PDA

View Full Version : how pish are Hearts?

matty_f
02-12-2012, 08:27 PM
One of the worst sides I've seen this season. We were honking the day and the Yams still never managed to look good.

Their season, maybe even their existence rested on getting through today and that was the best they could muster.

One city, one team.

Glory Glory.

Sir David Gray
02-12-2012, 08:29 PM
Really, really pish.

Still, at least they can always say that they're the big team. :aok:

FTH :giruy:

Jonnyboy
02-12-2012, 08:30 PM
They were seriously poor and will only get worse after the January sales

Viva_Palmeiras
02-12-2012, 08:32 PM
Any truth in the rumour they were on a bonus to draw and bring the game back to Tynie? Imagine playing for a draw tsk, tsk ....

cabbageandribs1875
02-12-2012, 08:33 PM
they better not sack uncle fester :I'm waiti:loser: get used to results like today's, once we finally have a level playing field and they aren't paying(or rather non-paying) players they simply can't afford :aok:

Scott Allan Key
02-12-2012, 08:36 PM
Very.:na na:

bingo70
02-12-2012, 08:37 PM
One of the worst sides I've seen this season. We were honking the day and the Yams still never managed to look good.

Their season, maybe even their existence rested on getting through today and that was the best they could muster.

One city, one team.

Glory Glory.

I actually think player for player they're not that bad a team, especially in defence, however no team with John Mcglynn in charge is going to be any good.

What they do is sacrifice any sort of attacking threat in order to pack the midfield and dominate possession, but there's no point in that as they can't do anything when they've got the ball so effectively they're playing for a draw in every game, it's no coincidence we scored not that long after they brought on another striker and they lost the advantage in midfield.

It's the most exciting scottish season in years as anyone can beat anyone and these halfwits are trying to get draws every week, sums that club up and i can't wait to see how bad they'll be once they lose Webster, Zaliukas, Mcgowan etc.... (i say etc but i can't actually think of any other good players they've got)

Mcglynn won't get send to the stand again though :agree: (anyone who saw his embarrasing interview on the STV news on friday will know what i'm talking about)

Col2
02-12-2012, 08:38 PM
Hibs worst performance of the season and we still win with a clean sheet. Only players I would take would be Webster and McGowan but both will be away next month anyway.

Even without a administration penalty of 18 points they look certain to be in a relegation battle.

Pretty Boy
02-12-2012, 08:39 PM
They were the worst team I've seen at ER this season by a distance.

We were poor today and they still looked honking against us.

If Dundee improve even.slightly they better start panicking.

Pretty Boy
02-12-2012, 08:46 PM
Also they haven't scored a goal from open play since October 31st!

matty_f
02-12-2012, 08:47 PM
They could still be playing now and not have scored.

MWHIBBIES
02-12-2012, 08:48 PM
Could play all week and they still wouldn't score

JollyGreenGiant
02-12-2012, 08:48 PM
Worst Hearts team ever, but how many times have they managed to scrape an unlikely draw or win.

Not this time, loved the fact that it was a lucky, late, (some would say) undeserved goal.

Get it right up ye!!!!! :greengrin

:flag::flag::pfgwa:flag::flag:

hfc rd
02-12-2012, 08:49 PM
Dundee gave us a harder game than them lot. Gosh they are utter pish. Basically if they lose that guy McGowan in January, you might as well put some money on them going down. But then again, will they still be in existence come the end of the season?

H1bs6H3arts2 FC
02-12-2012, 08:50 PM
I actually think player for player they're not that bad a team, especially in defence, however no team with John Mcglynn in charge is going to be any good.

What they do is sacrifice any sort of attacking threat in order to pack the midfield and dominate possession, but there's no point in that as they can't do anything when they've got the ball so effectively they're playing for a draw in every game, it's no coincidence we scored not that long after they brought on another striker and they lost the advantage in midfield.

It's the most exciting scottish season in years as anyone can beat anyone and these halfwits are trying to get draws every week, sums that club up and i can't wait to see how bad they'll be once they lose Webster, Zaliukas, Mcgowan etc.... (i say etc but i can't actually think of any other good players they've got)

Mcglynn won't get send to the stand again though :agree: (anyone who saw his embarrasing interview on the STV news on friday will know what i'm talking about)

:faf: :faf: :faf:

Crab apple
02-12-2012, 08:54 PM
I'd say bottom six is a cert for the yams and if they lose Webster and the Aussie then they will be in the relegation mix.

