PDA

View Full Version : How are we all feelin about sunday?

ianb
30-11-2012, 07:32 PM
How are we all feelin about sunday , confident ? Nervous ?

TamHibs
30-11-2012, 07:40 PM
Nervous

Hiber-nation
30-11-2012, 07:55 PM

How are you feeling?

Hibbyradge
30-11-2012, 08:12 PM

ltyf.

Wrong forum too.

Mikey
30-11-2012, 09:09 PM
We'll win :greengrin

Hibernia&Alba
30-11-2012, 09:15 PM
Strangely relaxed and upbeat. I really think we'll win. If we can't end their unbeaten run aginst us at home when they are a total shambles, we never will. Comfortable win on Sunday.

ruthven_raiders
30-11-2012, 09:15 PM
We'll win :greengrin

4-0 win with Leigh scoring all four goals aka joe baker;) after may I can take anything football can throw at me but let's be confident

Thecat23
30-11-2012, 09:18 PM
One good thing that came out the final was I knew that was the lowest I'd ever feel after playing them. So no nerves just looking forward to a Hibs win. It's going to come so why not it be Sunday!

I still say to this day, Hibs didn't die that day, Hibs were reborn. That will never happen again EVER. All connected to Hibs won't let it happen. Hearts worst day has yet to come. Bring it on!!!

Liam89
30-11-2012, 09:23 PM
Firstly, ltyf. Secondly, feeling confident.. we have a team full of players who ****ing hate hearts and who have bottle. we'll win.

Hermit Crab
30-11-2012, 09:26 PM
****ting myself think we will get pumped by them and fear a 4 or 5 nil coming. Can't see Hibs getting anything from the game

Oh one more thing. LTYF

Onion
30-11-2012, 09:26 PM
Better than in a while, but less confident than 3 weeks ago. With McPake out, the Hibs support could be the difference. If we are passive, then I think the Yams will steam-roller over our boys again. But if we really get the place rockin' then we have a genuine, realistic chance to stick it to the Yam - and this game will join some of the great Hibs wins over the years - Harper, Archie, O"Connor, Sauzee...... and all those classics :greengrin

sonic8610
30-11-2012, 09:31 PM
More nervous than confident, but it will be worth it if we win come 5.20-ish Sunday afternoon.

surreyhibbie
30-11-2012, 09:32 PM
LTYF:agree:

but anyway, I am strangely relaxed.

Even if we lose, they are Donald Ducked and we will survive. Think we can win of course but won't be slashing my wrists if we don't.

They are just not that big a deal any more. A joke of a club.

GGTTH

Viva_Palmeiras
30-11-2012, 09:34 PM
I love the smell of napalmed yams in the mornin'

Tinribs
30-11-2012, 09:38 PM
Both confident and nervous, we all should be. We are in a better position than them by miles in the league, they are in meltdown..Ratman is an Arab etc.

But they like to play us.

And BTW..what does the acronym ltyf stand for? seen a couple of replies here saying this should all be in another forum?

Col2
30-11-2012, 09:40 PM
For once not nervous. Confident that we have a team that gives its all, has a good shape, has goals in it and is confident. Won't guarantee a win but if we play well then we will dominate and should win.

I can't see them getting more than one goal and that's being kind.

2-0 for me and a dominant display.

Mikey
30-11-2012, 09:41 PM
Both confident and nervous, we all should be. We are in a better position than them by miles in the league, they are in meltdown..Ratman is an Arab etc.

And BTW..what does the acronym ltyf stand for? seen a couple of replies here saying this should all be in another forum?

The thread started off in the wrong forum so it's been moved. As for LYTF, a few posters have taken a dislike to him after 2 posts which is a shame as it probably just means that he won't post again.

Ho hum.

surreyhibbie
30-11-2012, 09:42 PM

LTYF

:greengrin

Ringothedog
30-11-2012, 09:45 PM

I genuinely believe that Hearts will be favourites to win on Sunday. It is now at least 10 games since we beat Hearts and I am ****ting maself. The firepower.midfield creativity which Hearts have(really similiar to Barca or Madrid) scares me. So in answer to your question I am not confident, How do you feel ?

