PDA

View Full Version : Just a brilliant day

Hibernia&Alba
02-12-2012, 08:41 PM
A derby cup win on my Dad's 60th birthday. I'm just in and am rather inebriated, but that was special. Took the old boy for a few jars after the game then we had a wee family party, and he said he couldn't have had a better time on his big day. For so long it's been pish talked about 'big club and wee club', 1902 etc etc. Well, reigning cup holders, yer oot. Beaten by Edinburgh's only club with a sustainable future and when we had a number of our better players missing. I wish my mum was still alive see his milestone, but we made the most of it and Hibs helped :flag:

Big Frank
02-12-2012, 08:44 PM
A derby cup win on my Dad's 60th birthday. I'm just in and am rather inebriated, but that was special. Took the old boy for a few jars after the game then we had a wee family party, and he said he couldn't have had a better time on his big day. For so long it's been pish talked about 'big club and wee club', 1902 etc etc. Well, reigning cup holders, yer oot. Beaten by Edinburgh's only club with a sustainable future and when we had a number of our better players missing. I wish my mum was still alive see his milestone, but we made the most of it and Hibs helped :flag:

Quality.

LioNeilMessi
02-12-2012, 09:00 PM

:thumbsup:It's also Sinterklaas Evening for those who celebrate Dutch holidays. Christmas literary comes early in the Netherlands :greengrin