PDA

View Full Version : Wee Fat Robbo talks pish

Westie1875
28-11-2012, 09:46 PM
According to wee fat Robbo McGlynn will be happier tonight with the Hertz performance than Pat will be with ours???

Eh, aye ok then John :crazy:

clerriehibs
28-11-2012, 09:47 PM
Why the hell does the bbc allow so many hearts pundits act as supporters when they are on the radio? No other pundit behaves like that ... is it just because being a merrick makes you a trumpet?

SMAXXA
28-11-2012, 09:49 PM
According to wee fat Robbo McGlynn will be happier tonight with the Hertz performance than Pat will be with ours???

Wee fatto coming out with slavering pish as usual. Hearts could knock Hibs out the cup twice in the same callendar year blah blah thinking of stats to give him sumit to cling onto

kevo1875
28-11-2012, 09:49 PM

Still on the drink I see fatty

Pretty Boy
28-11-2012, 09:50 PM

I'm sure Pat will be well up for a swap.

mca
28-11-2012, 09:50 PM
Any respect i had for Robbo - went right oot the winda.. about 20 years ago.. and again for one final time tonight :fenlon

Hovehibby
28-11-2012, 09:52 PM
Just listening to that fat jambo p***k Robertson on radio Scotland

quote" normal service will be resumed on Sunday"

and also

" when was the last time a club lost in the cup to the same team in a calendar year?"

Let's prove him wrong on Sunday.

SaulGoodman
28-11-2012, 09:57 PM

and also

" when was the last time a club lost in the cup to the same team in a calendar year?"

Let him talk all he wants. Hearts are that pathetic they have to cling on to our failings to keep them happy when they know they're going downhill.

They are a classless bunch of fans, always have been, always will be.

iwasthere1972
28-11-2012, 10:00 PM

and also

All fart and no stool.

bingo70
28-11-2012, 10:10 PM
All this pish about hearts playing well but no winning is doing my tits in, they sacrifice any attacking threat they've got in order to pack the midfield, unfortunately for them though there's no points for possession!

ArmadaleHibs
29-11-2012, 12:19 AM
Got back into the car tonight after the game just in time to hear John (the moron) Robertson make a statement on bbc radio Scotland that made me laugh so hard and his fellow pundits laugh at him. It was to do with the up coming derby.

" I feel that the hearts manager will be more confident about Sundays game on the back of his sides performance in there 4-0 loss tonight than pat fenlon will after hibs 1-0 win tonight. "

👍 Nice one John 💩

Leithenhibby
29-11-2012, 12:21 AM
What a grade A Kn*b .... :rolleyes:

GGTTH

Hibercelona
29-11-2012, 12:25 AM
Got back into the car tonight after the game just in time to hear John (the moron) Robertson make a statement on bbc radio Scotland that made me laugh so hard and his fellow pundits laugh at him. It was to do with the up coming derby.

" I feel that the hearts manager will be more confident about Sundays game on the back of his sides performance in there 4-0 loss tonight than pat fenlon will after hibs 1-0 win tonight. "

 Nice one John 

http://static2.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/You+re+a+funny+guy+_4901587ea31a661a42f5253ae04275 50.gif

We've lost 1 game at home this season. We aren't about to lose our 2nd game in a row there.

Let's be having them!

nonshinyfinish
29-11-2012, 12:27 AM
The man is mentally ill. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GRRhfCYfTs&t=2m4s)

Saorsa
29-11-2012, 12:30 AM
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/poface.jpg

Hibercelona
29-11-2012, 12:32 AM
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/poface.jpg

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/javaImages/72/8d/0,,10289~3902834,00.jpg

Fat slavering bassa.

Saorsa
29-11-2012, 12:37 AM
:faf: :faf:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vmrr521R2XM&feature=related

Newhaven
29-11-2012, 12:54 AM

My word that is cringeworthy even for that mob!!

Graham Law
29-11-2012, 12:55 AM
This may be so that he is a total slaver when it comes to being a radio pundit , but I think a lot of it is just tongue n cheek with John Robertson when it comes to Hibs (unlike that bawbag Preston who is a c&%t)

However, this is the same guy that as a living hearts legend and hammer of hibs still had the balls to stand up at the Hands of Hibs rally at the usher hall and back our campaign ... For that reason I have always had bit of respect for wee fat robbo !!!!

sadtom
29-11-2012, 01:04 AM

Oh they are in alright.
Right in the brown smelly sticky stuff.

drifter533814
29-11-2012, 01:59 AM
There arent enough smilies in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hibrandenburg
29-11-2012, 07:26 AM

Like how they all make the same suggestion at the end, as to what Hearts fans should watch next season. :wink:

IWasThere2016
29-11-2012, 07:42 AM
I'm looking forward to wee Blobbo and that cock Preston blubbering when the Yams go bang! Not long now folks.. Cannae wait!