Sir David Gray
30-11-2012, 09:45 PM
Confident not cocky.

That's the difference for me.

Bring them on! :aok:

Tinribs
30-11-2012, 09:46 PM
The thread started off in the wrong forum so it's been moved. As for LYTF, a few posters have taken a dislike to him after 2 posts which is a shame as it probably just means that he won't post again.

Ho hum.

Ah, so LTYF is a forum member, sorry i thought it was an acronym.

Not read his posts, but hopefully he gets the benefit of the doubt. If he is Hibs, then it's all good :flag:

fatbloke
30-11-2012, 09:47 PM
LTYF:agree:

but anyway, I am strangely relaxed.

Even if we lose, they are Donald Ducked and we will survive. Think we can win of course but won't be slashing my wrists if we don't.

They are just not that big a deal any more. A joke of a club.

GGTTH

Such bitterness in one so young:greengrin Nah feel exactly the same B they are now even more of an irrelevance than I used to see them as.

legends of 73
30-11-2012, 09:47 PM
Strangely relaxed and upbeat. I really think we'll win. If we can't end their unbeaten run aginst us at home when they are a total shambles, we never will. Comfortable win on Sunday.

I'm the same normally crapping it before a game with these cants but I feel no nerves at all 1-0 will do me:pfgwa:pfgwa:pfgwa

The Harp
30-11-2012, 09:48 PM
Feeling quite relaxed just now but the nerves will no doubt kick in tomorrow. Don't think there'll be much in it but with home advantage and solid backing from the fans we should edge it.
Hope to God it doesn't go to a replay at the Pink Palace.
:flag:

Sir David Gray
30-11-2012, 09:49 PM
Ah, so LTYF is a forum member, sorry i thought it was an acronym.

Not read his posts, but hopefully he gets the benefit of the doubt. If he is Hibs, then it's all good :flag:

It is an acronym.

It means;

Launch
The
Yam
Fud

surreyhibbie
30-11-2012, 09:53 PM
Such bitterness in one so young:greengrin Nah feel exactly the same B they are now even more of an irrelevance than I used to see them as.

Easier to take it lightly when there are none of the half wits near me, Chas.

Tinribs
30-11-2012, 09:56 PM
It is an acronym.

It means;

Launch
The
Yam
Fud

If he turns out to be a member of a fifth column, then launch his fuddy behind. Suspect he is just an angry Hibby though :greengrin

clerriehibs
30-11-2012, 09:58 PM

Angry ... we're playing against a bunch of idiotic money-grubbers who, ironically, aren't getting paid by a cheating, insolvent so-called "football club" ... and the SFA do nothing about the situation.

yekimevol
30-11-2012, 10:03 PM
worried, its derby day.

But if paddy picks the right team, system and uses his subs instead of letting the other teams make them for him.

Then i think we can win.

Sir David Gray
30-11-2012, 10:20 PM
worried, its derby day.

But if paddy picks the right team, system and uses his subs instead of letting the other teams make them for him.

Then i think we can win.

I'm not sure he's got much of an option in terms of the team that he will pick as I think it pretty much picks itself at the moment.

It will be;

Williams

Maybury
Hanlon
McGivern
Stevenson

Wotherspoon
Taiwo
Claros
Cairney

Doyle
Griffiths

In other words, the same team that has started the previous four games.

We have a very small squad and with 3 first team regulars missing at the moment, we don't have much room for manoeuvre.

Hibernia&Alba
30-11-2012, 10:24 PM
50,000 of my Vbookie points on Hibs :jmcp:

Might have a wee trip over to Sky bet too and put some real cash on the line

Tinribs
30-11-2012, 10:32 PM
worried, its derby day.

Then i think we can win.

In Pat we trust.

But your avatar does look like Jimmy Saville, so trust can only go so far :na na:

Eyrie
30-11-2012, 10:51 PM
Relaxed, but then it is almost midnight a couple of days before the game.

