PDA

View Full Version : Hibernian - Its in the blood !! ...

Graham Law
28-11-2012, 11:00 PM
Not really sure why I posted this and did not even know what to called the thread, I just felt the need to talk about the hibees this morning.

I personally feel that not living in the city or country means you miss a beat a little and in my opinion you are not positioned to perhaps comment with as much confidence on issues around performance of player or match reports as again in my opinion watching a game of fitba on the TV or Internet is just not the same as being at the game.

I have been fortunate or unfortunate depending on how you wish to look at it that Hibs have been stinking pretty much the whole time I have been away but I believe this is about to change !!
My auld man is on the phone again buzzing about the Hibees as is my father n law and all the mates (outside of the religious season ticket holders) are starting to drift back to ER ......

That result for me tonight was the biggest result of the season for Hibernian and was a great result for the lad’s as continually winning (especially) after a few defeats keeps confidence within the squad!!

By all accounts a stinker of a game but just the type of game we would have lost over the last few years!!!! Fenlon is making real progress with this squad of players and hopefully we can push on from this and start to progress on and off the park as it’s all in place for us to do so.

It's of great comfort to me to know that my club is stable in these current uncertain financial times and that we don’t have to worry about investment in stadia or training facilities as the club had the vision to sort all this out whilst others around them laughed and criticised at the biscuit tin mentality of the Hibernian Board.

Whilst at the same time, blindly and without question or hesitation, supporters of other clubs who shall remain nameless on this occasion deliriously continued on singing the praise and backing the leadership of their own criminally minded leadership teams.

As I say this thread has no real topic so sorry if anyone thinks I have just wasted 2 mins of their life Ha Ha . I just wanted to say that even as far away as OZ the feeling that the hibees are back has made its way here as well and I have every faith that Paddy will be enjoying his dinner on Sunday night...

GGTTH – been here 137 and will be here for another 137 years to come !!!!

cockneymike
28-11-2012, 11:04 PM
Not really sure why I posted this and did not even know what to called the thread, I just felt the need to talk about the hibees this morning.

I personally feel that not living in the city or country means you miss a beat a little and in my opinion you are not positioned to perhaps comment with as much confidence on issues around performance of player or match reports as again in my opinion watching a game of fitba on the TV or Internet is just not the same as being at the game.

I have been fortunate or unfortunate depending on how you wish to look at it that Hibs have been stinking pretty much the whole time I have been away but I believe this is about to change !!
My auld man is on the phone again buzzing about the Hibees as is my father n law and all the mates (outside of the religious season ticket holders) are starting to drift back to ER ......

That result for me tonight was the biggest result of the season for Hibernian and was a great result for the lad’s as continually winning (especially) after a few defeats keeps confidence within the squad!!

By all accounts a stinker of a game but just the type of game we would have lost over the last few years!!!! Fenlon is making real progress with this squad of players and hopefully we can push on from this and start to progress on and off the park as it’s all in place for us to do so.

It's of great comfort to me to know that my club is stable in these current uncertain financial times and that we don’t have to worry about investment in stadia or training facilities as the club had the vision to sort all this out whilst others around them laughed and criticised at the biscuit tin mentality of the Hibernian Board.

Whilst at the same time, blindly and without question or hesitation, supporters of other clubs who shall remain nameless on this occasion deliriously continued on singing the praise and backing the leadership of their own criminally minded leadership teams.

As I say this thread has no real topic so sorry if anyone thinks I have just wasted 2 mins of their life Ha Ha . I just wanted to say that even as far away as OZ the feeling that the hibees are back has made its way here as well and I have every faith that Paddy will be enjoying his dinner on Sunday night...

GGTTH – been here 137 and will be here for another 137 years to come !!!!

:top marks

Just like your message to the Sydney masses a few weeks ago, you've hit the nail well and truly on the head!