PDA

View Full Version : NHC Inconsistency

Jim44
01-12-2012, 09:45 PM
OK call me petty and churlish but why was Doris not booked, as was Doyle last week, for leaving the field of play in his goal celebration. As it was, the whole Arbroath team left the field of play but where is the refereeing cosistency?

lord bunberry
01-12-2012, 09:57 PM
OK call me petty and churlish but why was Doris not booked, as was Doyle last week, for leaving the field of play in his goal celebration. As it was, the whole Arbroath team left the field of play but where is the refereeing cosistency?

call me churlish but was it not cairney that got booked

coco22
01-12-2012, 10:02 PM

you are petty and churlish. give the poor buggers their moment! when we score our winner in the 90th minute tomorrow i hope the whole team end up in the east and will happily accept 11 bookings for the celebrations!

Jim44
01-12-2012, 10:07 PM
you are petty and churlish. give the poor buggers their moment! when we score our winner in the 90th minute tomorrow i hope the whole team end up in the east and will happily accept 11 bookings for the celebrations!

Remind me to have a word with you tomorrow. :-)

coco22
01-12-2012, 10:15 PM
Remind me to have a word with you tomorrow. :-)

am sure there will be bigger fish to fry tomorrow!