Come kick off I'll be quietly confident.

iwasthere1972
30-11-2012, 11:01 PM
Never confident going into a game against Hearts. A few pre-match pints and an early goal may settle me down.

FastEddieFelson
30-11-2012, 11:07 PM

remarkably, hearts are favourites on bet365. you can get 7/4 on hibs.

Hibercelona
30-11-2012, 11:11 PM
Hearts are ****ing *****!

The only way we could lose is if we bottle it. Which won't happen anymore.

Baldy Foghorn
30-11-2012, 11:56 PM

I lumped my 55,000 vbookie points on Hibs as well....

Supremely confident, this one is ours.........:thumbsup:

yekimevol
01-12-2012, 12:04 AM
I'm not sure he's got much of an option in terms of the team that he will pick as I think it pretty much picks itself at the moment.

It will be;

Williams

Maybury
Hanlon
McGivern
Stevenson

Wotherspoon
Taiwo
Claros
Cairney

Doyle
Griffiths

In other words, the same team that has started the previous four games.

We have a very small squad and with 3 first team regulars missing at the moment, we don't have much room for manoeuvre.

In the last few games doyle has not impressed me, i would prefer to see caldwell give a shot instead. Or go for a 4-2-3-1 with the same team as yours with ivan on the left and doyle getting dropped.

williams
maybury, hanlon, McGivern stevenson
claros taiwo
spoony cairney ivan
super leigh.

Cabbage East
01-12-2012, 12:22 AM
Confident we'll put these thieves and nonces in their place.

JennaFletcher
01-12-2012, 12:22 AM
Feeling good, especially since the mid week games for both Hibs and Hearts.

That being said, form out the window head on here - we can't take anything for granted. I would have been more confident if McPake, Clancy and Deegan were fit for the game. Nevertheless, we are 2nd in the league and have massively improved! We drew 1-1 with them at home earlier on in the season, I think this time we will win 2-1 with Griffiths and Cairney scoring for us. :flag:

Swedish hibee
01-12-2012, 01:16 AM
Confident. In Pat we trust :pfgwa

No matter what happens, I'd still rather be a hibby than a deluded jambo. End of.

lord bunberry
01-12-2012, 02:37 AM
Confident we'll put these thieves and nonces in their place.

Im sorry but that's out of order you forgot tramps

Pete
01-12-2012, 03:06 AM
One good thing that came out the final was I knew that was the lowest I'd ever feel after playing them. So no nerves just looking forward to a Hibs win. It's going to come so why not it be Sunday!

I still say to this day, Hibs didn't die that day, Hibs were reborn. That will never happen again EVER. All connected to Hibs won't let it happen. Hearts worst day has yet to come. Bring it on!!!

Agree entirely with your second paragraph. There are some hearts fans that think we're finished as a club and will never recover, even though we're flying. They don't know much about us if that's what they think.

essexhibee
01-12-2012, 03:12 AM
Weary. I just hope we don't take them for being pish otherwise we will get rolled over.

Lucius Apuleius
01-12-2012, 04:56 AM
League form goes out the window in the Cup. You can never predict a Derby. It will definitley be a game of two halves and whoever wants it most will probably win it. One thing is sure if one team scores more than the other then for sure they will end up the winners. If no team scores more than the other then I think it may be a draw.

lucky
01-12-2012, 04:58 AM
Very confident. Think we will win by at least 2

SouthamptonHibs
01-12-2012, 05:39 AM
2 nil Hibs, a goal in each half to shut them up! Cairney and Super leigh to back us the goals. think we'll keep a clean sheet, prob never deserved one on Wed v Saints but getting one will give the defence a boost

Hail Hail

hibsbollah
01-12-2012, 06:55 AM
Confident not cocky.

That's the difference for me.

