PDA

View Full Version : Goals scored

macca70
02-12-2012, 07:31 AM
Total goals scored this season:

The whole Hearts team together = 14
Leigh Griffiths = 13

Leigh has scored just 1 less than the whole Hearts team.

Just goes to prove that we have as much talent in Our Thumb as they have in there whole team.

lord bunberry
02-12-2012, 08:43 AM

Leigh Griffiths = 13

Just goes to prove that we have as much talent in Our Thumb as they have in there whole team.

Lets hope he overtakes them today

Viva_Palmeiras
02-12-2012, 08:47 AM

Leigh Griffiths = 13

Just simplifies things for them. Expect "the treatment" to be dished out by them on the pitch and I see Sandison hasgiven a rallying call to get into his head from the stands. I'd forgotten how much I detested that man.

hope the ref is strong and fair and the hatchet men don't add sparky to the list including Paul Wright (Berry) and Lennon (dunno was not 1st team) of players they've knobbled.

Youve got to hand it to the Yams they really know how to assemble a collection of detestable players - matches their fan base.

plhibs
02-12-2012, 08:58 AM
Before the Celtic game they had only conceded 14 goals. That could be our main problem today, they sit back and wait for a lucky break.

Makaveli
02-12-2012, 09:03 AM
Don't forget that Griffiths scores a goal a game and has gone two without.

Hat-trick today.

machibby
02-12-2012, 09:43 AM
I've got Doyle down for two.

Craig_in_Prague
02-12-2012, 10:30 AM
Griffiths hasnt been quite at it the last few games.... fingers crossed he was saving up a few goals for today. As someone said Hearts dont tend to lose goals and there is no chance of us getting a flukey goal, so we really need Griffiths and also Doyle to be clinical with any chances we make.

NORTHERNHIBBY
02-12-2012, 10:32 AM
Have a feeling that they will sit in today and if they score first it will be ten behind the ball until the final whistle. So as much as we have statistics, one goal can win a game as long as you don't concede.

HibeeN
02-12-2012, 10:34 AM
Would love to see something special from Spoony from the edge of the box :thumbsup: