PDA

View Full Version : This should be pinned on the wall

s2hart
30-11-2012, 04:31 PM
On Sunday in the dressing room!!

Hearts manager John McGlynn: "We are the holders and because of that we want to keep a hold of it. That gives us extra motivation, not necessarily pressure.
"I think the pressure is on Hibs. It's a good few years now since they won it and we've won it twice recently, if memory serves me right, and three times in just slightly longer.
"It's a derby game. In any season, in any situation, it's a massive game.
"Sometimes it goes in cycles. We're very happy we're in a (cycle of) 12 and we're going to try to make it 13 on Sunday and on January 3 we'll try to make it 14.
"If you're a football player you want to try to beat that 22 so you've got a record. It's as simple as that."
"We have to make sure we're not caught up in the past, we have to learn from the past, but we have to play this particular game and not get caught up too much in the occasion."

Taken from the BBC

What an absolute ****

Sorry if already been posted!

Ell_Chrisso
30-11-2012, 04:34 PM
Totally agree. Get it blown up, and put over the tactics board. I'm sure the boys will know fine well what to do

lucky
30-11-2012, 04:35 PM
Everything he says is true but only our players can break this run

Craig_in_Prague
30-11-2012, 04:41 PM
aye and that specky queer hawk has P2 D1 L1

if he thinks he could take a team over a long period against us unbeaten, then clearly the cakes being baked down gorgie way is of the amsterdam type.

he will have a record of p3 d1 l2 w0 on Sunday night.
ciao that "ma wife works am awright"

well your not awright your a disgrace to the human race you plum.

Onceinawhile
30-11-2012, 04:44 PM
aye and that specky queer hawk has P1 D1

if he thinks he could take a team over a long period against us unbeaten, then clearly the cakes being caked down gorgie way is of the amsterdam type.

he will have a record of p2 d1 l1 w0 on Sunday night.

He already has a record of p2 d1 l1. He was caretaker when we pumped their 'unbeatable' team.

da-robster
30-11-2012, 04:44 PM
aye and that specky queer hawk has P1 D1

if he thinks he could take a team over a long period against us unbeaten, then clearly the cakes being caked down gorgie way is of the amsterdam type.

he will have a record of p2 d1 l1 w0 on Sunday night.

IIRC it's played 2 drawn 1 lost 1, as he was the caretaker manager for the invincible derby.

NOLA
30-11-2012, 04:45 PM
i think the pressure is from the fans and not the players, after all we have seen how many players/teams/managers over the years? and we still have trouble beating them bar a few wins every once in awhile, heres to sunday being the start of a cycle for us :agree:

Craig_in_Prague
30-11-2012, 04:46 PM
He already has a record of p2 d1 l1. He was caretaker when we pumped their 'unbeatable' team.

nice !

what I said, x10 :-)

Saorsa
30-11-2012, 04:49 PM
He never mentioned that they done it all by cheating, playing players they cannae afford tae pay and by cheating the tax payers. It's a good thing his wife has a job though, ****in' scaffy ****, he'll never see another wage fae that grubby little club.

Mikey
30-11-2012, 04:52 PM
Uncle Fester should be pinned to the ****ing wall.

Saorsa
30-11-2012, 04:53 PM
Uncle Fester should be pinned to the ****ing wall.got a hammer and some rusty 6" nails?

Hibs07p
30-11-2012, 06:42 PM
got a hammer and some rusty 6" nails?

Naw that would put him on a par with JC. Uncle Fester couldnae lace John Collins boots. :wink:

Hiber-nation
30-11-2012, 06:47 PM
Every time that buffoon opens his gob it makes me think what a decent guy Sergio was.

It was hard not being able to hate a hearts manager but he had a bit of class. McGlynn is archetypal.

bingo70
30-11-2012, 06:53 PM

Hearts manager John McGlynn: "We are the holders and because of that we want to keep a hold of it. That gives us extra motivation, not necessarily pressure.
"I think the pressure is on Hibs. It's a good few years now since they won it and we've won it twice recently, if memory serves me right, and three times in just slightly longer.
"Sometimes it goes in cycles. We're very happy we're in a (cycle of) 12 and we're going to try to make it 13 on Sunday and on January 3 we'll try to make it 14.
"If you're a football player you want to try to beat that 22 so you've got a record. It's as simple as that."
"We have to make sure we're not caught up in the past, we have to learn from the past, but we have to play this particular game and not get caught up too much in the occasion."

Taken from the BBC

What an absolute ****

When my brother played rugby at a decent level and one of the opposition teams said things that were disrespectful to the press they would pin the press reports in the away team changing room to let them know that they knew what they'd be saying and i'd think that'd be a better way of getting inside there heads. (Think that makes sense but if not hopefully you get my jist)

Sir David Gray
30-11-2012, 06:54 PM
After the nonsense coming out of John Robertson the other night, here's another one of the freaks trying to play the mind games by suggesting that all the pressure is on us.

Personally I think that's fantastic news and the fact he's coming out with all the stats relating to the unbeaten run that they're on just now and mentioning the 22 games in a row as well will just make victory all the more sweet at approximately 5:15pm on Sunday night.

'MON THE HIBS! :flag:

FTH :giruy:

Oh and by the way - he's awfully certain that they'll still be in existence by January 3rd! Personally I hope Tesco are well on their way to recruiting their latest batch of check out staff and security men to work in their new Gorgie branch by then.

bingo70
30-11-2012, 07:00 PM
Every time that buffoon opens his gob it makes me think what a decent guy Sergio was.

It was hard not being able to hate a hearts manager but he had a bit of class. McGlynn is archetypal.