Bring them on! :aok:

I'm cocky but not confident. That's the Hibs way.

jiggerman
01-12-2012, 07:13 AM
I'm buzzing for it tomorrow guys but am amazed at the apparent confidence levels on here. Heart says hibs, head says hearts will frustrate us for 80 mins and Webster will pop up with a header from a set piece.

marinello59
01-12-2012, 07:22 AM
If he turns out to be a member of a fifth column, then launch his fuddy behind. Suspect he is just an angry Hibby though :greengrin

He has made two posts yet he gets the LTYF treatment. Hardly a warm welcome is it?

down-the-slope
01-12-2012, 07:22 AM
looking forward to it as always - its a game - but one that has a lot of added spice. My world does not end if we lose...but boy do I enjoy it when we win :greengrin

What im not looking forward to is the once or twice a season supporters who bring bile / negativity and old habits of expecting the worst / abusing own players...:tin hat:

ER has been transformed this season in terms of atmosphere and support for the team - the smaller than normal die hard crowd at first derby was the start...stuck with the team as they could see the effort and will...even with us gifting them a goal...

What I want is crowds to grow - but that attitude and atmosphere to continue among the support..

Craig_in_Prague
01-12-2012, 07:24 AM
to be fair in all fairness, this one could go either way or it could end in a draw.

so Charlie Nic would say.

I wont be shocked if we lose by either gifting them a goal or by luck on their part... But if we play near our best and get the rub of the green then think we can win fairly straight forward (Hibs? haha as if !)

Griffiths hasn't been quite at it the last couple of games.. he needs to return to his clinical best tomorrow.

lord bunberry
01-12-2012, 08:08 AM
Im feeling determind and positive im determind to make as much noise as i can to spur the team onto victory i want this team to be known as the avengers the team that finally wiped the smile of that shower of ***** face and walked up those stairs at hampden as winner's

HH81
01-12-2012, 08:08 AM
I have just set my alarm for this, 20 hours 25 mins till I get up :-)

Saorsa
01-12-2012, 08:13 AM
I have just set my alarm for this, 20 hours 25 mins till I get up :-)bit lazy lying in bed all that time :greengrin

Jack Ferrigan
01-12-2012, 08:14 AM
I'm quietly confident. Pat Fenlon is hurting just as much as the rest of us and at the final whistle he wants to look towards the yam end and smile and maybe give them a wee wave. GGTTH

wheniwas5
01-12-2012, 08:18 AM
would much prefer if we start wi caldwell instead of doyle.
cadwell loves a battle and thats what he,ll get against their 2 centre halfs.
for me doyle has had a long enough run without doing anything.

Billy Whizz
01-12-2012, 08:27 AM

Good shout, but I think he'll play Doyle in the right wing back role to block mcgowan going forward, similar to what he did at Motherwell

BarneyK
01-12-2012, 08:33 AM

Is that apart from the 5 goals you mean?

cad
01-12-2012, 08:34 AM
Wasnt to impressed with Hibs first half at Perth and we nicked it ,played well against the sheep and got the hole in the doughnut ,depends what Hibs turns up, I dont think Pat will be missing any points in the pre match speech .

:trumpet:
The Yams at my work are in no doubt theyve skooshed it , the feel good factor from the win theyre going to buy even more shares save the Hearts then get there own place or rent Tynecastle ,reshuffle the squad in Jan put a wage cap in place and play youths and start a fund for rebuilding the Bus Shelter
Ive asked about Vlad:Romanov: and the hotel, European football etc, but theyre past that now and have moved on :ostrich::yw:,as for the £24 Million debt that can be serviced once

"The right people are put in place ":faf:

:fenlon

Just_Jimmy
01-12-2012, 08:40 AM
They have traded goals for being solid enough at the back. They are difficult to score against and if they score first it will make it realky hard to get back into.

If we can score early and play a controlled game we could pick them off at will cos theyll need to come out.

Theyll want a draw cos theyll want a reply.

BigKev
01-12-2012, 08:41 AM
I feel like I did before the "unbeatable" derby... I hope it's an omen.

3-1 Hibs. The third coming in the final seconds to send us all mental.

Just Alf
01-12-2012, 09:06 AM
They have traded goals for being solid enough at the back. They are difficult to score against and if they score first it will make it realky hard to get back into.

If we can score early and play a controlled game we could pick them off at will cos theyll need to come out.