Craig_in_Prague
29-11-2012, 07:57 AM
whether it was tongue in cheek or not, coming out with "normal service will be resumed" and "all the pressure is on Hibs" and "When was the last time a team put the same team out the SC twice in same year" (yes he did say that - murdo had to correct him)...etc..... was truely shockingly unprofessional and the BBC should have better balanced people able to discuss football. Awful stuff and I only actually downloaded the podcast to hear wee Pat, was stunned to hear all the colin nish that I did.
Fat slavering bitter little man.

VickMackie
29-11-2012, 08:11 AM
whether it was tongue in cheek or not, coming out with "normal service will be resumed" and "all the pressure is on Hibs" and "When was the last time a team put the same team out the SC twice in same year" (yes he did say that - murdo had to correct him)...etc..... was truely shockingly unprofessional and the BBC should have better balanced people able to discuss football. Awful stuff and I only actually downloaded the podcast to hear wee Pat, was stunned to hear all the colin nish that I did.
Fat slavering bitter little man.

Are we not always moaning football commentry is too boring and people, players and managers etc, come out with run of the mill pish.

And anyone who greets about the normal service resumed comment needs to get real. They're always confident going into the derby whilst our faux pax confidence is getting unreal because we're having a good season and they've not been paid. I'm never confident of beating them, even now.

Craig_in_Prague
29-11-2012, 08:16 AM
Are we not always moaning football commentry is too boring and people, players and managers etc, come out with run of the mill pish.

And anyone who greets about the normal service resumed comment needs to get real. They're always confident going into the derby whilst our faux pax confidence is getting unreal because we're having a good season and they've not been paid. I'm never confident of beating them, even now.

Dont know about folks complaining it is boring but compared to 5 live and talksport, we get a bunch of slavering idiots.

I am allowed an opinion that the show shouldnt be classless and between him and preston its just pathetic and will listen no longer.

VickMackie
29-11-2012, 08:31 AM
Dont know about folks complaining it is boring but compared to 5 live and talksport, we get a bunch of slavering idiots.

I am allowed an opinion that the show shouldnt be classless and between him and preston its just pathetic and will listen no longer.

Just laugh at it. He's just been the face of a campaign to raise money for the club to improve youth development etc and was rogered, or deceitful, when they were paying the tax man!

They have the derby confidence but they're still a ****my club to mocked :greengrin

The Sea-gull
29-11-2012, 08:44 AM
Blobbo and Preston don't really bother me. They are what they are and the more threads like this that appear the more they will slaver. It is not their fault, it is whoever at the BBC thinks they make good radio's fault. The BBC definitely seem to have a bit of an anit-Hibs agenda which has crept in during the last 3/4 years. Hibs as a club don't seem to be the most media friendly so that could have a lot to do with it.

Blobbo is just doing what all Yams do - talking themsleves up ahead of a derby. Reminding us of the stats which say they have won so many more than they have lost. There in lies part of the problem - they do have facts to back up their swagger whereas in the run up to almost every derby I have seen so many posts along the lines of "we're having them this time" "no chance they will beat us" etc. We are our own worst enemies.

Let them do the mouthing off, keep quiet and victory, if it comes, will taste all the sweeter. We take defeat harder because of all the pre-derby posturing that many of our fans do. This just adds to their enjoyment of beating us.

Blobbo's comment was a bit strange though. How would he know how well Hibs had played if he was at the Yams game? Also, irrespective of circumstances and performance, how can a 4-0 home defeat ever feel better than a smash and grab 1-0 away win when your keeper has saved a late penalty before you hit a late winner!?!

His comments are a sign that he is worried about Sunday so is resorting to the mind games.

HibbySpurs
29-11-2012, 08:50 AM
Perhaps Pat should play Robbo's slaverings back at about 15:15 on Sunday afternoon just to enrage the boys eh:aok:

Part/Time Supporter
29-11-2012, 08:51 AM
Blobbo and Preston don't really bother me. They are what they are and the more threads like this that appear the more they will slaver...

