PDA

View Full Version : Atmosphere

Gatecrasher
02-12-2012, 09:11 PM
Superb atmosphere, The best since the stadium was completed well done everyone :pfgwa

CallumLaidlaw
02-12-2012, 09:13 PM
First half was AMAZING! It's a 2 way street tho, and it dropped in the 2nd half. Until the goal. Then the last 10 minutes were again amazing!

DarrenSQH
02-12-2012, 09:14 PM
After the goal watching the east stand was incredible. Looked like mayhem.

Never seen it before at my season ticket is in the east.

essexhibee
02-12-2012, 09:15 PM
Sounded electric on the tv. Gutted to not have been there!

marinello59
02-12-2012, 09:15 PM
Every stand played their part today. It was noticeable early on than they were not going to outsing us for any significant period. Superb.

CallumLaidlaw
02-12-2012, 09:16 PM

It WAS mayhem. I am pretty sure I was close to a heart attack.

greenlex
02-12-2012, 09:16 PM
Cannae be right. Surely the atmosphere died along with the old East????? :confused:

ScottB
02-12-2012, 09:18 PM
It was amazing, summed up for me by the Killie fan who came along with us going as mental as any of us at the goal.

Sunshine on Leith before and after the game was incredible.

JollyGreenGiant
02-12-2012, 09:18 PM
Fans done their part today, great celebrations at the end :flag:

WestEndHibee
02-12-2012, 09:19 PM
Yeh the fans were brilliant at the start of the game, the SOL was timed perfectly for the players coming out at the loudest bit. the quality of the game began to sap the fans a bit but, oddly enough, when LG went off injured and the Hearts fans started cheering it picked up a lot and then when the goal went in... it was pandemonium! SECT 43 is really coming into its own now that they have something to sing about. today the whole stand was Sect 43.

Thecat23
I honestly have never went as mad as I did when that went in. I just ran over the steps, grabbed a pish soaked jake ball threw him around might even bagged off with him was so excited then collapsed back into my seat.

GreenCastle
East stand was shaking at times with the noise:greengrin

Thought there was a real unity of Hibs fans around ER today and it was more like...yams you had your day in May but we are still here and will be forever - while you may stay around...times are changing and it's Hibs time for dominance and your turn to stop cheating and paying players you can't afford.

The drum was good - and thought everyone in the North and West played their part also - potential of that stadium and a full house is scary! :top marks

frazeHFC

Was indeed, i remember after getting myself onto my own feet, i looked round and there were folk piled up on each other everywhere. :tee hee: :thumbsup:

Thecat23
02-12-2012, 09:22 PM
East stand looked like it was going to take off when we scored. How the roof is still on it I'll never know. Simply brilliant!

LancashireHibby
02-12-2012, 09:23 PM
I was on row BB in section 43 and it was immense. Think I ended up on row EE amidst the goal celebrations.

Green Man
02-12-2012, 09:23 PM
I've not been to many games in the past two years but was in section 43 today and it was immense. Total bedlam when we scored :greengrin barely heard the Jambos all game, every Hibs fan there today was well up for it. Can't remember the last time I felt so good after a game.

DarrenSQH
02-12-2012, 09:24 PM
If the whole stand would bounce to Allez Allez Allez au, it would easily be the best atmosphere/sight in Scottish football.

Section 43 and most of the stand around them doing it looked brilliant.

I was impressed with the atmosphere in the west too though. There is quite a bit of singing there too.

DarrenSQH
02-12-2012, 09:25 PM
I was on row BB in section 43 and it was immense. Think I ended up on row EE amidst the goal celebrations.

You climbed four rows? Good work! Lol

Seveno
02-12-2012, 09:26 PM
First time I have ever felt the West Stand shake.

Sunshine on Leith at the end was amazing. Then hearing fans singing 500miles outside.

hibsbollah
02-12-2012, 09:32 PM
I honestly have never went as mad as I did when that went in. I just ran over the steps, grabbed a pish soaked jake ball threw him around might even bagged off with him was so excited then collapsed back into my seat.

I was hugging and dancing about with complete strangers. I also decided to climb up on the wall surrounding the exits and radged out a bit.

Twas grand :aok:

Pretty Boy
02-12-2012, 09:36 PM
I just about killed some old boy when I jumped on him when we scored.

Went absolutely mental and ended up.giving about 50 Sparky/Fenlons in a row to the yams. Every stand and every fan was immense today.

Surely some mistake though? I thought the killed our passion and support forever in May.