Theyll want a draw cos theyll want a reply.

that's exactly my thinking!

and in answer to the OP ..... both! :confused:

:flag::flag:

Killiehibbie
01-12-2012, 10:42 AM
Optimistic as after 40 years of watching Hibs it's hard to be confident. I really hope it was some hearts **** that laid me 2/1 on Betfair.

Pretty Boy
01-12-2012, 10:46 AM
Always nervous before a Derby but for the first time in a long time we genuinely have the right to go into this one confident.

There really does seem something different about this Hibs team, I just don't see us rolling over as we have done before.

Hearts are solid enough at the back but they won't create a lot. If we keep ourselves solid at the back then we have a really good chance. An early goal would be ideal as it would force them to try and come out and attack and we have the players to be dangerous on the break.

Crowd may not be as big ad we would have wanted but every single person in the ground has a role to play tomorrow, we need to give the players 100% backing.

NAE NOOKIE
01-12-2012, 11:00 AM
I feel the same as I have before every derby in the last 30 odd years. Not very confident.

We have made a lot of the fact that we will never roll over again .... talk is cheap ... I want to see it on the pitch and tomorrow is the time to show that we have changed our attitude.

The Yams will make this a battle and we had better be up for it.

hfc rd
01-12-2012, 11:25 AM
Just like every other derby. A wee bit confident and a wee bit nervous. Come 2.15pm tomorrow when I'm leaving the house I will be a big bag of nerves as that is when they start kicking in.

Sprouleflyer
01-12-2012, 12:12 PM
They are still strong at the back and it will be difficult to break them down especially if we use the long ball. Cairney for me is vital in this game. Get him on as many one on one's from the left wing and he could cause serious damage to them at the back.

Watch them against Celtic, we must be very disciplined at the back and we have to ensure we don't give away fouls around the box as they were quite dangerous against Celtic when given the chance to fire in a free kick.

weecounty hibby
01-12-2012, 12:13 PM
Used to always feel confident against them. But has been mentioned already in the last 30 years they have carried some unbelievable luck against us. Even when playing them off the park they always seem to fluke a draw or 1-0 win. Still not very confident about sunday. Would be over the moon with a crappy, dull game as long as the good guys to win.

Keith_M
01-12-2012, 12:16 PM

I feel that win, lose or draw, I'll still have a football team to support at the end of the season. I won't be sitting on a park bench in Princes St Gardens crying into my can of beer while mumbling, "we beat yous 5-1, we own yous, Vlad's still ma hero, it was all worth it for the ride, Ah'm no gaun tae that new Tescos"

What about you?

Billy Whizz
01-12-2012, 12:17 PM
We need to match them at their set plays. Fenlon said on Wednesday night that Hibs were a small team, with Clancy and Mcpake missing.
It'll be interesting to see if they throw in Sutton it stick with Calum Paterson/Ryan Stevenson as their sole striker

Hibs7
01-12-2012, 12:29 PM
Just feel apprehensive, if they score first then it is going to be very difficult, if we score first we should go on to win. Fingers crossed, really hope luck is on our side and they have a bad off day.

Franck Stanton
01-12-2012, 12:31 PM
Wasnt to impressed with Hibs first half at Perth and we nicked it ,played well against the sheep and got the hole in the doughnut ,depends what Hibs turns up, I dont think Pat will be missing any points in the pre match speech .

:trumpet:
The Yams at my work are in no doubt theyve skooshed it , the feel good factor from the win theyre going to buy even more shares save the Hearts then get there own place or rent Tynecastle ,reshuffle the squad in Jan put a wage cap in place and play youths and start a fund for rebuilding the Bus Shelter
Ive asked about Vlad:Romanov: and the hotel, European football etc, but theyre past that now and have moved on :ostrich::yw:,as for the £24 Million debt that can be serviced once

"The right people are put in place ":faf:

:fenlon

There are none so blind as those that refuse to see.

Keith_M
01-12-2012, 03:08 PM
He has made two posts yet he gets the LTYF treatment. Hardly a warm welcome is it?