Let them do the mouthing off, keep quiet and victory, if it comes, will taste all the sweeter. We take defeat harder because of all the pre-derby posturing that many of our fans do. This just adds to their enjoyment of beating us.

Blobbo's comment was a bit strange though. How would he know how well Hibs had played if he was at the Yams game? Also, irrespective of circumstances and performance, how can a 4-0 home defeat ever feel better than a smash and grab 1-0 away win when your keeper has saved a late penalty before you hit a late winner!?!

His comments are a sign that he is worried about Sunday so is resorting to the mind games.

Robertson and Preston, although idiotic at times (more so the latter), are basically harmless.

The reason I am listening to a lot less of BBC content this season is because of the duplicitous guff that has come out of Traynor. I object to him getting a slice (however small) of the licence fee.

Septimus
29-11-2012, 08:52 AM
Presumably Robbo was at both games?

down-the-slope
29-11-2012, 08:56 AM
way too many :a bite:........its why they have had the upper hand so often...

Dont get angry ...get even :greengrin

It will save Pat a team talk - some nice quotes to pin on the dressing room wall

CraigHibee
29-11-2012, 08:57 AM

Fat slavering bassa.

sexy boy......

he's just a washed up hearts alki ****

southfieldhibby
29-11-2012, 09:48 AM
Don't give a monkeys about Roberston and his sly wee digs at Hibs, what irked me last night driving back was the number of times he said 'Hibs always play a standard 4-4-2'.

I've missed two games home and away this season, and not once can I recall us starting 4-4-2.

JimBHibees
29-11-2012, 09:51 AM

and also

Considering that the only changed the 4th round to December probably none.

He is worried that is for sure. Again why are so blatantly biased mouthpieces allowed on supposed neutral national radio.
They wouldnt dare allow Rangers and Celtc experts :faf: to be so biased so it shouldnt be allowed to happen to us.

Spike Mandela
29-11-2012, 09:54 AM
Presumably Robbo was at both games?

His body mass did stray over the perthshire border but not quite to the park.:cb

Has always irked me that Radio Scotland encourages John Robertson and Allan Preston to display their bias and perform their so called 'banter'. They are like a couple of performing monkey's or court jesters but don't realise they are being patronised. Radio Scotland would never make Murdo McLeod or Billy Dodds act in this way, in fact it is always kept on a serious, neutral tone with them when we all know which team they support.

JimBHibees
29-11-2012, 09:59 AM

Couldnt agree more amateurish at best which is a shame to be honest as guys like Gordon and Spence are good. You get the impression it is mates of mates that get the jobs rather than decent presenters. People like Lovell is a good communicator and can string a sentence together so why not get him involved. To have to listen to the garbled nonsense that Derek Ferguson, Robbo and Preston provide is embarressing.

Jones28
29-11-2012, 11:18 AM

I can barely hear the players for the Herriot Watt Uni Lacross team doing their weights in the background...

Thats the first time I've seen that and I honestly though someone on here had dubbed canned laughter over it!

Stevie Reid
29-11-2012, 12:10 PM
Blobbo and Preston don't really bother me. They are what they are and the more threads like this that appear the more they will slaver. It is not their fault, it is whoever at the BBC thinks they make good radio's fault. The BBC definitely seem to have a bit of an anit-Hibs agenda which has crept in during the last 3/4 years. Hibs as a club don't seem to be the most media friendly so that could have a lot to do with it.

Blobbo is just doing what all Yams do - talking themsleves up ahead of a derby. Reminding us of the stats which say they have won so many more than they have lost. There in lies part of the problem - they do have facts to back up their swagger whereas in the run up to almost every derby I have seen so many posts along the lines of "we're having them this time" "no chance they will beat us" etc. We are our own worst enemies.

Good post. Let them get on with it and hopefully we can enjoy a very sweet victory on Sunday.

Phil MaGlass
29-11-2012, 12:50 PM
This may be so that he is a total slaver when it comes to being a radio pundit , but I think a lot of it is just tongue n cheek with John Robertson when it comes to Hibs (unlike that bawbag Preston who is a c&%t)

However, this is the same guy that as a living hearts legend and hammer of hibs still had the balls to stand up at the Hands of Hibs rally at the usher hall and back our campaign ... For that reason I have always had bit of respect for wee fat robbo !!!!

Hard to disagree with what yi said. Robertson was unstoppable against us, and really did have the balls tae back the Hands Off Hibs rally(lest we forget).

