PDA

View Full Version : Facebook Status of a Hearts fan for next 6 months (YAMS CONTENT)

bigwheel
02-12-2012, 10:16 PM
Wee bit of fun... :wink:

Today: enjoy yersel wee team....celebrating a 1-0 like you have won the cup...it’s is never the same as 5-1 victory in a cup final

January: aye, aye...celebrate all you want..a jammy victory - still never match 5-1 !

February: To all my Hibs mates who are gloating today...Adminsitration is only ONE options...5-1 last forever

March: OK, so we are in Admin - big deal - we are only 6 points behind Dundee - we will beat you 5-1 in the next Derby!

March: To the gloating Leithers...if Zal wasnt sent off we would have pumped ya , 5-1 in a league match is never the same as 5-1 in a cup final, Bolt!

April: Who cares about SPL, Dundee were lucky. It’s all about survival now! 5-1!

May: Glad that season is over, Adventure year next year..plenty more 5-1’s to come!

End May: Happy 5-1 day!, hope the courts are good to us tomorrow!

Judgement day: We will be back, first division or third I dont care! 5-1 forever

July: SFA and Court Fix ! We will win the appeal! 5-1

July: East of Scotland adventure for us - 5-1 still in the biggest derby ever!

August: Derby Day! Bring on the Spartans! ...
later same day

Beat fae Spartans....who the .... cares about 5-1 now!

hehe

truehibernian
02-12-2012, 10:20 PM
0-7, 6-2 - they've never ever bettered it in modern day football - shame :-) and they never ever will !

hfc rd
02-12-2012, 10:32 PM
The thing is. The hibs teams that won 7-0 & 6-2 could easily pump that yams team that won 5-1. Fact.

truehibernian
02-12-2012, 10:38 PM
The thing is. The hibs teams that won 7-0 & 6-2 could easily pump that yams team that won 5-1. Fact.

Which is why Hibs fans will always have the football moral high ground - after all, it's the result that matters 😉 I know for a fact the boys are already wanting to gub them at Tynie - the mentality has changed - this team not only wants to beat them, they now expect to beat them - a coach (ex player) midweek said he'd never seen a Hibs squad more up for it - long may that continue

hfc rd
02-12-2012, 10:41 PM
Which is why Hibs fans will always have the football moral high ground - after all, it's the result that matters 😉 I know for a fact the boys are already wanting to gub them at Tynie - the mentality has changed - this team not only wants to beat them, they now expect to beat them - a coach (ex player) midweek said he'd never seen a Hibs squad more up for it - long may that continue

Top class.