A new poster and his first post just happens to be before a derby game and his username is 'ianb' (ian black?). Now, I wonder why everyone's so suspicous? :dunno:

S.sct
01-12-2012, 03:21 PM
Chilled, laid back, almost to the point of inverted,,,,:cool2:

MSK
01-12-2012, 03:29 PM
A new poster and his first post just happens to be before a derby game and his username is 'ianb' (ian black?). Now, I wonder why everyone's so suspicous? :dunno:So what !! his name could be Ian Brown or Ian Blue..nowt much wrong wi his first post either, certainly doesnt warrant the ltyf does it ..?

JennaFletcher
01-12-2012, 03:32 PM
They are still strong at the back and it will be difficult to break them down especially if we use the long ball. Cairney for me is vital in this game. Get him on as many one on one's from the left wing and he could cause serious damage to them at the back.

Watch them against Celtic, we must be very disciplined at the back and we have to ensure we don't give away fouls around the box as they were quite dangerous against Celtic when given the chance to fire in a free kick.

:agree:

We have to be fast and nifty, all pressure on them at the back. Otherwise, if it stays 0-0 for too long, we run the risk of them getting a jammy and probably controversial free kick in a good position. Just hoping that before it drags on too much at 0-0 that Cairney nutmegs them at the back! :thumbsup:

yeezus.
01-12-2012, 03:34 PM
I'll feel great when I'm in Edinburgh - there better not be any delays on the bus from the toon.

Golden Bear
01-12-2012, 03:40 PM
Ah well I think I'll have a reasonable quiet night tonight as part of the big game build up.

I've been gifted a bottle of the famous Black Grouse Whisky which I really must sample if only to settle my pre-match nerves.

:cb

Greendub
01-12-2012, 03:43 PM
Who's the ref?

Golden Bear
01-12-2012, 03:59 PM
Who's the ref?

Callum Murray I think.

Keith_M
01-12-2012, 04:59 PM
So what !! his name could be Ian Brown or Ian Blue..nowt much wrong wi his first post either, certainly doesnt warrant the ltyf does it ..?

You obviously didn't read my post. I said it's not a surprise that some are suspicious under the circumstances, I did NOT say he was definitely a Hearts fan.

Before and after every derby, there are a number of Hearts fans that come on here to wind us up. There are certain signs for identifying them. The poster has certainly met some of the criteria. I for one will remain suspicous of people that post their first post around a derby match, with usenames that could just possibly refer to a Hearts player. You do what you like.

MSK
01-12-2012, 05:14 PM
You obviously didn't read my post. I said it's not a surprise that some are suspicious under the circumstances, I did NOT say he was definitely a Hearts fan.

Before and after every derby, there are a number of Hearts fans that come on here to wind us up. There are certain signs for identifying them. The poster has certainly met some of the criteria. I for one will remain suspicous of people that post their first post around a derby match, with usenames that could just possibly refer to a Hearts player. You do what you like.Its not just before every derby game, its every time a new poster posts something, however, dont you worry yer wee cotton socks about who posts on here ..Im sure the Admin team have it covered..:aok:

Greendub
01-12-2012, 06:07 PM
Callum Murray I think.

I feel quite confident now :-)

Glad that ****ing roaster is nowhere near this game

hfc rd
01-12-2012, 06:10 PM
I feel quite confident now :-)

Glad that ****ing roaster is nowhere near this game

Really important to get the win tomorrow. If it goes to a draw then we all know who is going to be appointed to ref the game up there to try and help the financial crisis at the PBS by ensuring they progress.

lord bunberry
01-12-2012, 06:14 PM
Really important to get the win tomorrow. If it goes to a draw then we all know who is going to be appointed to ref the game up there to try and help the financial crisis at the PBS by ensuring they progress.

