PDA

View Full Version : Yams They're dafter and more ignorant than I thought.

iwasthere1972
30-11-2012, 11:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVhbxQBtg-w

Hibercelona
30-11-2012, 11:20 PM
What's ignorant about it?

They're just pointing out what we already knew about them.

iwasthere1972
30-11-2012, 11:23 PM
What's ignorant about it?

They're just pointing out what we already knew about them.

You do realise it's in the Hearts end.

Hibercelona
30-11-2012, 11:29 PM
You do realise it's in the Hearts end.

:agree:

It comes as no shock to me at all.

neilmartinrocks
01-12-2012, 12:14 AM
ffs singing that wi their record!?!

Cabbage East
01-12-2012, 12:20 AM
They are ****ing clueless. Nae self awareness.

monktonharp
01-12-2012, 12:52 AM
in the pub last night, a jambo acquaintience pointed out that some jambo tit dressed up as the late JSaville.they then sang some ditties, towards the opposing team's fans. I then died laughing, and this message is a recording, raised earlier in the day.

EdinMike
01-12-2012, 03:32 AM
What's more annoying is they filmed it holding the camera in "Portrait" Do these fuds not know anything about Vertical Video Syndrome !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt9zSfinwFA

mikewynne
01-12-2012, 05:22 AM
What's more annoying is they filmed it holding the camera in "Portrait" Do these fuds not know anything about Vertical Video Syndrome !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt9zSfinwFA

Nice :)

JHFC
01-12-2012, 07:25 AM
in the pub last night, a jambo acquaintience pointed out that some jambo tit dressed up as the late JSaville.they then sang some ditties, towards the opposing team's fans. I then died laughing, and this message is a recording, raised earlier in the day.

He is a Rangers fan, he lives near me.

marinello59
01-12-2012, 07:51 AM
He is a Rangers fan,

Aren't they all? Once be can afford the bus fare........

Pretty Boy
01-12-2012, 09:25 AM
Hearts fans have some funny ideas about sexual morality as far as I can see.

They have branded us all as sex offenders because of some unproven allegations about a well known former TV presenter. They also seem to be a bit obsessed that said presenters brother 'knew'.

Of course they actually employed a man with a criminal conviction for having sex with an underage girl, not only that the owner of their minging club called him a hero. They then had a player on their books who exposed himself to 2 underage girls and according to court testimonies had actively groomed both girls for several months. As a club they refused to sack said player.

People in glass houses and all that.....

SMAXXA
01-12-2012, 10:32 AM
Hearts fans have some funny ideas about sexual morality as far as I can see.

They have branded us all as sex offenders because of some unproven allegations about a well known former TV presenter. They also seem to be a bit obsessed that said presenters brother 'knew'.

Of course they actually employed a man with a criminal conviction for having sex with an underage girl, not only that the owner of their minging club called him a hero. They then had a player on their books who exposed himself to 2 underage girls and according to court testimonies had actively groomed both girls for several months. As a club they refused to sack said player.

People in glass houses and all that.....

Out of interest is he still with them or did they get rid? I can't remember. Where's he now if so?

sbell1875
01-12-2012, 10:32 AM
Singing "he's one of your own" as he is sitting in the Hearts end.

Are they really that stupid?

JohnStephens91
01-12-2012, 10:33 AM
Out of interest is he still with them or did they get rid? I can't remember. Where's he now if so?

He is still under contract there but is being shafted about on loan in Eastern European leagues

Pretty Boy
01-12-2012, 10:37 AM

Not sure to be honest. He 'wasn't invited' to train with Hearts after the summer but no idea if he's still registered.

He's definitely back living in Bonnyrigg after his loan deal with the Lithuanian team expired.

JohnStephens91
01-12-2012, 10:47 AM
Not sure to be honest. He 'wasn't invited' to train with Hearts after the summer but no idea if he's still registered.

He's definitely back living in Bonnyrigg after his loan deal with the Lithuanian team expired.

He is at FK Suduva in Lithuania but only on loan, might be back now though and still hasn't been released by Hearts, making this Jimmy Savile thing even more embarrassing for them by having a registered sex offender at their club.