griffths

Murdoch
Donaldson
Stanton
sproule
harris
handling
caldwel
if we score first keep it how it is and give some younger players a chance.
If st.johnstone score and were deep it to the second half were putting on lots of pressure I would change it to 4-3-3 and take off one of our midfielders and put on an extra striker probbaly Caldwell,handling or maybe sproule (someone with a bit of flare) that could change the match.

And last but not least the fans(hibs 12th man) can help spur us on to victory. :pfgwaGgtth

shetlandhibee
28-11-2012, 12:02 AM
Wat would your team be?

Leishy1995
28-11-2012, 12:05 AM
I'd like to request the thread be deleted after the OP referred to Sproule as someone with 'a bit of flare'

NOLA
28-11-2012, 12:09 AM
I'd like to request the thread be deleted after the OP referred to Sproule as someone with 'a bit of flare'
you not seen him dancing?

shetlandhibee
28-11-2012, 12:23 AM
Yh I suppose the sproule i was thinking of is the one in the past, coming on as a super sub at ibrox in the 0-3 demolition of rangers. But that is not the case at all now, truthfully he doesn't have much flare at all sadly. I was still tring to convince myself he is the player that he used to be. But handling or calldwell could make a big difference to the team IMO:thumbsup:

NOLA
28-11-2012, 12:33 AM
any player nursing a knock or niggle should be nowhere near the team for 2morrow, the cup game means more to me so id leave mcpake out and probably have sparky on the bench.

Hibeesmad
28-11-2012, 02:31 AM
I agree with the team stated but I think Kuqi will be on the bench over Harris.

number9dream
28-11-2012, 10:45 AM
Barring any new injuries, the starting line-up will almost certainly be the same as Saturday's.
Doyle has faded a bit over the last few weeks but I can't see Pat sticking Caldwell or Handling on and Kuqi wouldn't last 15 minutes...
I'd like to see Taiwo push on a little and get nearer the strikers at the edge of the penalty box.
Claros should stay deep though. That's where he does his best work and the "shot" he had at the weekend was spectacular - in a bad way!
The full-backs never crossed the halfway line against Aberdeen and I guess it will be the same again in Perth.
Cold night, small crowd, against a tidy side, it's going to be tight. First goal is crucial.

Judas Iscariot
28-11-2012, 11:22 AM
Willams

Maybury Hanlon McGivern Stevenson

Wotherspoon Taiwo Cairney Claros Doyle

Griffiths

Leishy1995
28-11-2012, 11:25 AM
you not seen him dancing?

It should be his goal celebration!

danhibees1875
28-11-2012, 11:37 AM
It should be his goal celebration!

That won't help anyone see it though...

JimBHibees
28-11-2012, 12:05 PM
Barring any new injuries, the starting line-up will almost certainly be the same as Saturday's.
Doyle has faded a bit over the last few weeks but I can't see Pat sticking Caldwell or Handling on and Kuqi wouldn't last 15 minutes...
I'd like to see Taiwo push on a little and get nearer the strikers at the edge of the penalty box.
Claros should stay deep though. That's where he does his best work and the "shot" he had at the weekend was spectacular - in a bad way!
The full-backs never crossed the halfway line against Aberdeen and I guess it will be the same again in Perth.
Cold night, small crowd, against a tidy side, it's going to be tight. First goal is crucial.

Thought he did well on Saturday and was a little unlucky not to score in the second half doping exactly what you want him to do.

Leishy1995
28-11-2012, 12:10 PM
That won't help anyone see it though...

He's prolific in pre season

superfurryhibby
28-11-2012, 03:43 PM
I would like to see Wotherspoon in centre midfield, instead of Taiwo and Sproule given a chance wide right. NOt been too impressed with Tom thus far and feel we lack any forward impetus from that part of the team. Maybe also consider resting Doyle and giving Caldwell a start. I liked him when he played against ....... St Johnstone at ER (not sure if that was his start). Thought he looked pretty good.