Awful manager and i'm absolutely mortified for him and all hearts fans i know when i hear him talk, never in a million years should he be a manager at this level.

Did anyone see his interview on the STV news tonight when he was talking about not being sent to the stand? I actually think he's a bit simple and it's borderline cruelty to give him a full time job that involves speaking to the media.

Hiber-nation
30-11-2012, 07:02 PM
Awful manager and i'm absolutely mortified for him and all hearts fans i know when i hear him talk, never in a million years should he be a manager at this level.

Did anyone see his interview on the STV news tonight when he was talking about not being sent to the stand? I actually think he's a bit simple and it's borderline cruelty to give him a full time job that involves speaking to the media.

:faf:

But he's as dippit as the majority of their fans.

bingo70
30-11-2012, 07:04 PM
:faf:

But he's as dippit as the majority of their fans.

Fair point, he's probably the halfwit with the Rudi tattoo on his back

Craig_in_Prague
30-11-2012, 07:14 PM
He's one of the more intelligent yams.

Scouse Hibee
30-11-2012, 07:20 PM

Hearts manager John McGlynn: "We are the holders and because we have spent money that we didn't have we are now in danger of losing our club becauseof that we want to keep a hold of it. That gives us extra motivation, not necessarily pressure.
"I think the pressure is on the taxman to prove that it's a good few years now since we paid our proper tax and wages haven't been paid twice recently, if memory serves me right, and three times in just slightly longer.
"It's a derby game. In any season, in any situation, it's a massive game and we need to make money from it.
"Sometimes it goes in cycles. We're very unhappy we're in a (cycle of) 12 and we're going to try to make it 13 on Sunday and on January 3 we'll try to make it 14 times we have been misled by Vlad.
"If you're a football player you want to try to beat that 22 day waiting time for your wages so you've got a record. It's as simple as that."
"We have to make sure we're not caught up in the past, we have to learn from the past, but we have to play this particular game and not get caught up too much in the occasion." After all Vlad has ****ed us once and he will probably do it again.

Taken from the BBC

What an absolute ****

Fixed that for him :greengrin

JimBHibees
30-11-2012, 07:45 PM
His comments just go to show how out of his depth the guy is. Quite incredible stuff really. He was havering also about the ref at the Well game standing next to the dug out trying to start an argument. WTF is he wittering on about. Hopefully the players are all ready to do the real talking where it matters on Sunday.

CraigHibee
30-11-2012, 08:08 PM
hearts *****, i hate those smelly manky gorgie ****s,

1 thing mcglynn, you may have won it twice but you won it twice by spending far beyond your means, i hope your team die a horrible death you wee gimp :pfgwa

hibee92
30-11-2012, 08:48 PM

Taken from the BBC

What an absolute ****

I love how he says this with a indifference even though we all know he has a hearty ch*g to it every night to compensate for the lack of human contact he receives. Ugly wee bald w***

Diclonius
30-11-2012, 08:54 PM
Tbh it's not that bad. He's not saying they're better, he's just saying he really wants to win. Laszlo spectacularly ****ed up in our last win over them by saying they were better than us in every way possible, he's managed to avoid that. Let's just kill his dream.

hfc rd
30-11-2012, 08:58 PM
Fixed that for him :greengrin

Couldn't stop chuckling to that. :top marks

MWHIBBIES
30-11-2012, 09:00 PM
Classless welt, glad Fenlon doesn't spread this bile in the press.

Phil D. Rolls
01-12-2012, 10:00 AM

Taken from the BBC

What an absolute ****

bump

kev32
01-12-2012, 10:25 AM
Totally agree. Get it blown up, and put over the tactics board. I'm sure the boys will know fine well what to do

Agree. I was a youngster at Crystal Palace and in the run up to a derby with Millwall, Mick McCarthy shouted his mouth off all week in run up, being disrespectful and usual mind games. Every cutting from the paper was put on the wall, must have been over 50. Cue a blood and thunder derby, dark winters day, pissing rain and a 1-0 win.

Big, head band wearing centre half, Eric Young ran straight off the pitch and into the dressing room. Millwall players and McCarthy troop in and into changing room, next minute big Eric appears with all the press cuttings, boots open their door, walks into the middle of the room and throws the cuttings on the floor, says nothing and walks out.

Get all the cuttings on the wall, that's paddy's team talk done.

sbell1875
01-12-2012, 10:28 AM
He says "you know" all the time during interviews.

I only say that at my work when I genuinely don't have a clue what I'm talking about.

The boy is a mutant.

kev32
01-12-2012, 10:30 AM

Agree. I was a youngster at Crystal Palace and in the run up to a derby with Millwall, Mick McCarthy shouted his mouth off all week in run up, being disrespectful and usual mind games. Every cutting from the paper was put on the wall, must have been over 50. Cue a blood and thunder derby, dark winters day, pissing rain and a 1-0 win.

Big, head band wearing centre half, Eric Young ran straight off the pitch and into the dressing room. Millwall players and McCarthy troop in and into changing room, next minute big Eric appears with all the press cuttings, boots open their door, walks into the middle of the room and throws the cuttings on the floor, says nothing and walks out.

Get all the cuttings on the wall, that's paddy's team talk done.

Franck Stanton
01-12-2012, 01:05 PM
He says their current unbeaten run stands at 12 and wants to make it 13 on Sunday. Well uncle fester, the last time your manky lot came to Easter Road with 12 unbeaten games under your belt your fans were singing "We are unbeatable" - we all know what happened that day now don't we ? Oh and just to rub it in that day, we sang the song back to you, only we changed the words to " You're NOT unbeatable" So, GET IT RIGHT UP YE YA YAM FUD.