PDA

View Full Version : away dressing room painted green - this is whats its aw aboot

pacorosssco
02-12-2012, 10:43 AM
Hibs manager Pat Fenlon has revealed that he ordered the away dressing room at Easter Road to be painted green this season and said he would have done it himself to stamp the club's identity on their home. (Various)

go oan Pat

Saorsa
02-12-2012, 10:44 AM
Hibs manager Pat Fenlon has revealed that he ordered the away dressing room at Easter Road to be painted green this season and said he would have done it himself to stamp the club's identity on their home. (Various)

go oan Pat:thumbsup::pfgwa

hfc rd
02-12-2012, 10:50 AM

go oan Pat

;)

Viva_Palmeiras
02-12-2012, 10:51 AM

bod
02-12-2012, 10:51 AM
put the clock a few minutes forward & turn the heating down a notch or three
everything should be done to disrupt every visiting team

PISTOL1875
02-12-2012, 10:53 AM
Good move by Pat AND we should also invoke a Mogga type thing with the scoreboard. Instead of having the away teams name there , simply have VISITORS

Devilstorment
02-12-2012, 11:01 AM
Good move by Pat AND we should also invoke a Mogga type thing with the scoreboard. Instead of having the away teams name there , simply have VISITORS

agree with this. Last thing you want is to be routed at home then some smart erse take a photo of the scoreboard and then its all over t'internet for years to come!

Away dressing room should be made as inhospitable as possible!

Franck Stanton
02-12-2012, 11:03 AM
Painted Green ? Take it Ian Black didnae get the gig then eh. :wink:

Devilstorment
02-12-2012, 11:10 AM
Painted Green ? Take it Ian Black didnae get the gig then eh. :wink:

doesnt need to anymore, he is strutting his stuff in the big leagues now!

Franck Stanton
02-12-2012, 11:13 AM
doesnt need to anymore, he is strutting his stuff in the big leagues now!

What, - he isnae painting folks hooses any more ? See the difference getting paid every month makes.

Devilstorment
02-12-2012, 11:21 AM
What, - he isnae painting folks hooses any more ? See the difference getting paid every month makes.

:agree:

there is irony there that he is playing in a division where he will actually be coming up against painters, plumbers, posties

leithsansiro
02-12-2012, 01:09 PM
put the clock a few minutes forward & turn the heating down a notch or three
everything should be done to disrupt every visiting team

Genius, love it. Quite why more teams don't involve themselves in this type of skullduggery, I never know. That said, I'd be more inclined to put the clock back a few minutes so the visitors are constantly running late. Poor McGlynn would have to rush through his teamtalk of "just gonnae run aboot a bit lads, kick stuff, ken?"

Keith_M
02-12-2012, 01:21 PM
... Poor McGlynn would have to rush through his teamtalk of "just gonnae run aboot a bit lads, kick stuff, ken?"

You missed out the the always inspirational ......

"Look Ugly, Play Ugly".

leithsansiro
02-12-2012, 01:45 PM
You missed out the the always inspirational ......

"Look Ugly, Play Ugly".

It's a winning tactic! :aok:

cam75
02-12-2012, 02:04 PM

On the button with that!

Hibrandenburg
02-12-2012, 02:21 PM

Even better

Hibernian v Victims

coco mc
02-12-2012, 02:51 PM

go oan Patin the early 90s I had a few training sessions with Cambridge United and the stuff they did to the away dressing room was unbelievable. No light bulbs all the players used the toilets and never flushed cold water in the showers/baths etc ,they got promoted back to back for about 3 years

Steve-O
02-12-2012, 04:44 PM
Ah well, revenge was a nice thought but that's it IMO. Draw is the best we can hope for as I cannot see where a goal is coming from without Griffiths.

aljo7-0
02-12-2012, 05:33 PM
Ah well, revenge was a nice thought but that's it IMO. Draw is the best we can hope for as I cannot see where a goal is coming from without Griffiths.
With the awesome power of hindsight - David Wotherspoon :greengrin

Hee hee. Away back to the green painted away dressignroom to cry over the Big Cup you have just tamely let slip from your sweaty smelly grasp you maroon coloured aemeba minded morons. Will you survive long enough to get a chance to win the last ever derby before your financial cheating comes home to roost?

lyonhibs
02-12-2012, 05:41 PM
I hope it's now painted - temporarily - the colour of Jambo vomit.

CmoantheHibs
02-12-2012, 05:49 PM
TBH unless I am missing a huge joke, which is possible in my present state, I cannot understand why it would not be painted green and white.Surely it should always be as it is our home.

spike220
02-12-2012, 06:43 PM

go oan Pat

Aye cold water, no mirrors, no heating and tv on loop of hibs flukiest goals ever!

Bristolhibby
02-12-2012, 08:35 PM
Read that the away changing room at Murrayfield has a massive **** off pillar in the middle.

It doesn't hold anything up, it's just there so the coach can't do a team talk and be seen by all the players at the same time.

Brilliant!

J

wookie70
02-12-2012, 08:50 PM
Liked the draw at half time with the top prizes all starting 7-0. In my opinion all these wee niggles can get inside the heads of the opposition. Thought the announcer was decent today. You could hear his voice going at the end showing he must have been giving it some during the game. First time in years I have felt that the whole club is like a team from the supporters up.

Like the visitors idea on the scoreboard too.