****ing no chance!

Thecat23
02-12-2012, 09:38 PM
I was hugging and dancing about with complete strangers. I also decided to climb up on the wall surrounding the exits and radged out a bit.

Twas grand :aok:

Haha glad I'm not the only one!!!

sbell1875
02-12-2012, 09:38 PM
Was in row K right behind one of the exits right at the far end near the tramps and when we scored I went up about a dozen stairs saw the scramble of people coming down the stairs and ended up at the exit with everyone giving it tight to them!

A truly magnificent feeling and one I won't forget for a long time.

The Hibs support was magnificent today. Truly showing forever why we will always be the better club for an endless number of reasons.

CRAZYHIBBY
02-12-2012, 09:43 PM
What was the attendence today?

cabbageandribs1875
02-12-2012, 09:46 PM
17,052 god knows where they could have fitted in another 3,500

essexhibee
02-12-2012, 09:48 PM
What was the attendence today?

17,500 was it not?

Hibhibhooray
02-12-2012, 09:49 PM
Sitting near the tunnel I jumped up when we scored and caught the missus in the eye with my elbow :rolleyes: the atmos was just brilliant, singing, the noise just brilliant:agree:, well done to Sect 43 who's chants are getting round the ground and building the atmos and well done to the players & Pat who have gave us something to sing & chant about!!

We are Hibernian FC:flag:

down-the-slope
02-12-2012, 09:58 PM
If the whole stand would bounce to Allez Allez Allez au, it would easily be the best atmosphere/sight in Scottish football.

Section 43 and most of the stand around them doing it looked brilliant.

I was impressed with the atmosphere in the west too though. There is quite a bit of singing there too.

We do more than rustle our prawn sanies you know :wink:

PS - can't wait for an AEK type Euro match in the completed stadium....might need incontinence pants on then :agree:

hfc rd
02-12-2012, 10:20 PM
Absolutely magnificent. Totally out sang those boring yams. Everyone played their part.

vincipernoi
02-12-2012, 10:25 PM
I just about killed some old boy when I jumped on him when we scored.

Went absolutely mental and ended up.giving about 50 Sparky/Fenlons in a row to the yams. Every stand and every fan was immense today.

Surely some mistake though? I thought the killed our passion and support forever in May.

****ing no chance!

I'm usually quite reserved and non-tactile

hugged the woman sitting next to me for what seemed like about 5 minutes but was probs about 30 seconds

nearly broke her glasses

the goal was such a relief after 83 minutes of anxiety

will apologise humbly to her at the next match

Bishop Hibee
02-12-2012, 10:32 PM
Best atmosphere since the new East Stand opened. Imagine the atmosphere with 20K and we needed to play well to win :wink: :flag:

NAE NOOKIE
02-12-2012, 10:33 PM
Goin' mental in the FF from the word go .... 10 minutes in some guy behind me asked me to sit down .... FFS this was about getting behind the Hibs and geein' it laldy ... not about sitting on yer bloody hands and watching the game.

Great atmosphere all over the ground East FF and West ...... The East was packed .. if that was less than 18K I for one would be surprised.

Brilliant from everybody

:not worth

ehf
02-12-2012, 10:37 PM
East stand was shaking at times with the noise:greengrin

Thought there was a real unity of Hibs fans around ER today and it was more like...yams you had your day in May but we are still here and will be forever - while you may stay around...times are changing and it's Hibs time for dominance and your turn to stop cheating and paying players you can't afford.

The drum was good - and thought everyone in the North and West played their part also - potential of that stadium and a full house is scary! :top marks

Love that post!

Northernhibee
02-12-2012, 10:50 PM
So this isn't a Russ Abbot related thread then?

hfc rd
02-12-2012, 10:53 PM
I'm a man utd season ticket holder and I thought today's atmosphere was much better than OT. It was really special.

hibIBZ
02-12-2012, 11:00 PM
was in the east sect 43 ended up jumping on about 10 complete strangers after the goal was brilliant! atmos was really special today

neilmartinrocks
02-12-2012, 11:13 PM
So this isn't a Russ Abbot related thread then?

aye we love a party with a little atmosphere!!

Swedish hibee
03-12-2012, 12:37 AM
Looked amazing watching it, had tears in my eyes. Even the famous five stand was bouncing :aok:
You did the world watching proud

:fenlon:pfgwa

iwasthere1972
03-12-2012, 01:57 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g_tvEtoQ-k

:flag: :flag: :flag:

Hibrandenburg
03-12-2012, 06:30 AM
Watched it on Hibs TV and thought they had their microphones in the south. All I could hear was the yammoths.