Aye the BBC commentary is a bit one sided, BUT if we cannae take a ribbin and a joke at times then were no better than the er5es that complained about our DJ or the complete humour byepass nobs that grassed the polis man up giving it the big 5-1.

clerriehibs
29-11-2012, 01:06 PM
Hard to disagree with what yi said. Robertson was unstoppable against us, and really did have the balls tae back the Hands Off Hibs rally(lest we forget).

Aye the BBC commentary is a bit one sided, BUT if we cannae take a ribbin and a joke at times then were no better than the er5es that complained about our DJ or the complete humour byepass nobs that grassed the polis man up giving it the big 5-1.

20+ years ago. He's still been in bed with them ever since, and you only have to look at the blob to realise there is no hibs left in him.

Gerard
29-11-2012, 03:58 PM
When JR slavers about the Hearts it makes it almost impossible to feel sorry for the decent Hearts fan.if they go bust they can still have their memories

Gerard
29-11-2012, 04:00 PM
20+ years ago. He's still been in bed with them ever since, and you only have to look at the blob to realise there is no hibs left in him.

He was turned to the "dark" side of football and I think he never had any good feelings towards Hibs

Nevi1875
29-11-2012, 05:25 PM
Hope blobbo + preston cover the game on sunday. Just wanna hear there reaction when hibs win. Mind games are old news.

GGTTH

FifeHibernian
29-11-2012, 05:53 PM
Heard it on the radio... he was obviously trying to wind us up. Worked a treat!

29-11-2012, 06:13 PM

and also

Cant stand listening to that fat wee jambo **** :jamboclow

Sir David Gray
29-11-2012, 07:33 PM

Fat slavering bassa.

Heard this last night when I got back into the car.

Clearly a poor attempt at playing mind games. Apparently there's no pressure on Hearts on Sunday either. :faf:

He should just stick to organising the fundraisers.

Although after taking a look at that picture, it would appear that he's eating all the cupcakes that are being sold.

Hibernia Na Eir
29-11-2012, 08:26 PM
saw him on stv news tonight hoping he'd fall out the Ferris wheel, the little fat baw lump.

Hibernia Na Eir
29-11-2012, 08:28 PM
Cant stand listening to that fat wee jambo **** :jamboclow

interesting to note, his bro is a self confessed republican Celtic man.

speedy_gonzales
29-11-2012, 11:50 PM
interesting to note, his bro is a self confessed republican Celtic man. Which brother would that be? Wouldn't have thought it to be his brother George, the famous republican poet to the SNP? I don't know where Chris's allegiance lies, but George has made no secret of being in love with 'mother Eire' but he 'aint a Celtic fan. Drinks guiness by the keg and slavers some p!sh but the only green'n'white he follows is Hibs.

cabbageandribs1875
30-11-2012, 12:08 AM
interesting to note, his bro is a self confessed republican Celtic man.

iirc he has two brothers, and one of them is a ST holder at ER...or certainly used to be anyway :)

Hibernia Na Eir
30-11-2012, 10:04 AM
iirc he has two brothers, and one of them is a ST holder at ER...or certainly used to be anyway :)

His brother once rolled in to pub I was in, republican polo shirt on, after he'd been to an OF game. made no secret of being a Celt. can assure you! Was the day Celts fans dumped sand somewhere for some reason, to wind up the Huns. he seemed to be fair away with the fun he'd had.

Wheat Hound
30-11-2012, 10:10 AM
In response to blobbos wee dig, can anyone remember the last time the Scottish cup holders were knocked out the same year as they won it?!

HUTCHYHIBBY
01-12-2012, 07:23 PM
He wasnae half slavering some pish about Thomson during his co-commentary in The Highlands Derby. He was probably on his knees in the refs changing room at the final whistle.

hfc rd
01-12-2012, 07:26 PM
In response to blobbos wee dig, can anyone remember the last time the Scottish cup holders were knocked out the same year as they won it?!

Or even knocked out by the same team who they cheated to win it?

Mr White
01-12-2012, 07:32 PM

Exactly, and by the team they beat in the final. It cuts both ways and coming out with stuff like this shows they're worried imo. They won't like it if they become the first holders not to see the year out with a chance of retaining the cup.

Forza Fred
02-12-2012, 10:57 AM
His brother george is a Hibby, as is one of his own laddies I believe.

As for Robbo himself, yes he has caused us much pain over the years whlle wearing a maroon shirt, and having been spurned by Hibs early on, took great delight in rubbing our noses in our mistake.
As a bloke though, in any dealings I have had with him over the years, he seems sound.