We do know it will be calumm murray again

hibee_nation
01-12-2012, 06:17 PM
Its not just before every derby game, its every time a new poster posts something, however, dont you worry yer wee cotton socks about who posts on here ..Im sure the Admin team have it covered..:aok:

Doubt that, buch of Pr*%$ :greengrin

crossbar
01-12-2012, 06:18 PM
Nervous if mcpake and griffiths is playing

GGTTH

:p

Emerald
01-12-2012, 06:19 PM
We need to match them at their set plays. Fenlon said on Wednesday night that Hibs were a small team, with Clancy and Mcpake missing.
It'll be interesting to see if they throw in Sutton it stick with Calum Paterson/Ryan Stevenson as their sole striker

We need to match them all over the park, being first to every ball and winning every tackle. They never give us room to play and even from a throw in, in our half, they're all over us like a rash. We need to compete at the same level as they do until the game settles. Once we've done that we may get the better of them but they always seem to get the break they need. We need to push them and pummel them for 90 minutes so they don't know where the f*** they are. Derby's need winners and fighters, football comes when you've won that battle. No excuses this time, we need to get stuck in and beat them. I'll personally be getting stuck in from around 12.30 :greengrin.

hibee_nation
01-12-2012, 06:19 PM
Nervous if mcpake and griffiths is playing

GGTTH

:p

No another one LTYF :thumbsup:

Billy Whizz
01-12-2012, 06:20 PM
1st goal is crucial. If we get it, we will go on and win

lord bunberry
01-12-2012, 06:30 PM
Im having a few stellas in the house now to ease the nerves so in a couple of hours i will be slavering alot of pish not that anyone will notice the difference

MSK
01-12-2012, 06:32 PM
Im having a few stellas in the house now to ease the nerves so in a couple of hours i will be slavering alot of pish not that anyone will notice the differenceThe norm for this place then ..:greengrin

Duffys13
01-12-2012, 06:38 PM
Im having a few stellas in the house now to ease the nerves so in a couple of hours i will be slavering alot of pish not that anyone will notice the difference

Mee to buddy!!!

hibeesjoe
01-12-2012, 06:43 PM
We are due a win. About time we got a result against our bogey team :pfgwa

Golden Bear
01-12-2012, 06:49 PM
The black grouse is a most hellish tasty whisky. Feeling more confident by the minute!

MSK
01-12-2012, 07:15 PM
The black grouse is a most hellish tasty whisky. Feeling more confident by the minute!:greengrin

lord bunberry
01-12-2012, 07:24 PM
The norm for this place then ..:greengrin

Indeed it is mate:greengrin

lord bunberry
01-12-2012, 07:26 PM
Mee to buddy!!!

It's the way to go :greengrin

Craig_in_Prague
01-12-2012, 07:33 PM
I have some Macallan 10yr old fine oak and a bottle of Balvanie, either of which I'd love to dabble with but I am going tea-total until my exams are finished (10 dec)... sucks.

HibeeN
01-12-2012, 07:45 PM
Normally would be getting really excited/nervous by this point, but after getting my tickets I've not been able to get the day off work or get my shift swapped, so the best I can look forward to is Sky+ tomorrow night. Devastated.

MSK
01-12-2012, 07:53 PM
Normally would be getting really excited/nervous by this point, but after getting my tickets I've not been able to get the day off work or get my shift swapped, so the best I can look forward to is Sky+ tomorrow night. Devastated.Mind you can punt yer tickets on here ..:wink:

HibeeN
01-12-2012, 08:03 PM
Mind you can punt yer tickets on here ..:wink:

Yeah, wish I had tried to sell them! Bit late now haha - not even picked them up from the ticket office. Was leaving it till the last minute to try and get my shift covered. Hopefully will come out of work to good news.

heretoday
01-12-2012, 08:08 PM
Get into these people.

Don't forget, one good win in the cup against Hearts tomorrow and the final of last season will start to evaporate.

It's the way of the world. :cool2:

lord bunberry
01-12-2012, 08:31 PM
Get into these people.

Don't forget, one good win in the cup against Hearts tomorrow and the final of last season will start to evaporate.

It's the way of the world. :cool2:

hibee time starts tomorrow at half three

Jim44
01-12-2012, 08:37 PM
If we play according to our relative form and league positions we have every chance of beating them. Their best chance is having more desire to win than us. If Fenlon has done his job, that won't be an issue.