Bighoose
02-12-2012, 08:58 PM
After we scored, I started bricking it a bit when I saw 10 mins left. But they were even more clueless in the last 10 than they were for the previous 80 mins.

Thought the fans were great today, especially in those last 10 mins.

Think I will settle on wearing a wee, self-satisfied, smug grin at work tomorrow.

GGTTH

LeighLoyal
02-12-2012, 09:03 PM
I think they could go down. :greengrin

Col2
02-12-2012, 09:05 PM
This is a cracker and fester on a shuggly peg!

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20121202/johns-disappointment_2241384_2995140

cabbageandribs1875
02-12-2012, 09:09 PM

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20121202/johns-disappointment_2241384_2995140

his side became the first Hearts team to lose to Hibs this decade

how truly pathetic is that, we aint even two full years into THIS decade dearie me

bingo70
02-12-2012, 09:11 PM

That's an unbelievable report from the official site.

FWIW i'd sell all my Christmas presents, donate all my life savings and bake a dozen cakes to sell and donate it to buying shares in hearts if they promised to keep Mcglynn in charge, the man should be managing tynecastle boys club under 12's or something.

Never get sent to the stand though, you watch :agree:

GreenCastle
02-12-2012, 09:15 PM
Promoting scottish football there on the yams official website - "in a dreadful match" ...sounds like sour grapes - no need even if it wasn't a great game.

Not quite sure why they took off their best player in the 1st half at half time :confused: Cheers McGlynn

McGowan / Webster and Zaliukas will be away soon(contract expiring/sold) - Grainger may be sold / released in summer also-and obviously will take a while to get back onto the same form after a serious injury.

We were poor and once we bring back the 3 missing players we will be much stronger physically and quality wise. Think we played better against Aberdeen and lost - while playing poor v Saints and the yams and winning both games :greengrin

ORAC
02-12-2012, 09:15 PM
Utter rank rotten today and we were worse which makes it all the sweeter. Apart from their header early on they never threatened us all game. Both teams were honking, typical edinburgh derby and I was seriously crapping it towards the end of the game as it was looking like nil nil or the same old story with a flukey Hearts goal to sneak it.

Well that did happen and for once, it was in our favour. Ive seen that mob gob a derby far too many times than I care to remember, so today's win feels extra sweet, GIRFUY!

There is no way today's result can be downplayed by the maroon half of edinburgh despite them doing that right now on Sickbag. A lot of Jambo's have been spouting so much pish these past few weeks about this game, wee team pish, just need to turn up, we own them etc...etc.... Well Jambos....Hibs played poor but just gave you a nice big **** burger to eat!! How does that taste?

The cup final result is their little crutch right now, it makes them feel better about their club and its current plight. Well you can give it 'wee team', 5-1, arrogant, pompous crap all you want....reality and chickens are coming home to roost. Just think how good things are going to be in January when your 'good' players go? You couldn't score in a barrel of fannies at the moment!

It will be tears of laughter and joy ill shed when your club is dead and gone. Yours will be real!!!

Big Frank
02-12-2012, 09:17 PM

One city, one team.

Glory Glory.

How pish are Hertz?

They are very, very pish.

Craig_in_Prague
02-12-2012, 09:22 PM
they are not quite as pishy as fatty foulkes underwear, but nearly.

theonlywayisup
02-12-2012, 09:22 PM
The future's green, I tell you.

We are on the way up and wee Pat will get us even better next season. He does seem to have an eye for a decent player.

Hertz - they really are in the brown stuff and can only get worse.

Funny eh. Who could have predicted that just over six months since that horrible day, they would be out of their 'special' cup and struggling in the league, wages not paid again, struggling to keep the taxman from closing them down, no Xmas presents for the kids and a numpty as a manager. Whilst, at ER we are on the up.

