PDA

View Full Version : Yams The Scotsman sports page

Hibs7
29-11-2012, 11:37 AM
The web page on the Scotsman has a big display interview from Hearts TV which you cannot get rid of, if you want to complain about this forced ***** on the web page e mail them here..... reception@scotsman.com

lyonhibs
29-11-2012, 11:39 AM
Or you can click on any of the other video clips that are offered.

Or get a life and a ride :greengrin

Kenny1875
29-11-2012, 11:41 AM

Thecat23
29-11-2012, 11:48 AM
The web page on the Scotsman has a big display interview from Hearts TV which you cannot get rid of, if you want to complain about this forced ***** on the web page e mail them here..... reception@scotsman.com

Just ignore it. I personally don't get folk who get worked up over how much press Hearts get compared to us. They can fill all the sports pages if they like, as long as we're doing well and winning that's all I'm worried about.

CropleyWasGod
29-11-2012, 11:51 AM

Don't understand your anger.

1. it's costing HMFC money.

2. you can get programs that block ads.

Hibercelona
29-11-2012, 11:52 AM

They're dying. Of course they're going to get plenty of coverage.

The more cameras at Tynecastle, the lesser at Easter Road. Which can only be a good thing!

And aye.... get a ride. :greengrin

Mikeystewart
29-11-2012, 11:55 AM

There is another thread going crazy with Celtic songs that we apparently should sing, so please keep the hysteria to a minimum its not that big a deal. Reaction like that belongs in the west.

HUTCHYHIBBY
29-11-2012, 12:15 PM
Why do people go out of their way to take offence at the slightest thing these days? Its all a bit precious is it not?

frazeHFC
29-11-2012, 12:24 PM
I'm more surprised at this title they have.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/top-football-stories/after-having-pockets-picked-at-weekend-hibs-nab-win-from-st-mirren-with-only-shot-at-goal-1-2667178

Hibercelona
29-11-2012, 12:28 PM
I'm more surprised at this title they have.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/top-football-stories/after-having-pockets-picked-at-weekend-hibs-nab-win-from-st-mirren-with-only-shot-at-goal-1-2667178

Amateurs. :rolleyes:

And there is only one club this season that's being pick pocketed. And their fans don't even know it. :greengrin

Jack
29-11-2012, 12:35 PM
Why do people go out of their way to take offence at the slightest thing these days? Its all a bit precious is it not?

I don’t think you're being fair and I find it quite objectionable that you don’t think folk should take offence as and when it pleases them, particularly when being objectionable on others behalf. In fact on behalf of the previous posters on this thread you, Sir/Madam, are out of order and should be fed to the lions. :dummytit:

Makaveli
29-11-2012, 01:28 PM
The rollover ad I saw was for "A Zoo Without Fences."

Naturally I assumed this meant Tynecastle, turns out it was Australia.

HUTCHYHIBBY
29-11-2012, 01:45 PM
Has Australia not got the longest fence in the world? maybe someone has taken a fence there too!

Beefster
29-11-2012, 01:55 PM

Or alternatively, if you don't like a particular site's output, use another site.