PDA

View Full Version : Ecstatic. F***ing ecstatic.

lyonhibs
02-12-2012, 05:30 PM
That is all. So refreshing to see a ***** Derby end with a Hibs victory. Rocks at the back, despite some appalling distribution, and all it takes against a fundamentally pish Hearts team is one bit of luck.

We've all walked away from Derbies shaking our heids wondering "how the f*** did we throw that away". I hope, albeit there's about 200 such games to go to make up for the history, that the Jambo bawbags are stewing in a similar fug of confusion and rage.

Brilliant.

GGTTH

:flag::flag:

Pretty Boy
02-12-2012, 05:33 PM
How many times have they played poorly and beat us. We turned the tables today and it feels magic.

Also their **** fans for what they deserved after their behaviour when Sparky was quite obviously seriously injured.

To echo your sentiment........****ing ecstatic!

Hibernia Na Eir
02-12-2012, 05:34 PM
just brilliant. what a night !!! bring it on. jambos seem rather unhappy

HIBERNIAN-0762
02-12-2012, 05:35 PM
This....

And also lets not forget that the yams proved no threat whatsoever up front at any point in my opinion and in the second half we improved slightly but we have to up our game at times. Our defence was magnificent and easily snuffed out any threat they had.

:flag:

hibbybrian
02-12-2012, 05:36 PM
This

That is all. So refreshing to see a ***** Derby end with a Hibs victory. Rocks at the back, despite some appalling distribution, and all it takes against a fundamentally pish Hearts team is one bit of luck.

We've all walked away from Derbies shaking our heids wondering "how the f*** did we throw that away". I hope, albeit there's about 200 such games to go to make up for the history, that the Jambo bawbags are stewing in a similar fug of confusion and rage.

Brilliant.

GGTTH

:flag::flag:

and this

How many times have they played poorly and beat us. We turned the tables today and it feels magic.

Also their **** fans for what they deserved after their behaviour when Sparky was quite obviously seriously injured.

To echo your sentiment........****ing ecstatic!

GGTTH:flag:

loanheadhibby
02-12-2012, 05:49 PM
God bless pat fenlon! FTH. I'm so happy

MSK
02-12-2012, 06:05 PM
God bless pat fenlon! FTH. I'm so happy:pfgwa

hibsbollah
02-12-2012, 06:08 PM
One of the sweetest ever. Good Luck takes hard work. Its Fenlons win :not worth

vanNISHtelroy
02-12-2012, 06:09 PM
Delighted for you guys today!

:top marks

skyehibee
02-12-2012, 06:13 PM
James McPake ‏@JamesMcPake

Well done 2 the lads buzzing 4 them! That's 4 the fans though who were amazing! Onto next week now! #GGTTH

Oh and told use.......we don't get walked over anymore!!! #wearehibernianfc

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :flag:

Mr White
02-12-2012, 06:15 PM
The new east came of age today, was rocking at the end, great to see us finally beat those tug-monkeys from that side without pillars in the way!

Hibs Class
02-12-2012, 06:18 PM

Well done 2 the lads buzzing 4 them! That's 4 the fans though who were amazing! Onto next week now! #GGTTH

Oh and told use.......we don't get walked over anymore!!! #wearehibernianfc

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :flag:

:thumbsup:

hibbydog
02-12-2012, 06:20 PM
The new east came of age today, was rocking at the end, great to see us finally beat them from that side without pillars in the way!

And I was chuffed for pat Fenlon today. He's really showed character after the cup final. Deserves his moment

A few beers tonight I think ...

Greenblood70
02-12-2012, 06:35 PM
I've lost count of the number of times we've played them off the park and lost, particularly at ER. Then turn up at work on Monday only to listen to them do that smug, self satisfied crap about grinding out wins and decrying us for trying to play football. Well today we finally got the rub of the green, pun intended, and it feels ****in marvellous.

That is a diabolical Hearts team, post January they're only going to get worse (if they make it that far) and I sincerely wish I'd stuck money on them being relegated. With Fester in charge they're doomed.

bournehibby
02-12-2012, 06:54 PM
This....

And also lets not forget that the yams proved no threat whatsoever up front at any point in my opinion and in the second half we improved slightly but we have to up our game at times. Our defence was magnificent and easily snuffed out any threat they had.

:flag:

A win for sheer guts and hard work. Ever player worked their socks off for the cause. They say winning teams win ugly sometimes, I'll settle for this every week from on !!:greengrin

bh

HibeeHendo
02-12-2012, 08:12 PM
I'm pi**** uptown but who gives a ****! Allez Allez Ohhhhhhhhhh!

Badabing
02-12-2012, 08:16 PM
That is all.

Jones28
02-12-2012, 08:18 PM
Allez allez ooooooooooooh!

SouthMoroccoStu
02-12-2012, 08:23 PM
That is all.

Well said

Still a season ticket holder but this victory has definitely rekindled my utter unquestionable love for the HIBEES

GreenCastle
02-12-2012, 08:32 PM
The new east came of age today, was rocking at the end, great to see us finally beat those tug-monkeys from that side without pillars in the way!

East stand was bouncing at times today :thumbsup: Great to see it full and Hibs should try and leave the ends of the West empty and get more fans in the East so it's full more often. Whole stadium were loud today and couldn't hear any yams chants as Hibs fans sung over them.

Gary Lockes and McGowans unbeaten derby records gone.

Yams thought they had won it when LG went off injured - one man team ? No he wasn't even on the pitch when we won!

We were due one over them and although it wasn't pretty it's a start - the style will come soon when we can beat them more often.

Hibs are back and they know it! :top marks

JollyGreenGiant
02-12-2012, 09:00 PM
They actually thought when Leigh went off that they had won the game!

Silly arrogant yam B*******!:flag:

jacomo
02-12-2012, 09:24 PM
One of the sweetest ever. Good Luck takes hard work. Its Fenlons win :not worth

Vital win. PF came over to the east to applaud the mans after the game and got a great reception, well deserved. We were poor for most of the match and heads were dropping a wee bit before half time but Hibs are fighters these days.

Leigh out on the pitch after the game too - nice touch but maybe not a great idea after his injury?

Rob Jones got a great reception at half time too, glad he will have enjoyed a day out back at ER. Cup winning hero!

TomTheHibbyBev
02-12-2012, 10:12 PM
God bless pat fenlon! FTH. I'm so happy so happy so happy:thumbsup::thumbsup::hibees

shetlandhibee
03-12-2012, 12:21 AM
Such a great day. So happy:greengrinnothing better than beating them:top marks:pfgwa:hibees

Hibeesmad
03-12-2012, 12:23 AM
Can't wait for the new year derby!!!! Ggtth