Saorsa
01-12-2012, 08:41 PM
Lets get right in tae these ****in' roasters.

LOVE HIBS, HATE h****s

**** h****s

Sir David Gray
01-12-2012, 08:50 PM
Away up in Gorgie at Tynecastle Park
There's a wee strip of land where they're going to build flats
They've squandered their money and lost all their dough
Now Vlad has decided that Tynie must go

H-E-A-R-T-S
If you cannae spell it then here's what it says
Flats flats glorious flats
It's down at Tynecastle they'll build
The flats in the toon will be painted maroon
And auld reekie will rent them with pride

Come on the Hibees!!! :flag:

heretoday
01-12-2012, 08:57 PM
Away up in Gorgie at Tynecastle Park
There's a wee strip of land where they're going to build flats
They've squandered their money and lost all their dough
Now Vlad has decided that Tynie must go

H-E-A-R-T-S
If you cannae spell it then here's what it says
Flats flats glorious flats
It's down at Tynecastle they'll build
The flats in the toon will be painted maroon
And auld reekie will rent them with pride

Come on the Hibees!!! :flag:

Brilliant! But I doubt we could get everyone word perfect by three thirty tomorrow!

whiskyhibby
01-12-2012, 09:29 PM
2-0 Hibs.....

RIP
02-12-2012, 08:11 AM
I remember coming onto Hibs.Net before the Cup Final. Most Hibbies I knew thought we'd get gubbed but on here there were some ridiculously optimistic predictions - given our form over the previous 2 seasons

We got gubbed although the penalty that wasn't (foul outside it was) and sending off finished the game just after half time

A lot of Hibbies I've spoken to in the last week are not confident about today

With a full team I could see how we maybe could be favourites. But a Hibs team without 3 physical players i.e. McPake, Deegan, Clancy and who have managed only 1 goal in 270 minutes of football should not be favourites for anything

Taiwo, Spoony, Lewis, Doyle and co aren't going to dominate anyone. We have 3 key players in Griffiths, Claros and Cairney. If they get space we could be in with a chance. Personally I'd drop Doyle behind Leigh for the first 20 to make us more creative.

lord bunberry
02-12-2012, 08:20 AM
I remember coming onto Hibs.Net before the Cup Final. Most Hibbies I knew thought we'd get gubbed but on here there were some ridiculously optimistic predictions - given our form over the previous 2 seasons

We got gubbed although the penalty that wasn't (foul outside it was) and sending off finished the game just after half time

A lot of Hibbies I've spoken to in the last week are not confident about today

With a full team I could see how we maybe could be favourites. But a Hibs team without 3 physical players i.e. McPake, Deegan, Clancy and who have managed only 1 goal in 270 minutes of football should not be favourites for anything

Taiwo, Spoony, Lewis, Doyle and co aren't going to dominate anyone. We have 3 key players in Griffiths, Claros and Cairney. If they get space we could be in with a chance. Personally I'd drop Doyle behind Leigh for the first 20 to make us more creative.

And what have they got to worry us

Keith_M
02-12-2012, 12:28 PM
Its not just before every derby game, its every time a new poster posts something, however, dont you worry yer wee cotton socks about who posts on here ..Im sure the Admin team have it covered..:aok:

LTYF

:greengrin

NORTHERNHIBBY
02-12-2012, 01:02 PM
Hearts will play for a draw today. If we can score first, no matter when that is, I think we will win. Patience and composure, both on and off the pitch is required.

AlbertK86
02-12-2012, 01:34 PM
Hearts will play for a draw today. If we can score first, no matter when that is, I think we will win. Patience and composure, both on and off the pitch is required.

Yep totally agree re first goal.

Thought we were poor at Perth on Wed and both then and against the sheep we seem to be less sharp than we have been

Hopefully all the ****s winding up Leigh on twitter will focus his mind to destroy them

Ma nerves are shredded already

Mon the Hibs

Allez Allez Allez Oh

Hertz are going bust

GGTTH