The future's green. What we really need is the missing thousands to come back permanently and support the team financially.

jamieross
02-12-2012, 09:23 PM

how truly pathetic is that, we aint even two full years into THIS decade dearie me

Theyll say anything to win over the delusional halfwits.

madabouthibs
02-12-2012, 09:24 PM
Also they haven't scored a goal from open play since October 31st!
Actually, they scored today...... :-D

whiskyhibby
02-12-2012, 09:27 PM

Looks like the knives are out, perhaps he had asked to be paid?

ballengeich
02-12-2012, 09:28 PM

Not really. Sacking Fester and bringing in a new boss needs money:greengrin

FranckSuzy
02-12-2012, 09:29 PM

:agree: That's a bleeping obituary :greengrin

Sir David Gray
02-12-2012, 09:29 PM

With any luck they'll also be the last Hearts team to play against Hibs as well. :pray:

ScottB
02-12-2012, 09:30 PM
Fantastic, if they sack McGlynn they'll be left with Medals McKay haha

jacomo
02-12-2012, 10:50 PM
:agree: That's a bleeping obituary :greengrin

But Hearts are 'Together', right? No way they'd do a hatchet job on their own manager after a derby defeat?

If McGlynn has any balls he'll demand an apology or resign. I think we've got another Stevie Fail here - so far out of his depth it's frightening.

cabbageandribs1875
02-12-2012, 10:54 PM
With any luck they'll also be the last Hearts team to play against Hibs as well. :pray:

with an estimated 400,000 gimp followers they will survive :(

The Falcon
02-12-2012, 10:56 PM
They were seriously poor and will only get worse after the January sales

If they cant hold on to the likes of Zaliukas and Webster they could well be in serious trouble. I suspect that those two along with Mcgowan, Barr, Sutton, Taouil and Novikovas will be sold/chased/sacked (delete as appropriate)

Swedish hibee
03-12-2012, 01:50 AM
How many crosses in the 1st half went into the box and NO-ONE was there for them to get onto it?
But they're fans will "support them evermore".
Nae money, In bigtime debt, Nae wages being paid, Crap ground, Crap team, deluded fans, tombolas, raffles and taking kids christmas pressies from them and now they're cups been taking off them by Us.

Couldn't happen to a better team.

:lolyam:

:pfgwa

iwasthere1972
03-12-2012, 03:14 AM
Stating the obvious but we were nowhere near our best today but we didn't have to be. They created next to nothing and if we had been at full strength in our defence they wouldn't have even been within 30 yards of our goal.

Good news is that they will be worse than this come January.

Phil MaGlass
03-12-2012, 09:19 AM
Nivver mind how bad they were, how bad were we, it could easily have ended up with them going 1 up. We were absolutely terrible, we really need to be alot better than that for our upcoming games with ICT and Well. ICT , if we play like we did yesterday, will rip us a new one. Apart from yesterdays score and the fact that hertz are skint and wont be getting any better in the near future is a plus for us, its great were top with sellik BUT must do better.

Hiber-nation
03-12-2012, 09:22 AM
http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spl/stuart-bathgate-easter-road-faithful-will-savour-moment-but-victory-likely-to-be-footnote-in-history-of-fixture-1-2671958

Dry yer eyes Bathgate. Another one who's totally oblivious.

Makaveli
03-12-2012, 09:48 AM
http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spl/stuart-bathgate-easter-road-faithful-will-savour-moment-but-victory-likely-to-be-footnote-in-history-of-fixture-1-2671958

Possibly the worst match report I've ever seen. How's he getting paid to write that? There more reasoned stuff on Brokeback! He doesn't even make an attempt to hide the tangential ramblings. Basically he says "Hearts have won all the bigger derbies. For example in 1896..."

FAO Stuart Ersegate: 0-7, Millennium Derby, 0-7, 6-2, 0-7, papped oot your own cup before Christmas, 0-7, going bust, 0-7, etc, etc. Roaster.

JeMeSouviens
03-12-2012, 10:06 AM
Thing is, they really shouldn't be that bad. Their defence is solid, we knew that beforehand, but Taouil, Novikovas, Stevenson are all easily above SPL average. Barr is a bit pish but at least strong and can tackle and the young number 8 looked pretty decent when he came on. Their problems are all going forward, in selection and tactics. The boy Paterson is out of his depth, wtf is Sutton doing on the bench? and why are the above mentioned attacking midfielders not getting up to support.

Not that I'm complaining like. :wink:

The next ER derby after the January sales should be a real one to savour. :flag:

lord bunberry
03-12-2012, 10:13 AM

He should be ashamed of that piece its quite embarrassing. If i was his boss i would be having a word in his ear

Peevemor
03-12-2012, 10:25 AM
He should be ashamed of that piece its quite embarrassing. If i was his boss i would be having a word in his ear

Yup, wouldn't look out of place on brokeback.