

1two
03-12-2012, 07:05 AM
Thought he played well and looks a decent signing

There is still that bit of creativity missing in midfield though and I'm not sure deegan brings that either.

McGivern, claros and griffiths are obviously the priority in the window but if we are to make a signing, a creative midfielder would be my choice. (Unless Stanton or one o the other young lads is that player)?

MSK
03-12-2012, 07:20 AM
Thought he played well and looks a decent signing

There is still that bit of creativity missing in midfield though and I'm not sure deegan brings that either.

McGivern, claros and griffiths are obviously the priority in the window but if we are to make a signing, a creative midfielder would be my choice. (Unless Stanton or one o the other young lads is that player)?If I could fault anything about yest it would be that, I do think though a playmaker would have been swamped yest as hearts chased & harried at every opportunity, a better outlet would have been a winger to take the sting out of things..thats the way the yams played with Novikovas ..:agree: