PDA

View Full Version : Worst game ever

VickMackie
02-12-2012, 05:15 PM
That was one of the worst games of football I've ever seen but... We won so who gives a duck!

Diclonius
02-12-2012, 05:17 PM
But the best one I've ever been to. The sheer joy of sticking it up every single one of them in the South Stand was unmatched. No one cares about the final, it's the end of their unbeaten run, it's not their cup any more. GIRFUY.

IWasThere2016
02-12-2012, 05:34 PM
:thumbsup:

Pretty Boy
02-12-2012, 05:38 PM
That makes it better almost for me.

Poor game, poor Hibs performance but we won so who cares?

They have won horrible, scrappy derbies like that for years so I'll take this one gladly.

OxoHibby
02-12-2012, 05:43 PM

They have won horrible, scrappy derbies like that for years so I'll take this one gladly.

They fought like **** and lost. Almost like beating th
Email after 21 in s row in the late eighties

OxoHibby
02-12-2012, 05:51 PM

They fought like **** and lost. Almost like beating th
Email after 21 in s row in the late eighties

hibsbollah
02-12-2012, 05:55 PM
The result was never in doubt:greengrin

In all seriousness, how much did Williams had to do second half? I can't recall them having many chances at all. If we can win playing like as bad as that imagine what will happen when we've got Clancy McPake and Deegan back?

Im so happy:party:

neil7908
02-12-2012, 06:01 PM
Agreed, poor quality game but in a weird way it makes me happier to see us fighting and battling for a win than winnning comfortably.

Sounds silly but for years now we've had a total lack of spirit in the side - we need to improve the football at ER but I cant recall seeing us with such a resilient first XI.

The base to build on is there, add 2-3 decent players n January and keep the guys on loan and the second half of the season could be a very memorable one.

VickMackie
02-12-2012, 06:03 PM
Had cairney 1st goalscorer. My only disappointment of the day!

VickMackie
02-12-2012, 06:05 PM
Agreed, poor quality game but in a weird way it makes me happier to see us fighting and battling for a win than winnning comfortably.

Sounds silly but for years now we've had a total lack of spirit in the side - we need to improve the football at ER but I cant recall seeing us with such a resilient first XI.

The base to build on is there, add 2-3 decent players n January and keep the guys on loan and the second half of the season could be a very memorable one.

Agreed, after the first 10-15 mins I expected the usual pish with them dominating. They had a bit more possession but all they had was the chance in first minute or two and a miss hit cross. I know ours was a cross but we also had Taiwo who should have scored.

AFKA5814_Hibs
02-12-2012, 06:06 PM
I`ve seen worse, a lot worse. But we beat the ******* so who cares. :-)

EK_Hibs
02-12-2012, 06:09 PM
I've seen them play worse and beat us so who cares? Not me

jw1410
02-12-2012, 06:17 PM
Seems like the lads couldn't quite get over who they were playing, if we're at full strength for the next derby it will be a pisstake. We won though, thats all that matters. ****ing delighted.