http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/20536169#asset

Peevemor
29-11-2012, 09:10 AM
Although pretty sure we won 1-0! Nice one BBC

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/20536169#asset

Close!

Off the bar
29-11-2012, 09:21 AM
just watched the very enjoyable hibs highlights although what I enjoyed most was treating myself to he highlights of hertz getting pumped, the bit that made me smile most was the shot of zalusks penalty in front of a half empty stand there is one fud in a yellow jacket doing the gay twirly scarf thing getting ready to celebrate and having to sit back down, made me laugh out loud. fud.

Boyle89
29-11-2012, 09:26 AM
just watched the very enjoyable hibs highlights although what I enjoyed most was treating myself to he highlights of hertz getting pumped, the bit that made me smile most was the shot of zalusks penalty in front of a half empty stand there is one fud in a yellow jacket doing the gay twirly scarf thing getting ready to celebrate and having to sit back down, made me laugh out loud. fud.
Haha I spotted him aswell. I actually rewound it a few times just so I could appreciate it fully.

Off the bar
29-11-2012, 09:45 AM
Haha I spotted him aswell. I actually rewound it a few times just so I could appreciate it fully.

not just me then! what a roaster

Jack Hackett
29-11-2012, 09:47 AM

It's a well known fact that if you're a few days away from your monthly bath, that this is an excellent way to keep the flies at bay.

Peevemor
29-11-2012, 09:50 AM
It's a well known fact that if you're a few days away from your monthly bath, that this is an excellent way to keep the flies at bay.

... unless you're into final 2 or 3 months before your annual change of scundies. :agree:

Golden Bear
29-11-2012, 10:02 AM
Steven Mclean of St Johnstone featured in the highlights and he has a claim to fame ------------ he must be one of the youngest ever guys to be evicted from Easter Road.

Both him and his Dad are Hibees and I remember when Steven was a toddler his Dad tried to slip him in through the railings to the seats in the old cow shed behind the goals. Unfortunately they were caught and duly evicted from the stadium.

Nae luck Steven.

:greengrin

Hibs7
29-11-2012, 10:08 AM
Watching the highlights, Hearts cannot defend cross balls, lots of scope for Cairney on Sunday.:aok::greengrin

littleplum
29-11-2012, 10:21 AM
Watching the highlights, Hearts cannot defend cross balls, lots of scope for Cairney on Sunday.:aok::greengrin

I was thinking exactly the same thing- three goals from crosses from the left. It wasn't just their inability to defend the crosses but their wide players seemed to have so much time to stick the ball in.

basehibby
29-11-2012, 01:22 PM
Resolute is the word that springs to mind - brilliant double stop from Williams and Claros and Maybury both putting themselves in the way to prevent certain goals.

A wee bit lucky maybe but a level of tenacity displayed which is encouraging ahead of the cup game vs the Yams. Will hope to see some much better football played though.

Golden Bear
29-11-2012, 01:24 PM
I thought we scored a technically brilliant goal.

:wink: