27-11-2012, 08:34 PM
Watching Sunderland v QPR. God I really miss Steven Fletcher:boo hoo:

fat freddy
27-11-2012, 08:35 PM
how is he playing?

fatbloke
27-11-2012, 08:36 PM
how is he playing?

Great movement great first touches. Keeper has denied him with a great save.

essexhibee
27-11-2012, 08:42 PM
Read something somewhere that he had a better conversion rate than van Persie. Pretty much most chances he has had this season he has scored.

Sunderland are pish this season and he's had no service....

fatbloke
27-11-2012, 08:46 PM
Read something somewhere that he had a better conversion rate than van Persie. Pretty much most chances he has had this season he has scored.

Sunderland are pish this season and he's had no service....

This game is like watching paint dry:eek:

Wotherspiniesta
27-11-2012, 08:56 PM
Sunderland are crap. Everytime I've watched them they've struggled to create anything.

They're lucky they've got Fletcher or they'd be bottom of the league, IMO.

fatbloke
27-11-2012, 08:58 PM
Sunderland are crap. Everytime I've watched them they've struggled to create anything.

I enjoyed watching them last year but this year dear o dear.

Billy Whizz
27-11-2012, 08:59 PM

He better be careful or he could be relegated with 3 teams

fatbloke
27-11-2012, 09:10 PM
Fabulous header from Fletch great save Robert Green.

cocopops1875
27-11-2012, 09:13 PM
The Reading game though 0-0 has been Decent

Cocaine&Caviar
27-11-2012, 09:17 PM

They have got the players capable though which will see them alright, just yet to find form from the 3 behind Fletcher.

A midfield of:

Cattermole-Gardner

has plenty of bite and drive in it.

An attacking trio of:

Johnson - Sessegnon - McLean

has some passing ability, a lot of pace and a decent balance.

and Obviously Fletcher up top can bang them in.

Wotherspiniesta
27-11-2012, 09:24 PM
They have got the players capable though which will see them alright, just yet to find form from the 3 behind Fletcher.

A midfield of:

Cattermole-Gardner

has plenty of bite and drive in it.

An attacking trio of:

Johnson - Sessegnon - McLean

has some passing ability, a lot of pace and a decent balance.

and Obviously Fletcher up top can bang them in.

Johnson looks nothing like the player that Man City signed from Boro, McClean seems to be suffering from second season syndrome. Sessegnon is the only player that seems to be able to create a spark, and he only does that occasionally. They'd be better playing Saha up top with Fletcher and going 4-4-2.

Hibercelona
28-11-2012, 12:48 AM
If he was playing for one of the clubs in the top 5-6 in the table, he'd probably be top goal scorer in the league.

A fantastic finisher at any level of football and hopefully he will finally gets the recognition he deserves.

ScottB
28-11-2012, 07:50 AM
He is starting to look like a jinx in terms of relegations though!

Cocaine&Caviar
28-11-2012, 09:09 AM
Johnson looks nothing like the player that Man City signed from Boro, McClean seems to be suffering from second season syndrome. Sessegnon is the only player that seems to be able to create a spark, and he only does that occasionally. They'd be better playing Saha up top with Fletcher and going 4-4-2.

Exactly my point regarding form, but you cannot doubt the ability of that attacking trio.

I wouldn't go 442, not many teams play it nowadays in the prem, Whig would leave them outnumbered in midfield. Also, Saha and Fletcher are pretty similar players and wouldn't balance IMO, see Kevin Doyle & Fletcher at Wolves.

VickMackie
28-11-2012, 09:47 AM
He is starting to look like a jinx in terms of relegations though!

That's probably more to do with teams in the lower end looking for a proven goalscorer at a reasonable price.

His next move should be to an established team but teams like Everyone don't have the cash to buy him.