PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Tickets for the 3rd january!

edinburghhibee
26-11-2012, 06:19 PM
Anyone know when these go on sale???

GGTTH07
26-11-2012, 06:21 PM
It'll be after this derby mate.

edinburghhibee
26-11-2012, 06:26 PM
It'll be after this derby mate.

Fantastic thanks just wanted to make sure I've no missed it. Admins you can close this down if you wish

trev the hat
26-11-2012, 06:36 PM
Cake bakers are selling theirs already.

silverhibee
26-11-2012, 06:56 PM
Got mine on Friday. :aok:

edinburghhibee
26-11-2012, 07:15 PM
For Tynie??? Are they on sale I couldn't find it in the fishy site!!

Billy Whizz
26-11-2012, 07:19 PM
Got mine on Friday. :aok:

In the Hearts end?

silverhibee
26-11-2012, 08:04 PM
In the Hearts end?

Oops, thought we were talking about the cup game. :doh:

ronaldo7
26-11-2012, 08:06 PM
I've heard they're increasing the prices this year:cb

monktonharp
27-11-2012, 12:12 AM
I've heard they're increasing the prices this year:cbnah, they would not dare to do that, shirley?

jgl07
27-11-2012, 02:21 AM
Don't hold your breath!

Billy Whizz
27-11-2012, 07:59 AM
Considering how skint they are, I'm surprised they haven't put them on sale already. I remember the last time we played there, Hearts sold the tickets direct to us, would be surprised if that wasn't the case this time as well.

Baldy
27-11-2012, 08:32 AM
Considering how skint they are, I'm surprised they haven't put them on sale already. I remember the last time we played there, Hearts sold the tickets direct to us, would be surprised if that wasn't the case this time as well.

the problem they have this time is that they would need us all to go there and pay cash .. they don't have credit/debit card facilities at the momemt

edinburghhibee
27-11-2012, 08:34 AM
Got my old man to find out and he was told farts are selling direct to us again this year. Should hear something after Sunday for when on sale.

CallumLaidlaw
27-11-2012, 08:35 AM
nah, they would not dare to do that, shirley?

Did they not increase prices for the visit of st Mirren recently. I'm sure some of the saints fans were cancelling going to the game due to them being charged £25 and high prices for kids

blackpoolhibs
27-11-2012, 09:04 AM
We should all be buying these tickets at the very last possible moment. :greengrin

Billy Whizz
27-11-2012, 09:17 AM
the problem they have this time is that they would need us all to go there and pay cash .. they don't have credit/debit card facilities at the momemt

I wonder how they will do that then

LancashireHibby
27-11-2012, 09:51 AM
The only way Hertz could sell our allocation is cash on the turnstile. No chance.

Bobo
27-11-2012, 10:13 AM
We should all be buying these tickets at the very last possible moment. :greengrin

I personally think all our support should give it a miss and donate their ticket money towards buying Sparky. Wouldn't be enough to meet the cost outright but would be a good percentage of it.

It would also mean the Merricks get F-all and hopefully lead to their quicker demise :devil: .... surely our players wouldn't mind the school end of the piggery being empty for one game. It would certainly make a big statement from the Hibs support.

sbell1875
27-11-2012, 06:12 PM
As much as I couldn't give a hoot about the state the Yams are in there is no way in hell I am missing a Derby. I've never personally understood boycotting games as I see that as a personal punishment not being able to back the team.

However, they ripped me a new one in March for the Derby. I'm sure I ended up paying just under £40 all in for ticket, booking fee and delivery (as there was no pick up option).

CraigHibee
27-11-2012, 07:16 PM
I personally think all our support should give it a miss and donate their ticket money towards buying Sparky. Wouldn't be enough to meet the cost outright but would be a good percentage of it.

here here! totally agree, rather than give them the cash to steady their rotten sinking ship :agree:

Hibercelona
27-11-2012, 07:21 PM
If you were planning on purchasing a ticket, give the money directly to Hibs instead and give these parasites nothing! :aok:

Alternatively, go to your local pub for a few pints and watch it on the box. :cb

Sir David Gray
28-11-2012, 12:15 AM
I've heard they're increasing the prices this year:cb

Celtic fans are being charged £30 and £28 to sit in the upper and lower sections of the Roseburn stand respectively for tomorrow night's game.

I assume that's the amount they'll also be charging us on 3rd January.

Also £21 and £20 for concessionary prices.

That's an increase on last year of £1 for adults and a £2 increase for concessions if you're sitting in the upper section and a £3 increase for concessions who sit in the top tier!

You can also add on a charge of £6.80 for special delivery, which has also increased by almost £1 on last year.

Nearly £40 to watch a game of SPL football! :bitchy:

Baldy Foghorn
28-11-2012, 01:21 PM
If you were planning on purchasing a ticket, give the money directly to Hibs instead and give these parasites nothing! :aok:

Alternatively, go to your local pub for a few pints and watch it on the box. :cb

Nah, I will be there cheering on the Hibees.......

hibeedonald
28-11-2012, 01:51 PM
Celtic fans are being charged £30 and £28 to sit in the upper and lower sections of the Roseburn stand respectively for tomorrow night's game.

That's an increase on last year of £1 for adults and a £2 increase for concessions if you're sitting in the upper section and a £3 increase for concessions who sit in the top tier!

You can also add on a charge of £6.80 for special delivery, which has also increased by almost £1 on last year.

will be worth every penny if we get a result!

sbell1875
28-11-2012, 07:09 PM

So a father taking his laddie along tonight could be charged almost £60?

This has more chance of creating Armageddon than the demise of Der Hun.

Scouse Hibee
28-11-2012, 07:13 PM

If that's the case they can ram it, I won't be going.

Mikeystewart
28-11-2012, 07:16 PM

It would also mean the Merricks get F-all and hopefully lead to their quicker demise :devil: .... surely our players wouldn't mind the school end of the piggery being empty for one game. It would certainly make a big statement from the Hibs support.

That's a good idea!! 4000 punters at £30 = £120,000

whats the number being quoted for sparky? 150k?.......

Hibbyradge
28-11-2012, 09:46 PM

This is correct.

If at all.

They're getting nowt from me.

Hibbyradge
28-11-2012, 10:49 PM

This is correct.

If at all.

They're getting nowt from me.