When we were having a fund raiser in Oz a few years ago, Robbo was the first person to respond to our request for items to auction.

The email exchange between us included much good natured banter about our respective clubs, and very soon we reeceved his donation....A signedHhearts strip with the number 27 on the back!

The 27 being the number of goals he reckons he scored against us.

I too remember when he stood up at the Usher Hall in defiance of his club's chairman and spoke out against Mercer's takeover.

He's jambo, so he's only going to say what will help them - but as I say, apart from that obvious failing he's no a bad bloke.

Craig_in_Prague
02-12-2012, 11:26 AM
No problem with any of that and would agree he's a decent enough bloke.
But perhaps these pub talking people should stay in the pubs and our national broadcaster can have people that are able to string a few sentences together, are balanced people and at the very least have a small amount of class, working for them

Listening to bbc radio scotland is just awful and as I said earlier the difference between 5 live & talksport and what we get to listen too, is rather frightening.

Haven sly wee digs whilst doing a job on national radio is classless and pathetic.

His brother george is a Hibby, as is one of his own laddies I believe.

As for Robbo himself, yes he has caused us much pain over the years whlle wearing a maroon shirt, and having been spurned by Hibs early on, took great delight in rubbing our noses in our mistake.
As a bloke though, in any dealings I have had with him over the years, he seems sound.

When we were having a fund raiser in Oz a few years ago, Robbo was the first person to respond to our request for items to auction.

The email exchange between us included much good natured banter about our respective clubs, and very soon we reeceved his donation....A signedHhearts strip with the number 27 on the back!

The 27 being the number of goals he reckons he scored against us.

I too remember when he stood up at the Usher Hall in defiance of his club's chairman and spoke out against Mercer's takeover.

He's jambo, so he's only going to say what will help them - but as I say, apart from that obvious failing he's no a bad bloke.

PatHead
02-12-2012, 11:49 AM
On the match commentry yeaterday he praised ICT for managing to score goals and wins/draws when they had been under the cosh. When we do it we are lucky.

I really believe that there are far to many summarisers on BBC Radio Scotland. They should have less and put the budget to cover more games. At most games they now have a commentator, 2 summarisers, a man in the tunnel and 2 or 3 in the studio. BBC Radio Scotland is pathtic these days and they probably think their listening figures are down because us bad people wouldn't let new Rangers into the league.

I'm_cabbaged
02-12-2012, 11:53 AM
Wee fat robbo stinks of pish

Hibercelona
02-12-2012, 09:41 PM
For once you were right you fat Hearts b*****d!

:brokenyam: :lolyam: :jamboclow

CraigHibee
02-12-2012, 09:43 PM
Haha he is a tramp, I salute you though Robbo, you were right haha

McIntosh
02-12-2012, 09:53 PM
Normal services - No. The natural order of the Universe - YES.

Sir David Gray
02-12-2012, 09:54 PM
Dear

John Robertson
Gary Mackay
George Foulkes
Alex Salmond
Vladimir Romanov
Rudi Skacel
John McGlynn
Jim Jefferies
Gary Locke

GIRFUY! :fenlon

Apologies if I've missed anyone out.

Capt Mainwaring
02-12-2012, 09:55 PM
"The pressure is all on Hibs" he said. Glad we coped with it so well ya wee fat blob!!!

hfc rd
02-12-2012, 10:54 PM
Dear

John Robertson
Gary Mackay
George Foulkes
Alex Salmond
Vladimir Romanov
Rudi Skacel
John McGlynn
Jim Jefferies
Gary Locke

GIRFUY! :fenlon

Apologies if I've missed anyone out.

Add Alan Preston, Liam McLeod, Craig Thomson & Craig Levein.

Northernhibee
02-12-2012, 11:05 PM
Add Alan Preston, Liam McLeod, Craig Thomson & Craig Levein.

Chris Hoy, Chris Hoy and Chris Hoy too. Had to make sure he was in the paper doing a "5-1" the day Andy Murray was in for winning the US open, so for one last time Chris Hoy. :fenlonto you, Chris Hoy.

hfc rd
02-12-2012, 11:14 PM
Chris Hoy, Chris Hoy and Chris Hoy too. Had to make sure he was in the paper doing a "5-1" the day Andy Murray was in for winning the US open, so for one last time Chris Hoy. :fenlonto you, Chris Hoy.

Is Chris Hoy a yam? I though he supported smeltic.