PDA

View Full Version : Yams Will they ever learn?

1875godsgift
01-12-2012, 11:34 PM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/4676375/Pressure-is-all-on-Hibs-now.html

She may look 16 Jimmy, but she's still a child.

ScottB
02-12-2012, 12:00 AM
It links to another interview with their moron of a manager...

“Fans will say ‘Remember when we were just about out of business yet we went and beat Hibs’. And everyone lived happily ever after!”

Is he all there? He seems to have been giving interviews constantly for days now!

Hibercelona
02-12-2012, 12:09 AM
It links to another interview with their moron of a manager...

“Fans will say ‘Remember when we were just about out of business yet we went and beat Hibs’. And everyone lived happily ever after!”

Is he all there? He seems to have been giving interviews constantly for days now!

More like....

"Remember that time Hibs beat us into the ground and we didn't get that replay we desperately needed in order to stay alive a bit longer?"

Hearts will try and play for a draw in this game. They know they're royally screwed if its anything different.

Pretty Boy
02-12-2012, 12:42 AM
Jimmy Sandison is a fud.

Remember being involved in a charity game were he was niggling and kicking amateur players, bad ones at that, all game. He got a real shock when Archie Lovell, who was playing for the charity team, booted him about 20 feet in the air.

KWJ
02-12-2012, 05:14 AM
Jimmy Sandison is a fud.

Remember being involved in a charity game were he was niggling and kicking amateur players, bad ones at that, all game. He got a real shock when Archie Lovell, who was playing for the charity team, booted him about 20 feet in the air.

He had a penalty given against him for hand ball in the Airdrie Dunf semi when we won the cup. It hit his chest and he was outside the box :thumbsup::na na:

SkintHibby
02-12-2012, 06:21 AM
I remember seeing Jimmy Sandison in Rutland No.1 when he was still playing for Airdrie.

An uglier man you'd struggle to clap eyes on! Hearts certainly have had a monopoly on the merricks over the years!

Kris1875
02-12-2012, 07:56 AM
[QUOTE=Hibercelona;3432002]More like....

"Remember that time Hibs beat us into the ground and we didn't get that replay we desperately needed in order to stay alive a bit longer?"

The more I read stuff from these half bakes the more I despise them they truly are classless , brainless pretty much every derogatory word you can think of . The quicker they GTF the better , fingers crossed we give them the doing they deserve today . Not one ounce of reality from top to bottom of that manky club !!!!

GGTTH

Phil D. Rolls
02-12-2012, 08:45 AM
You can recite shakespeare to a monkey for 1000 years, but at the end of that time it will still be a monkey.

Kenny1875
02-12-2012, 08:48 AM
I don't get it. Whenever we go into a derby where Hearts are favourites, their fans/ ex-players seem to agree that they will win easily. When we go in as favourites, they claim the fact that we are favourites could have a negative effect on us. Bunch of *****.

Hibbyradge
02-12-2012, 09:39 AM
I don't get it. Whenever we go into a derby where Hearts are favourites, their fans/ ex-players seem to agree that they will win easily. When we go in as favourites, they claim the fact that we are favourites could have a negative effect on us. Bunch of *****.

http://www.bet365.com/home/FlashGen4/WebConsoleApp.asp?&cb=10880420914

Unless I've lost my mind, Hearts are favourites, at least with this bookie.

HIBERNIAN-0762
02-12-2012, 09:44 AM
None of this claptrap ever surprises me, remember and this is a FACT, they only exist to beat us, nothing else matters to them and they simply don't care about raising their game against any other team except us, sad sad people..

Future17
02-12-2012, 09:49 AM

You've not lost your mind. At least, not in this context. A few bookies have Hibs as favourties, a few have Hearts, a few have us the same odds.

Too close to call.

Kenny1875
02-12-2012, 09:51 AM

Ok, maybe not favourites, but as the team who are currently doing better.